Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Don't want any Bengal players?
Question for any of you Bungal fans that know everything. Why doesn't any of sport talk shows on tv never have any former or present Bungal players on their shows to ask their opinions about football? Example, Bradshaw,Ward, Bettis, Hoge , all Steelers, you get the picture. Is it because the perception around the broadcasting sports world is that much like their sister team the Clowns, being the team is inept the players would be too? How do you explain this? Spin away Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 11:19 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Question for any of you Bungal fans that know everything. Why doesn't any of sport talk shows on tv never have any former or present Bungal players on their shows to ask their opinions about football? Example, Bradshaw,Ward, Bettis, Hoge , all Steelers, you get the picture. Is it because the perception around the broadcasting sports world is that much like their sister team the Clowns, being the team is inept the players would be too? How do you explain this? Spin away Hilarious

Isn't Boomer Esiason on one of the biggest Sunday sports shows in the NFL?

Chris Collinsworth has won of 15 sports Emmy awards and owns PFF. LOL
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This weak ass thread took literally one reply to get shot down and burned. Try harder next time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 11:28 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Isn't Boomer Esiason on one of the biggest Sunday sports shows in the NFL?

But do you like those two when they are on air?

I have like one friend who actually likes what CC says or does on air.

Phil Simms has Emmy awards too and you could tape one of his game and just play it back over the other 16.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 11:28 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Isn't Boomer Esiason on one of the biggest Sunday sports shows in the NFL?

Okay.  End of thread.  OP stomped into dust.  Next?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 12:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: But do you like those two when they are on air?

I have like one friend who actually likes what CC says or does on air.

Phil Simms has Emmy awards too and you could tape one of his game and just play it back over the other 16.

I'm fine with both of them, so that puts me at odds with many on here.  I have never understood the appeal of Phil Simms.  He's annoying regardless of the venue.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 05:15 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'm fine with both of them, so that puts me at odds with many on here.  I have never understood the appeal of Phil Simms.  He's annoying regardless of the venue.  

Phil Simms is salty about that game. Always was, always will be. 
Reply/Quote

I forgot about those two who I actually like. Too bad they don't care for their former team. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 06:14 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I forgot about those two who I actually like. Too bad they don't care for their former team. ThumbsUp

Watch out you don't trip over anything back pedaling like that.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 11:19 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Question for any of you Bungal fans that know everything. Why doesn't any of sport talk shows on tv never have any former or present Bungal players on their shows to ask their opinions about football? Example, Bradshaw,Ward, Bettis, Hoge , all Steelers, you get the picture. Is it because the perception around the broadcasting sports world is that much like their sister team the Clowns, being the team is inept the players would be too? How do you explain this? Spin away Hilarious

LOL. What an unmitigated failure of a thread. 

You should hide your head in shame and never show your face in public again. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2017, 12:03 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LOL. What an unmitigated failure of a thread. 

You should hide your head in shame and never show your face in public again. 

Your right this is a failed thread. Bungals know all about failing don't they? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2017, 07:06 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Your right this is a failed thread. Bungals know all about failing don't they? Hilarious

Steelers fans must be getting pretty used to it as well in recent years. 

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2017, 07:06 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Your right this is a failed thread. Bungals know all about failing don't they? Hilarious

I feel so sad for you. Sad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This thread is like a plane crashing on top of a train wreck, aboard the Titanic.

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2017, 02:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Steelers fans must be getting pretty used to it as well in recent years. 

Lost another AFC title game. DAMN!!  
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2017, 04:07 PM)Dill Wrote: Lost another AFC title game. DAMN!!  

Because once again, Le'veon  couldn't answer the Bell.

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2017, 04:18 PM)McC Wrote: Because once again, Le'veon  couldn't answer the Bell.

And so Steelers fans have to accept a 13-6 season.  When will that program ever turn around?
Reply/Quote

This. And lest we forget, the wisdom of Solomon (Wilcots).
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2017, 04:07 PM)Dill Wrote: Lost another AFC title game. DAMN!!  

What'd you guys get a participation trophy? None of it means anything unless you win the last one. So come draft time when we're taking the guy Pitt wants again you can look back on your fond memories of losing that AFC title game. 

Reply/Quote
Blast from the past, but a mention to Bob Trumpy who was color analyst with Dick Enberg for two Super Bowls in the 90's. Trumpy is in the HOF as a broadcaster as well.
Reply/Quote