Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think you could beat ANY Bengal in Arm Wrestling..?
Do you think you could beat any Bengal in Arm Wrestling? If so who do you think you could beat? I know the obvious is Nugent or something like that but who do you think you could beat in Arm Wrestling... or give a good go at em?
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 04:36 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Do you think you could beat any Bengal in Arm Wrestling? If so who do you think you could beat? I know the obvious is Nugent or something like that but who do you think you could beat in Arm Wrestling... or give a good go at em?

Left or Right handed?
Reply/Quote
    With Beaker as my arm wrestling coach the noodle armed Dalton would be a breeze! Ala Lincoln Hawk style
Reply/Quote
Maybe AJ. Either one. Both have some small guns.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Arm wrestling is mainly about technique. Yes, arm/hand strength does matter, but the "stronger" man does not always win.
Reply/Quote
God Im afraid next time I log in here Im going to see a thread entitled, "What Bengal Players Do You Think Has A Smaller Crank Than You?"
Reply/Quote
Dalton definitely. He'd probably miss my hand before even engaging.

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 04:36 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Do you think you could beat any Bengal in Arm Wrestling?  If so who do you think you could beat?  I know the obvious is Nugent or something like that but who do you think you could beat in Arm Wrestling...  or give a good go at em?

Maybe a DB or two.
Maybe....

These are pro athletes, and it is their job to be in great physical shape.
It's not likely an average Joe could win many contests.
I'd have a better shot in playing the game "mercy", personally.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 04:56 PM)Benton Wrote: Maybe AJ. Either one. Both have some small guns.

We have 3.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 05:36 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Dalton definitely. He'd probably miss my hand before even engaging.

that doesnt count as a loss... they would then just strap the hands together.
Reply/Quote
If you're not going against atkins or Whit whats the point =)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 05:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We have 3.

And the one I forgot would crush me.

Maybe it's from watching too much wrestling as a kid, but I always just think of him as Hawk, like he doesn't have a first name.
Reply/Quote
I'd break Katie Blackburn's arm!
Reply/Quote
I like my chances against likely 80% of the players on the team.  My grip/forearm strength has really improved from the Strongman training.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Who Dey. He's just a lot of talk in a cheap tiger suit.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 05:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Maybe a DB or two.
Maybe....

These are pro athletes, and it is their job to be in great physical shape.
It's not likely an average Joe could win many contests.
I'd have a better shot in playing the game "mercy", personally.

LOL....  so true..!!
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 08:07 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I'd break Katie Blackburn's arm!

Dude I am flat out laughing right now over this hahahaa!!!  Just Snap it on her desk dude!! LOL...
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 08:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I like my chances against likely 80% of the players on the team.  My grip/forearm strength has really improved from the Strongman training.

You look a little out of shape from that pic in the chair gonna need ya to post a better pic.. and see... right now I am just seeing belly overlapping some belt buckle..   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 05:29 PM)GodFather Wrote: God Im afraid next time I log in here Im going to see a thread entitled, "What Bengal Players Do You Think Has A Smaller Crank Than You?"

Hey, that is not bad, Not bad...   Lets do it!!!!! 
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 08:23 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: You look a little out of shape from that pic in the chair gonna need ya to post a better pic.. and see... right now I am just seeing belly overlapping some belt buckle..   Smirk

That's the thing about training strongman, as far as diet goes, everyday is cheat day..

Seriously, I'm 46 y/o, 6'2" about #258, with a BMI of 21.  Not excellent if I was a boxer, but great for a middle aged strongman.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote