Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Want to Create Histeria...
why billy belly always love our players? bet he'd love to get his grubby hands on adrial, jeremiah, green at same time. "let us show you, Cincy, what to do with this powerhouse Tandom. If not, we can always blame for after TB12 departure."
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:30 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: why billy belly always love our players? bet he'd love to get his grubby hands on adrial, jeremiah, green at same time. "let us show you, Cincy, what to do with this powerhouse Tandom. If not, we can always blame for after TB12 departure."

I'm a little surprised the Pats aren't taking an interest in Eifert.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 10:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sure would love that theory to come true. Pray

Both parties don't seem panicked (Bill not having a qb, Bengals seeing potential suitors move on).

Unlike Carolina who sound like they may just flat out cut Cam soon.

Maybe they don't want to step on Brady's Day (week).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:48 PM)jj22 Wrote: Unlike Carolina who sound like they may just flat out cut Cam soon.

Did you see Cam's tweet response to the Panthers giving him permission to seek a trade.

I think that bridge is already burnt.

I am also thinking Cam may not be healthy.  His foot did not heal like it was supposed to last year.  He said it was okay and tried to come back, but then he ended up on the IR.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Did you see Cam's tweet response to the Panther giving him permission to seek a trade.

I think that bridge is already burnt.

I am also thinking Cam may not be healthy.  His foot did not heal like it was supposed to last year.  He said it was okay and tried to come back, but then he ended up on the IR.

I may be way off base here and Bellichick will prove me wrong, but I don't see Cam or Jameis being the answer for NE over Dalton. And, I can't see him going into the season with a 4th rounder and a new Rookie if they get one in the draft. Again, BB may prove all of us wrong.

Cam and JW just don't seem like the scheme fit that Dalton does with the short passing game. Dalton and Brady always are at the top of the league in getting the ball out of their hands the fastest. The short routes their WR's on the roster take and the accuracy that Brady and Dalton have are better than Cam and Jameis. And, Jameis just turns the ball over regardless which would drive BB craaaaazy!

But, I'm afraid BB is just waiting for us to release Dalton. That is the only thing that BB and MB have in common. They don't do what the NFL expects them to do. MB could hold onto Dalton just b/c he expects a return on Dalton. And he will not let him go until something happens. I know this is against what most people on here are saying. But, look at MB's past with QBs.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:48 PM)jj22 Wrote: Both parties don't seem panicked (Bill not having a qb, Bengals seeing potential suitors move on).

Unlike Carolina who sound like they may just flat out cut Cam soon.

Maybe they don't want to step on Brady's Day (week).

Seeing the same thing, it almost seems a little likely especially with Cam saying what he said and being injured last year and
we cannot work out players at this point. This really hurts players coming off of injury. Plus if the Pats want to unload Thuney's
salary he is the perfect player for us at an area of need and it wouldn't have to cost either of us a Draft pick if we just swap 
Dalton for Thuney and our 3rd round picks.

(03-20-2020, 02:11 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: I may be way off base here and Bellichick will prove me wrong, but I don't see Cam or Jameis being the answer for NE over Dalton. And, I can't see him going into the season with a 4th rounder and a new Rookie if they get one in the draft. Again, BB may prove all of us wrong.

Cam and JW just don't seem like the scheme fit that Dalton does with the short passing game. Dalton and Brady always are at the top of the league in getting the ball out of their hands the fastest. The short routes their WR's on the roster take and the accuracy that Brady and Dalton have are better than Cam and Jameis. And, Jameis just turns the ball over regardless which would drive BB craaaaazy!

But, I'm afraid BB is just waiting for us to release Dalton. That is the only thing that BB and MB have in common. They don't do what the NFL expects them to do. MB could hold onto Dalton just b/c he expects a return on Dalton. And he will not let him go until something happens. I know this is against what most people on here are saying. But, look at MB's past with QBs.

I don't think you are way off base at all. Neither Cam or Jameis make sense for the Pats. Cam is coming off injury and Jameis
is a pick machine. Dalton fits so much better as he is healthy and can take care of the football, get the ball out quick and is 
better in the short passing game. Not to mention Dalton is smart and a class act.

Also Billy B and MB have a good relationship that has worked out well for both in the past.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 09:08 PM)McC Wrote: Whatcha got for tomorrow's Lotto numbers?

3-9-13-27-38....
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 03:43 PM)sandwedge Wrote: 3-9-13-27-38....

Thanks.  If I win, I'll split the money with you. 

All you have to do is find me.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
So what it the date they are allowed to talk?
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 04:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So what it the date they are allowed to talk?

They've been allowed to for a couple days
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 05:25 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: They've been allowed to for a couple days

Brady even managed to sign his contract with TB.  Probably gonna be a whole lotta faxing going on.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 06:52 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I have a feeling your board experience here is going to be short lived. 

We STILL need a banhammer emoji.  With the banhammer twirling above head....WHOOSH!  WHOOSH!  WHOOSH!  I don't know why, but banhammer always makes me laugh...
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2020, 12:08 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: We STILL need a banhammer emoji.  With the banhammer twirling above head....WHOOSH!  WHOOSH!  WHOOSH!  I don't know why, but banhammer always makes me laugh...

Makes me laugh when you laugh about it lol

Tell it to Holic, he can get it done I am sure. Smirk
Reply/Quote