Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone wipe down?
After using the toilet to go poopie poops, I grab a wad of toilet paper and wipe up (from my taint to the top of my buttcrack). I'm bored right now so I got to thinking: does anyone ever wipe DOWN? It seems illogical to me for anyone to do such a thing. What if there's a dingleberry? If you wipe up, you'll "catch" it but if you wipe down, you better hope it doesn't miss the water.

So, does anyone wipe down? And if so, why? Have you realized how cleaner you'd be by wiping up?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 03:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: After using the toilet to go poopie poops, I grab a wad of toilet paper and wipe up (from my taint to the top of my buttcrack). I'm bored right now so I got to thinking: does anyone ever wipe DOWN? It seems illogical to me for anyone to do such a thing. What if there's a dingleberry? If you wipe up, you'll "catch" it but if you wipe down, you better hope it doesn't miss the water.

So, does anyone wipe down? And if so, why? Have you realized how cleaner you'd be by wiping up?

Once one way, once the other*. To me that always made sense as far as getting things clean. Working from memory here, but generally it's toward the taint on first wipe, away on the second.

Never any problems with dingleberrys. Try more fiber.

* Not with the same piece.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 03:57 PM)Benton Wrote: Once one way, once the other*. To me that always made sense as far as getting things clean. Working from memory here, but generally it's toward the taint on first wipe, away on the second.

Never any problems with dingleberrys. Try more fiber.

* Not with the same piece.

Just once? What are ya, a goose?
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 03:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: After using the toilet to go poopie poops, I grab a wad of toilet paper and wipe up (from my taint to the top of my buttcrack). I'm bored right now so I got to thinking: does anyone ever wipe DOWN? It seems illogical to me for anyone to do such a thing. What if there's a dingleberry? If you wipe up, you'll "catch" it but if you wipe down, you better hope it doesn't miss the water.

as long as one wipes till the current piece of paper comes up clean...  does it matter?
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 03:58 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Just once? What are ya, a goose?

I know, right? I use at least a half a roll every time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Always been a reach under and pull to the front kind of guy. Never had any issues with it.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4955065]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
It is extremely important for females to wipe up. I remember having to teach my daughters that.
Reply/Quote

I have hemorrhoids the size of Mount Kilimanjaro. So, I wipe up, down and all around.

BTW - I like to get "in" the plane, not "on" the plane!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 04:27 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: as long as one wipes till the current piece of paper comes up clean...  does it matter?

Shocked Shocked How does the paper come up clean after you wiped with it!?!?!?!? Shocked Shocked
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 08:22 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Shocked Shocked How does the paper come up clean after you wiped with it!?!?!?!? Shocked Shocked

Yeah.

And why are you looking at it afterwards? Ninja

Do you smell it as well?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 09:57 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Yeah.

And why are you looking at it afterwards? Ninja

Do you smell it as well?

God help us if there is a taste test involved...
Reply/Quote
You dullards need to invest in a quality bidet. Nothing feels better than cold water shooting imto your bunghole.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
I can't believe we're discussing this.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:04 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: God help us if there is a taste test involved...

He did it all for the poopie
Come on
The poopie
Come on
So you can take that tissue
And Wipe it up your, yeah!
Wipe it up your, yeah!
Wipe it up your, yeah!

Mellow

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:35 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: He did it all for the poopie
Come on
The poopie
Come on
Wipe  it up your, yeah!
Wipe it up your, yeah!

Mellow

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Good Post

Reply/Quote
Some thoughts on the matter.

Does anyone stand up and do the ‘reach around’ anymore?

Yes you have to look. How else do you know it’s clean back there?

Some people pull the cheeks apart and wipe to the side.

As long as your clean back there, no dingleberries, there is no wrong way?

Sometimes it’s like a brown marker back there, there’s always a brown spot no matter how many times you wipe. 1 or 17
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
You folks have issues with your tissues.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:35 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: He did it all for the poopie
Come on
The poopie
Come on
Wipe  it up your, yeah!
Wipe it up your, yeah!

Mellow

DURST = TURDS...   coincidence?   Hmm