27.59%
24 27.59%
Total 87 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe the season is over?
Thumbs Up 
In your opinion do you believe the season is over? Let's face it we won't win at Green Bay firing zampese was a start but do you believe it moot at this point?
Reply/Quote
It's over. 0-2 teams only make the playoffs 12% of the time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
With the problems this team has and the way they looked after 2 games I completely understand anyone who thinks it is over. But it is only 2 games so...Im going to say NO. If we come out next week and fail to score again I am going to wish the season is over.
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna say No, we can still turn it around.

1. Thought the oline looked a tiny bit better last night against some studs. Maybe the new coach will put them in a better position to succeed.
2. Defense is nasty and we still are getting Vontaze back.
3. Everyone seems pissed off, so atleast they care about winning and think they should be winning.(not always the case on a pro level)
4. Lazor's coached under some different styles from Joe Gibbs to Chip Kelly. Soooo likely he can scheme something together for this teams personnel.
5. I won't have anything else to do all fall if I don't
Reply/Quote
Voted No because it is only two games in and the second could have been won.

That being said though, make no mistake about it

the fat lady has sprayed her mouthwash and is tuning her vocal cords up and ready to sing the Bengals finale if the ship is not righted almost immediately.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Still can't bring myself to believe it's completely over after two games, even though every fiber of my being tells me so.
Reply/Quote
I get the stats say this and that after starting 0-2 but come week 13-14 we may look back at this and think to ourselves, wtf was we thinking giving up after just 2 games. It's a long season and these guys get paid too damn much to give up after two games. If I'm a HC (Not Marvin, hes already shown a give up attitude) and I see any player giving up the 3rd game of the season their ass is gone.
Reply/Quote
No, it's not over after 2 games, but our margin for error has shrunk considerably. Showing Zampese the door and promoting Lazor (who has experience and success as an OC) makes me feel better. He certainly can't do any worse than Zamp. That said, the o-line will continue to be atrocious and it's a tall task for a guy to come in cold and make fix a situation like this. If Lazor can make a respectable offense out of this, I'd say he deserves a lengthy extension.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Nope big win over Green Bay on deck. Watch
Reply/Quote
No. They could be a game behind even after this terrible start. This may not be the fix we want, but maybe a head rolling gets the team motivated. It's not looking good but not over.
Reply/Quote
Voted no.

Confidence is contagious. Just need to make use of the talent on this team.
Reply/Quote
The homer in me says no.

Im 93% homer.

So no. 14-2 probably
Reply/Quote
Stick a fork in it. Its done. We can't even capitalize when we have a winning record. 0-2? Forget about it.
Reply/Quote
No. We can still turn it around. One game at a time.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I think Marvin Lewis has lost this team. I am normally positive but after watching these first two games in addition to the body of work from last year, i think this team does not make it to the play offs.

I also think that if Andy continues to look poorly, they should sit him a game and make him watch.

There is simply too much talent on this Bengal's team to look this bad.

Burfict could change everything though. He is a difference maker. so i think the team will win some games, just not make it to the playoffs.

I also saw improvement in the O-Line week two.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
No it's not over but the fat lady is warming up!!

14-2 here we come!!!!!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Voted No. Do I think we have a chance? I say no to that as well. We wont make the playoffs but you can hardly call a season over after 2 games. With 14 left to play, we could be winners. Only if the organization makes the necessary steps during this season to correct it's mistakes and fire the coaching staff. If that happened, doesn't matter what the end record, I would say we had a winning season.

Reply/Quote
Technically, no. Realistically, yes. As long as Marv is here, every season is over.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 11:43 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: In your opinion do you believe the season is over? Let's face it we won't win at Green Bay firing zampese was a start but do you believe it moot at this point?

Every season has been over before it even began for a while. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 10:38 AM)McC Wrote: Technically, no. Realistically, yes.

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote