Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Do you approve of Joe Biden refusing to recognize his 4 year old grand daughter??
I find the decision by Jill and Joe Biden despicable.

What did this little girl do to deserve to be 100% ignored by the leader of the free world and the first lady?

What kind of person would ignore their own flesh and blood. I always thought Jill Biden was a decent human being, but not anymore.

Does this bother anyone else regardless of the political aisle you sit on?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 11:55 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I find the decision by Jill and Joe Biden despicable.

What did this little girl do to deserve to be 100% ignored by the leader of the free world and the first lady?

What kind of person would ignore their own flesh and blood. I always thought Jill Biden was a decent human being, but not anymore.

No, I do not support ignoring this little girl if that is what is going on. 
Reply/Quote
My opinion has zero to do with Biden and Jill politically. Show me anyone, even if it were my own family who did this and I would call them complete and utter scum. To me it doesn't get much worse then this. How an adult could literally pretend that their own grandchild does not exist is just stunningly disturbing and disgusting.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 11:55 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I find the decision by Jill and Joe Biden despicable.

Isn't this like the second time you've made a thread about it? At least I remember someone doing it. Maybe they were talking about Hunter trying to say the girl was not his.

I wish he'd count her among his grandchildren out loud but I also don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

It's amazing that you'd even bring it up...but a quick google search show FOX was all over it this past week or so so it make more sense.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The story surrounding Hunter Biden's child in Arkansas is a tale of two families, one of them powerful, one of them not. But at its core, the story is about money, corrosive politics and what it means to have the Biden birthright. <a href="https://t.co/1vI9fh3Jmc">https://t.co/1vI9fh3Jmc</a></p>&mdash; The New York Times (@nytimes) <a href="https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1675247072147128322?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 1, 2023</a></blockquote>
Reply/Quote
I'm just glad the right is back to using the children and grandchildren of political opponents to attack their character.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 12:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm just glad the right is back to using the children and grandchildren of political opponents to attack their character.  Ninja

Like the Left wouldn't do the same thing 10 fold to Trump and Don Jr if the situation were reversed.  And I would agree with them 100%.  Any father and/or grandfather who would do that is complete scum.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 12:37 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Like the Left wouldn't do the same thing 10 fold to Trump and Don Jr if the situation were reversed.  And I would agree with them 100%.  Any father and/or grandfather who would do that is complete scum.

Hypotheticals are hypothetical.
Reply/Quote
I don't know, but the worst might very well be true and the Bidens do not act in the best interest of this child.

But the same is true for those who now drag her into the spotlight for a political hitpiece.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 12:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Isn't this like the second time you've made a thread about it? At least I remember someone doing it.  Maybe they were talking about Hunter trying to say the girl was not his.

I wish he'd count her among his grandchildren out loud but I also don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

It's amazing that you'd even bring it up...but a quick google search show FOX was all over it this past week or so so it make more sense.

So was the liberal NYT, but hey they does fit your narrative so you don't mention them.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 01:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hypotheticals are hypothetical.

Scum is scum!!!!!!

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 01:42 PM)hollodero Wrote: I don't know, but the worst might very well be true and the Bidens do not act in the best interest of this child.

But the same is true for those who now drag her into the spotlight for a political hitpiece.

I can't speak for others, but sorry the is a national story concerning the moral fabric of Joe and Jill Biden. I pray the coverage shames them into making this young lady a part of their life including the mother be permitted to change her last name.

As far as may be true, google it and it is known knowledge the POTUS and his wife hung 6 stockings for grand children, not 7. It is known he speaks only of 6 grand children, nit seven. Just last week he talks to his 6 grandchildren daily.

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 12:37 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Like the Left wouldn't do the same thing 10 fold to Trump and Don Jr if the situation were reversed.  And I would agree with them 100%.  Any father and/or grandfather who would do that is complete scum.

Trump ignored he’s own children until they were useful to him. But that’s their family business.

We don’t know the whole story concerning the girl and the Biden family. It is a shame that they won’t or can’t see her. She however should be left alone.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 02:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Scum is scum!!!!!!

Which is why I won't vote for Trump...but I also do not speak about the minors in his family.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Fz_5VpVXgAApK6f?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Why should I care?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

I wondered when someone was going to bring this up. It's disgusting. And even more appalling are those turning a blind eye in the media and with the left. Hunter can't claim drug addiction on this one. What's even worse about all this? The whole party will get their hands dirty to make sure this kid doesn't have a life. 
(07-03-2023, 12:00 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: My opinion has zero to do with Biden and Jill politically.  Show me anyone, even if it were my own family who did this and I would call them complete and utter scum.  To me it doesn't get much worse then this.  How an adult could literally pretend that their own grandchild does not exist is just stunningly disturbing and disgusting.

It is disgusting. Maybe old Joe is pushing to get abortion legal up to 4yrs after birth? I honestly think he would try.

(07-03-2023, 01:42 PM)hollodero Wrote: But the same is true for those who now drag her into the spotlight for a political hitpiece.

It needs to be out there. People need to know how big of a scumbag that whole family is.

(07-03-2023, 02:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I can't speak for others, but sorry the is a nationally story concerning the moral fabric of Joe and Jill Biden. I pray the coverage shames them into making this young lady a part of their life including the mother be permitted to change her last name.

As far as may be true, google it and it is known knowledge the POTUS and his wife hung 6 stockings for grand children, not 7. It is known he speaks only of 6 grand children, nit seven. Just last week he talks to his 6 grandchildren daily.

On the bright side, at least she's not getting touched, fondled, sniffed, and abused. 

Reply/Quote
Serious question: do we know how much the mother of the child wants the Biden family involved in her life?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 02:52 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Serious question: do we know how much the mother of the child wants the Biden family involved in her life?

Hard to tell but we do know the mother told the daughter who her father and grandfather were so I could assume (I know, I watched Bad News Bears) she wanted her to have a relationship with them. I mean, why else would you let her know at this age? 

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 03:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hard to tell but we do know the mother told the daughter who her father and grandfather were so I could assume (I know, I watched Bad News Bears) she wanted her to have a relationship with them. I mean, why else would you let her know at this age? 

Lots of potential reasons. I just think there are a lot of assumptions being made about the motives in all of this. I know enough about estranged/illegitimate family situations thanks to my own life that I know there can be a lot of reasons for things going on here.

I mean, I am never one to really dig into this stuff no matter the politician, but this situation is just resulting in a lot of aspersions being cast without much behind them.

Reply/Quote