Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dolphins, Patriots, Lions Could Help Bengals Bye-Week
Bills and Patriots are just annihilating the Jets and Browns. Our coaching is very suspect.
Reply/Quote
bills 38 - mike white 3
Reply/Quote
Jared goff with 35 yards passing through 3
Reply/Quote
Anddd of course the Stoolers just tied it up w 10m left.

Argggg.
Reply/Quote
Jared Goff suuuuuucks. So do the Lions as a whole, but especially Jared Goff.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
FFS put in the backup Lions!

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 05:02 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: New England looks great again.  They play nearly flawless defense. The way the Patriots cover tight ends and runners catching passes out of the backfield is extremely impressive.

And they do it with no more talent than the Bengals have. Especially after the Bengals spent a quarter of a billion on that side of the ball. 
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 05:05 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: What the Lions, Patriots and Bills is doing to the same opponents Bengals have played tells me it has a lot to do with game planning.

This X 1000. Post for the ages. 
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 06:06 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: And they do it with no more talent than the Bengals have. Especially after the Bengals spent a quarter of a billion on that side of the ball. 

Mellow

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 05:11 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Watching browns and jets get absolutely handled by average teams probably tells us where we really are. 

Course pats also getting pi calls we never got.

Nah....the Bengals just got all fat, dumb, and happy after they spanked the Ravens on the road. As many here thought might happen. Bengals were their own worst enemy. The good news is that they are still right in the thick of it, and can control their own destiny. There is not an unwinnable game left on their schedule. 
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 05:05 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: What the Lions, Patriots and Bills is doing to the same opponents Bengals have played tells me it has a lot to do with game planning.

Is this thread the "replacement Gameday thread"? A place where fans can come bytch about the team for no rational reason. 

We have a chance of ending the weekend .5 game out of first and reading this thread one would think we haven't won a game all year. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
hell of a strip by the lions in OT
Reply/Quote
Let's go LIONS

Reply/Quote
goff is really bad
Reply/Quote
Hate the call but i'll take it!

Reply/Quote
they're trying to give the game to DET but I wouldn't be surprised if this game ends in a tie
Reply/Quote
All those “belichek is a product of Brady” people are already starting their “belichek is a product of Mac Jones” arguments
Reply/Quote
Worst kick ever
Reply/Quote
The Lions are just so terrible

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Gotta be kidding me

Reply/Quote