Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we still HATE pittsburgh with the passion we use to?
(08-11-2015, 12:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Wouldn't that be two words?

It went right over your head didn't it?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 02:58 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Try living in Pittsburgh, then come talk to me about how much you hate the fans.

You should try one of these:

[Image: Selecting-a-Right-size-Moving-Van.jpg]

See?  He's leaving Pittsburgh and look how happy he is.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2015, 07:13 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: What do you guys and gals think is it fading some?

I'm at the point where I really don't care about them, so it pretty much doesn't take any of my time.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Since the Bengals last won a playoff game, the steelers have won 13 playoff games.

I'd say is jealousy, not hatred.
Reply/Quote
Let me check... yep, still hate them and their 'never set foot in Pittsburgh' bandwagon fans.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh is my second favorite team. Here we go Stealers, here we go!
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 08:44 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It went right over your head didn't it?

Apparently.
Reply/Quote
I can't say I hate the Steelers, cause I don't hate anything haha. But I strongly dislike them and their fans, and that will probably never change. However, since I'm in NY I come across a lot of Jets fans and lemme tell you, they come close to being as detestable as Steelers fans. Was so happy when we dropped 49 on them in 2013 Big Grin
[Image: tFtivUoURYLbG.gif]
"From the great spirit was born the wolf, and man became it's messenger."
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 07:19 PM)OkamiW Wrote: I can't say I hate the Steelers, cause I don't hate anything haha. But I strongly dislike them and their fans, and that will probably never change. However, since I'm in NY I come across a lot of Jets fans and lemme tell you, they come close to being as detestable as Steelers fans. Was so happy when we dropped 49 on them in 2013 Big Grin

The Giants fans aren't so bad. But Jets fans are either boorish or perverts.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 09:52 PM)Interceptor Wrote: The Giants fans aren't so bad. But Jets fans are either boorish or perverts.

Agree 100%! I have a bunch of friends who are Giants fans, never had a problem, actually enjoyed watching games with them too. But those Jets fans though... LOL
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 04:46 PM)OkamiW Wrote: Agree 100%! I have a bunch of friends who are Giants fans, never had a problem, actually enjoyed watching games with them too. But those Jets fans though... LOL

Back in November 2012, I went on a road trip with my co-worker to see the Giants play the Bengals at Cincinnati. It was a Giants fans hotel package - my co-worker is a diehard Giants fan but felt more pity than disdain when he found out a while back I was a Bengals fan. We left Lyndhurst NJ Saturday morning at 2AM and arrived at PBS at noon. Game day there were a lot of Giants fans tailgating with Bengals fans. The funny thing was, there were these two Jets fans perving the crowd only to stop and heckle the Giants fans.

Example: When Eli got sacked, one of them asked "Was that a big sack?" and in unison they said, "No, it was a GIANT SACK!!!"

What? Jets fans got nothing better to do than go to a game with better teams?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Oh man I believe it! I had a friend (not a friend anymore haha) that rubbed it in my face about the playoff game VS the Bengals every chance he got (Think it was 2009?). Well 2013 rolled around and we watched that game together, and I made up for years of trash talk when we buried them haha. He yelled, argued, even tried pushing me haha... Sufficed to say, we're not friends anymore, but he brought douchebaggery to a whole new level. Surely it's not the whole fanbase, but I've just had bad luck with Jets fans.
Reply/Quote
IMHO, a Bengals fan hates every other team, with prejudice, passionately. Hate. H8. No Haight, only HATE.

Forget this fantasy football nonsense, too. You should not be rooting for anyone who doesn't don the stripes on Sunday. Either quit playing or draft only Cincinnati Bengals. To do anything else is treachery.

That said, the loathing of Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Cleveland should be a special blend. It should be a burning, gut-level hatred. There should be no rest from it, no reprieve from September through December and into January. You should follow the froth of your bilious rage into rooting against those three teams in every way imaginable---and when they play each other, you root for chaos. This anti-Pittsburgh/Baltimore/Cleveland ire is palpable; you feel it, breathe it, go to bed with it and wake up chewing it, savoring its metallic taste then forcing it back into the pit of your belly.

This is not an option; it's not a drill, people. It is your duty.
Reply/Quote
Not too long ago, I needed a jump for my car, and I got an offer from a guy wearing a Steelers shirt.

I waited for the next guy.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 05:07 PM)tigershrimp Wrote: IMHO, a Bengals fan hates every other team, with prejudice, passionately. Hate. H8. No Haight, only HATE.

Forget this fantasy football nonsense, too. You should not be rooting for anyone who doesn't don the stripes on Sunday. Either quit playing or draft only Cincinnati Bengals. To do anything else is treachery.

That said, the loathing of Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Cleveland should be a special blend. It should be a burning, gut-level hatred. There should be no rest from it, no reprieve from September through December and into January. You should follow the froth of your bilious rage into rooting against those three teams in every way imaginable---and when they play each other, you root for chaos. This anti-Pittsburgh/Baltimore/Cleveland ire is palpable; you feel it, breathe it, go to bed with it and wake up chewing it, savoring its metallic taste then forcing it back into the pit of your belly.

This is not an option; it's not a drill, people. It is your duty.

So what are you trying to say?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The hatred will never fade... and i don't like to say hate about anyone...

It sucks whenever i go to Walmart or JCpenny's or Kmart or whatever the exclusive merchandise
is stooler's and this is in Wyoming and Idaho. Some Broncos fans over here but as a whole there
are more stooler fans than anything, all bandwagon fans that know nothing about football.

Cannot talk football with any of them, just want to punch them in the face.

Screw arm pitt... :angry:
Reply/Quote