Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we still HATE pittsburgh with the passion we use to?
Live anywhere near western Pennsylvania for just a short amount of time and you'll hate them more than you already do. Every fanbase looks terrible if you judge them on their casual fans alone, but the Steelers somehow manage to have people worse than your average idiot rooting for them on a regular basis.

Everybody from the overly drunk guy at the bar screaming "YEAAAAHHHH BIG F'N BEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" every 5 minutes, to the overweight, middle aged woman that drives her house to work that tries to tell me how good "that one guy that caught the touchdown ball" is going to be in the Super Bowl against the Patriots, all the way to the executive in the suit that's the comedian of his local water cooler that has to go out of his way to tell me a joke about the Bengals with the punchline being at least a decade past it's expiration date. I think the worst part is that none of them realize how stupid they look.

It's rare to come across a group of people that live in a city that's known for poor grammar and made up words/terminology, and they're all PROUD of it. I'm embarrassed when I have to tell anyone that I'm remotely close to the piss smelling, we-still-think-we're-blue-collar-hard-working-citizens-just-because-our-grandparents-were, gross, proud to be morons city. Making up words and talking like a hillbilly isn't innovative, it's down right devolving local society. Stop being proud of acting like an idiot.

If you go to a city that's only 30 minutes from Cleveland but 2 hours from Pittsburgh, you're still guaranteed to see "STEELER COUNTRY" banners up at some of the local establishments. There are actually "Steelers bars" all across the country, and that's probably the most obnoxious thing I've heard of in my life. Not even Patriots, Lakers, or Yankees fans are annoying and egotistical enough to go out and build something like a "New England Patriots Bar" 2,000 miles away from Boston.

When I have to come in contact with one of these mongoloids locally, it makes me feel like I could be best friends with Brownshoe, Fredtoast, or any of the others that I'm usually arguing with around here. As obnoxious as I find 80% of the people that post in JN, just ONE single conversation with a Steelers' fan can easily make you hate everybody that has ever worn the colors black and yellow even by accident.
Reply/Quote
You're damn straight we do! :sparta:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 02:58 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Try living in Pittsburgh, then come talk to me about how much you hate the fans.

Yikes.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 02:58 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Try living in Pittsburgh, then come talk to me about how much you hate the fans.

Ha, I'm from Pittsburgh and I was just living there until recently, so I hear ya.  Oh, how I hear ya.
Reply/Quote
I think we hate/dislike the Steelers like we always have. It's just that this "rivalry" is a one sided affair. We treat victories over the Steelers like it's Super Bowl victory, I'm one of those people. However, after they beat us, it's just another victory. They don't celebrate like we do.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I dislike Pittsburgh fans more than the team itself. Just a bunch of bandwagon fans really.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 04:45 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I think we hate/dislike the Steelers like we always have. It's just that this "rivalry" is a one sided affair. We treat victories over the Steelers like it's Super Bowl victory, I'm one of those people. However, after they beat us, it's just another victory. They don't celebrate like we do.

ill stop hating them when they become our doormat
Reply/Quote
of course we still hate them. What kind of a question is that.
Reply/Quote
After watching last night, I don't know who half of them are.  I hated Joey Porter for all those years.  Ike Taylor is gone.  Woodley, Farrior, Foote, Hampton...  All gone.  But... **** these new guys too.  I'm sure I'll find a reason to hate them soon enough.  57 sucks for that hit he put on Huber, and Tomlin lost his damn mind when he went after Nelson last year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2015, 07:13 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: What do you guys and gals think is it fading some?

Of course we still hate Steelers.....but it is not Steelers week. When it is Steelers week, you will see the hate. ....The focus now is training camp and preseason and get ready for at Oakland to start season.  When we play the Steelers, the focus and the hate will be there.  We got swept by Steelers in 2014, so we want them. Now we swept Ravens and they want us. The Browns would love to get good again and get all 3 teams.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
One word for the Squealers:

[Image: kid-flipping-the-bird.png?w=490&h=325]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2015, 09:55 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I was on assignment in Puerto Rico for 15 weeks last year, between September and December and I was working with two Steelers fans.

I would like Steeler fans a lot more too if they were in Puerto Rico. All of them.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2015, 11:14 PM)GodFather Wrote: no, I hate them more than ever. Want to feel the anger build inside you?

Wasn't this right after the game were they shredded Palmers knee?
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 12:41 AM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: Wasn't this right after the game were they shredded Palmers knee?

Yep.

Legend says, a few seconds after the screen went to black, Kimo was shown exiting the showers with a robe made entirely out of Bengal tiger felt. He slowly strolled to the center of the room as a massive circle formed around him, as he carefully reaches for something in his robe pocket. Revealed in his grasp is a picture of Carson with a red X on it. What came next could only be perfectly described if you were there in person, but according to the legend,

the circle jerk was born.
Reply/Quote
I hate squeelers and there fans and always will
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
We always hate Pittsburgh.

Always.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
More than any other team in the league and that includes the gold diggers.
Reply/Quote
I would rather suffer excruciating hemmoraging of rectal hemorrhoids for weeks on end than see another stealer victory over us.  same goes for those 9ers.  i hope pissburgh suffers thru an offseason like that team is going thru now.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 07:09 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: One word for the Squealers:

[Image: kid-flipping-the-bird.png?w=490&h=325]

Wouldn't that be two words?
Reply/Quote
Steeler hater photo frabz-THEY-HAD-A-STEELER-FLAG-HANGING-FROM-THE-PORCH-NOT-ANY-MORE-cd2fb3.jpg
Reply/Quote