Geno
33.71%
30 33.71%
Total 89 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dolphins Game Game Ball
We should also not forget great half time adjustments especially by defense. ML and Austin deserve some love.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Hands down it has to go to Mixon.

Without an effective run game to spell the defense there was no way they play like that late in the game. He was effective as a runner and also scored a TD with a Alonzo draped on him.

Really he should have had 2 touchdowns but for some reason we throw from the 2 yard line.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Offense:  Joe Mixon (22 carries for 93 yards; 3 catches for 22 yards; 1 TD)
               Tough first half for him, but looked back to form in the 2nd half with some support from the OL later in the game.

Defense: Sam Hubbard (3 solo tackles; 1 TFL; 1 TD)
               It's exciting to see him stepping up in a big way for this defense.

Special Teams:  Randy Bullock (2/3 FGs; one FG over 50 yards, one FG blocked up the middle, and one FG to take our first lead in the 4th qtr; 3/3 PAT)
               With the blocking giving him some time to kick, Bullock was solid for the day.  They way that he has been kicking, I have total confidence that the other FG would have been good from that distance.  His kickoffs have been deep, and his PATs have been clutch (unlike many other teams in the league that are struggling to make the longer extra points)
Reply/Quote
Hubbard was really good today. All over the field
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
The whole D line in the 4th qtr. but since that wasn't an option I went Geno.
Reply/Quote
Easily Andy, even if he looked shaky for part of the day. He came up big when it mattered most
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 06:14 PM)BoBengal Wrote:                With the blocking giving him some time to kick, Bullock was solid for the day.  They way that he has been kicking, I have total confidence that the other FG would have been good from that distance.  His kickoffs have been deep, and his PATs have been clutch (unlike many other teams in the league that are struggling to make the longer extra points)

Was going to give a shout-out to Randy as well, so thanks for doing it first. 

Actually voted for MJ for game ball, for single-handedly bringing back that PBS crowd from the dead, but props to Andy as well for having to run for his life today yet still getting the job done.  

Hell, a game ball for the whole team as well.  When Miami went up 17-0 it was ugly, and that stadium felt as flat as a 30 year old Pepsi.  But, dammit, they put their heads down and just kept shoveling!  Who F'n Dey! :andy:
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Umm where is Carlos, sack fumble and forced int?
Reply/Quote
Michael Johnson had a nice stuff and amazing TD. He actually forced the pick by his pressure and then got the INT not sure if that has ever happened before on the same play.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I went with Geno, but there's no wrong answer this week. A lot of guys stepped up to get this win.
Reply/Quote
I went with Geno but like most I think it was the whole D-line
Reply/Quote
Gotta go with MJ. His first TD after all these years and being a classy unselfish team guy. Shout out to Fat Randy.
Reply/Quote
That D line. Wow just wow. They were awesome.
Reply/Quote
I would have to give it to the defense. The energy they brought, spilled over to the offense. The one thing I notice about Andy everytime, is if he is looking sharp early on in the game and then throws an int, or some other type of turnover you can almost guarantee it sticks with him the rest of the game. Luckily,our d bailed us out and gave Andy regained confidence in himself again. I don’t know how the hell mixon came up with that td pass, but I’ll take it.
Reply/Quote
I voted MJ, but I give it to the TEAM, super D, we actually SCORED in the second half of the game, great job Bengals!!
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 06:14 PM)BoBengal Wrote: Offense:  Joe Mixon (22 carries for 93 yards; 3 catches for 22 yards; 1 TD)
               Tough first half for him, but looked back to form in the 2nd half with some support from the OL later in the game.

Defense: Sam Hubbard (3 solo tackles; 1 TFL; 1 TD)
               It's exciting to see him stepping up in a big way for this defense.

Special Teams:  Randy Bullock (2/3 FGs; one FG over 50 yards, one FG blocked up the middle, and one FG to take our first lead in the 4th qtr; 3/3 PAT)
               With the blocking giving him some time to kick, Bullock was solid for the day.  They way that he has been kicking, I have total confidence that the other FG would have been good from that distance.  His kickoffs have been deep, and his PATs have been clutch (unlike many other teams in the league that are struggling to make the longer extra points)

Hubbard also knocked down a pass at the line.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 05:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Despite a few in the gameday thread calling it a season; the boyz had a great comeback victory a we get to issue a well deserved Game Ball.

So who you got:

Andy Dalton: 248 yards and a miracle TD

Joe Mixon: Back off the shelf for over 110 yards from scrimmage and a TD

AJ Green: 6 catches for 112 yards

Sam Hubbard: 3 tackles and a game sealing TD

Michael Johnson: 4 tackles and a game tying pick 6

Geno Atkins: 2 sacks

When the defense scores more TDs than the offense, no one on the offense can have a game ball. In addition, the defense gave up fewer points than it scored. That's pretty damn good.

Reply/Quote
I struggle to give the game ball to someone with one good play (as amazing as those two separate plays were).

I wanted to give it to Mixon, but then we didn't win this game because of the offense, so that seems wrong too.

So I settled on Geno. He didn't make any of the game changing plays, but his constant pressure up the middle indirectly helped in both defensive touchdowns as well as just being a force in the game overall, especially in the 2nd half.

Not sure if he deserves it over MJ or Sam, but it feels right.
Reply/Quote
I voted Mixon but if i could, i'd vote for Johnson and Hubbard to teach the DBs how to hold on to passes that are thrown to you. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Dunlap all the way. He made the play of the game. He's not even in the poll!!
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote