Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump..Seriously?
Would you vote for him?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-17-2015, 11:54 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Would you vote for him?

Bwaaahahahahaha.... LMAO
Maybe he can just hire voters to vote for him like he did actors to attend his announcement rally.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-campaign-offered-actors-803161
At least Trump would have fired Lois Lerner.
I've read, not sure how true it is, that he'd like Oprah to be his VP. He doesn't stand a chance. He has to realize this. One must wonder why then he would waste such a large amount of cash chasing something that'll never be his. Honestly, his money would be better used running for mayor of NYC or even governor of NY, but POTUS? not a chance in hell. So why?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(06-18-2015, 12:31 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: So why?

Because he can.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

In response to Bfine 'because he can'

Maybe so, but he knows he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell. What a monumental waste of money, time and resources. Pfffft 'because he can'. What a joke.

I think I may understand why that one guy at the old boards never used the quote function. Here, for me it's such a hassle, using my phone. When I use the quote function, every time I pinch to zoom in or out my keyboard becomes available causing accidental strokes of random letters. Not only that, the random letters always appear before the user's name and then it becomes next to impossible to delete those letters. It's just such a headache. That's why I quoted in this manner.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(06-18-2015, 12:58 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: In response to Bfine 'because he can'

Maybe so, but he knows he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell. What a monumental waste of money, time and resources. Pfffft 'because he can'. What a joke.

I think I may understand why that one guy at the old boards never used the quote function. Here, for me it's such a hassle, using my phone. When I use the quote function, every time I pinch to zoom in or out my keyboard becomes available causing accidental strokes of random letters. Not only that, the random letters always appear before the user's name and then it becomes next to impossible to delete those letters. It's just such a headache. That's why I quoted in this manner.

Just quoted you with the click of a button.  All you have to do is click "reply" at the bottom right.  And I think you're referring to BengalRudby, and he did quote, but it was copy and paste which is even more of a hassle.

Edit: Oh and I agree, that it is a monumental waste for Trump to run for POTUS.
I think he was encouraged to run, so the RNC could hide some of the garbage at the bottom. Only 10 people will be seen in the debates, and Trump can be counted on to take a spot away from the ass end of the clown car processional.
(06-18-2015, 01:21 AM)Westwood Bengal Wrote: I think he was encouraged to run, so the RNC could hide some of the garbage at the bottom. Only 10 people will be seen in the debates, and Trump can be counted on to take a spot away from the ass end of the clown car processional.

Should have declared as a Democrat. He'd be the #3 choice right now at worst.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

He made a bunch of money so he must be smart.
People are talking about Donald. Not Jeb. Not Rand. Not Marco.
That's good for the GOP right now.
(06-18-2015, 12:31 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I've read, not sure how true it is, that he'd like Oprah to be his VP. He doesn't stand a chance. He has to realize this. One must wonder why then he would waste such a large amount of cash chasing something that'll never be his. Honestly, his money would be better used running for mayor of NYC or even governor of NY, but POTUS? not a chance in hell. So why?

2/3's of the GOP candidates truly have no chance at getting nominated. Trump is the only one who has enough time and money to waste on this.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]

Uh, No.
Not a chance. Sick
He's using his own money. He won't be beholden to big donors. I thought you guys wanted that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Holy crap, some of the things he said were just offensive.

I like the line “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.”

For sure they're sending criminals and rapists... but he only ASSUMES some who are coming are good people, lol.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Sure, but only because I realize my single vote means nothing, so meh.
(06-18-2015, 11:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Holy crap, some of the things he said were just offensive.

I like the line  “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.”

For sure they're sending criminals and rapists... but he only ASSUMES some who are coming are good people, lol.

Actually most of the Mexicans that come hgere are the ones most motivated to work.  the lazy ones just stay at home.
He has lots of money, but what he really craves is attention.

That is why he running.  The ultimate attention *****.
(06-18-2015, 10:18 AM)michaelsean Wrote: He's using his own money.  He won't be beholden to big donors.  I thought you guys wanted that.

I'd prefer someone didn't need a billion (or seven) to run for president at all.

:snark:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.