Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Anyone Know The Story Between #55 and the Camera??
Who cares its a camera, he was probably pissed that it almost injured him and his teamate.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:46 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: There is a difference between something happening accidental, and something happening malicious. Vontez basically took that camera and threw it. It was a weak move. 

Watch the replay. Its pretty obvious he just kind of pushes it over.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/11/5/9679236/vontaze-burfict-knocks-over-a-camera-because-cameras-are-stupid

The cameraman is a clown and a crybaby if he posted that on Reddit. If you watch the full video, which is in slow motion, you'll see that Burfict's momentum clearly carried him into the camera. He naturally used his hands to soften the impact. You would instinctively do the same thing if you were thrown against a wall, a heavy object, or the ground in an instant. There was nothing intentional about it.

https://youtu.be/LSNQyR_dfs8
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: physics

Lol! That's what I said about the Bell injury. 

Who knew Burfict was a physics ninja??  LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:33 PM)Earendil Wrote: Why are we believing something posted on reddit?  For all we know, this could be Vince Williams posing as a camera man making up crap to make Tez look bad?

If you read the thread it's pretty much validated that it was posted by the camera man who was next to the guy who's camera got hit. 

Reddit isn't something to snub your nose at. There's a lot more truthful info there than on Faux News.con...

:snark:
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:46 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: There is a difference between something happening accidental, and something happening malicious. Vontez basically took that camera and threw it. It was a weak move. 

Watch the replay. Its pretty obvious he just kind of pushes it over.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/11/5/9679236/vontaze-burfict-knocks-over-a-camera-because-cameras-are-stupid

Watch the entire film of before and after the incident. Not a "replay" posted after the story started going viral from SBN. 

That's no better than the BS gif on reddit, IMHO. 

I think he either moved the camera out of the way, the way Burfict moves things out of his way. Or, he was caught up in the momentum, the excitement and adrenaline. Add the helmet and Reggie almost getting clobbered with the 39 camera on the SL (maybe he was trying to get his attn/get Reggie out of the way before he got hurt??) and you have a camera man with a tipped camera and a busted nose. 

Regardless, it's bullshit and unprofessional AF for the camera guy to post it on reddit, IMHO. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:03 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: The cameraman is a clown and a crybaby if he posted that on Reddit. If you watch the full video, which is in slow motion, you'll see that Burfict's momentum clearly carried him into the camera. He naturally used his hands to soften the impact. You would instinctively do the same thing if you were thrown against a wall, a heavy object, or the ground in an instant. There was nothing intentional about it.

https://youtu.be/LSNQyR_dfs8

Burfict wasn't even running full speed to cover the receiver.  When he looked up he had about 5 yards and took three strides before running into the camera.  I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for running into the camera, but believe he could have avoided contact with the camera altogether if he wanted.  He is a professional football player afterall.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:53 PM)AtomicBlaze Wrote: Who cares its a camera, he was probably pissed that it almost injured him and his teamate.

exactly... The cameras are not part of the game. if they break they break... its not like he body slammed the thing it made sure he didnt get hurt by it
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:28 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Burfict wasn't even running full speed to cover the receiver.  When he looked up he had about 5 yards and took three strides before running into the camera.  I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for running into the camera, but believe he could have avoided contact with the camera altogether if he wanted.  He is a professional football player afterall.

It doesn't matter if he wasn't running full speed. He was running too quickly to bring his 250 lb body and bad knee to a complete stop in a few yards. I'd rather see him run into the camera than run into another teamate trying to juke a giant camera anyways.

If you don't believe me you can test and it yourself. Get up and walk into the nearest wall. I guarantee your palms will hit that wall before you let your face hit it.
Reply/Quote
He barely pushed the camera. I watched it like a million times. I don't think he meant to do much here, lol.
Reply/Quote
Taz was paying attention to the ball milliseconds before the collision. He probably didn't even see the camera until it was too late.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 11:08 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I remember when Burfict ran into the camera behind the endzone.  Didn't see anything intentional.

LOL!.  Oh Yeah!  Tez smacked it with his left hand and there it went.  They showed it on the replay.  I guess TEZ was in Beast Mode and didn't want his picture taken.
Reply/Quote
It looks like he gives it a shove at the end there. Like how he helped out his buddy Reggie too, who was in the process of having the camera nearly fall on him.

Tez has some issues.
Reply/Quote
When I saw that in real time, I thought "What a douche".

Now, I see that it wasn't as blatant as I initially thought it was. He didn't aggressively push the camera down. He just ran into it (not on purpose) and didn't try to stop it from falling. I don't blame him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Marvin just said the team wants Burfict to apologize to the camera man and social media has went crazy. Doesn't sound like he has many supporters outside of Cinci. Boy Marvin poured fuel on the fire by demanding he apologize.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 11:04 AM)BengalB Wrote: I was just over on reddit and there's a post from one of the camera guys about Burfict being a jerk, that he actually hurt the camera guy (by making his nose bloody and bc he hit his leg on a cart) when 55 tackled the camera.

If I can figure out how to post the link, I will. I do love #55 and I'm praying this is unintentional. I know last week the Bell injury was an accident and if anyone was at fault, it was Bell for planting his feet/hips like he did.

Kudos to the camera man though. He kept on filming and the camera sustained no damage!!

Hope this is just an accident. If not...Somebody (Whit?? Andy?? Geno??) needs to straighten his ass out...

reddit link

If you're on the field, expect to get hit.

Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 03:21 PM)jj22 Wrote: Marvin just said the team wants Burfict to apologize to the camera man and social media has went crazy. Doesn't sound like he has many supporters outside of Cinci. Boy Marvin poured fuel on the fire by demanding he apologize.

marvin or burfict?

Burfict obviously didnt mean to hurt the dude or he would not be back for MNF vs the texans
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 11:08 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I remember when Burfict ran into the camera behind the endzone.  Didn't see anything intentional.

Well, he did push the big ass camera over, but whatev. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
So I just watched the replay, and I honestly think Burfict thought it would be cool to run into the camera (would be a cool video). I don't think he intended on hurting the guy behind, but instead intended on running into the camera to get a cool video shot.

Either way, pretty stupid, but nothing to write articles about.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 11:20 AM)tigershrimp Wrote: I believe #55 won.

He's a dog. He tackles anything in front of him.

Only person that should be pissed is Reggie. "Dude, you almost threw that big ass camera on top of me!".

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 03:26 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: So I just watched the replay, and I honestly think Burfict thought it would be cool to run into the camera (would be a cool video). I don't think he intended on hurting the guy behind, but instead intended on running into the camera to get a cool video shot.

Either way, pretty stupid, but nothing to write articles about.

they gotta find something negative... or else they dont understand how to write about the bengals.
Reply/Quote