Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donald Trump's next book:How To Destroy The Republican Party In Only Four Years
Ossoff and Perdue will most likely go to a recount but it looks like Trump has finally exhausted American's patience with the Republicans.
2017-2018
Republican President
Republican Senate
Republican House

2018 Election
Democrats win back the House
Republicans gain seats in the Senate

2020 Election
Democrats win the Presidency
Republicans gain seats in the House, Democrats still hold the majority
Democrats win the Senate with Kamala Harris more or less serving as the 101st Senator

What could have led to this dramatic change in such a short time?
Alienating our Allies
Coddling up to dictators including some that are sworn enemies of the USA . . . Love letters?
Not one word criticizing Putin or his actions
Helsinki - International embarrassment
Tax cuts for the rich
Devin Nunes
THE CONSTANT LYING - pick a topic
Gives classified info to the Russians about ISIS forcing some US Allies to pull agents from the field before being exposed
Obstruction of justice
Shithole countries
Steven Miller
Too thin skinned to attend the annual White House Correspondents Dinner - Not a controversy but shows he has no sense of humor
Pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement
Pulling out of the Iran Nuclear Deal
Terrified of releasing his tax returns because they will expose him as a fraud
Rudy Giuliani
We should be seeing his Healthcare Plan in a couple of weeks, if not then maybe a couple more weeks etc.. etc..
Placing Kushner in charge of almost everything
Placing cronies in the EPA
Changing a DHS report making the white supremacist threat look less severe, added in false info that Antifa and BLM are bigger threats
Lindsey Graham
The tweets
Children in cages
Good people on both sides
Forcing a trade war that has hurt Americans more than help them
William Barr
FAKE NEWS! - especially rich coming from possibly the biggest liar in history
Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV and from what my sources tell me, you get extra points if you get all five!
Pardoning war criminals and his accomplices
Eliminating the Pandemic response team
Mitch McConnell
Ukraine
Partisan defeat of an Impeachment trial with no evidence admitted or witnesses allowed to testify
Response to the George Floyd murder by Police Officers
Misrepresenting the deadliness of Covid because he was more concerned about the stock market than the safety of the American people
Ron Johnson
Openly defying and undermining scientists and doctors because he felt that their messages would hurt his election chances
Those ridiculous Covid press conferences, injecting bleach/light in the body
LIBERATE MICHIGAN!
Louis DeJoy
Being a drama queen since the election loss
Attacks on Democracy
Four Seasons Landscaping
The phone call to Brad Raffensperger and the apparently well named Ryan Germany

Please feel free to add any that I missed

Before blaming Democrats for your problems, take a look at what Republicans have done, or more importantly HAVEN'T done, in the last four years. If more of them had stood up to that illiterate buffoon, they might still hold congress. Democrats be careful. Don't get caught up in the afterglow like 2008. We Independents and the Anti-Trump Republicans put you in power for now. Don't **** this up. "America is self correcting" is something I heard from a Brit after Trump was elected. It can all change for you again in two years just like it did in 2010.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I have been saying for a while now he was going to flame thrower the whole party on his way out and here we are. I also said he will eventually start his own party and I believe when Biden takes over Trump will meltdown on all Republicans and take his base to the "Make America Great" party, or whatever dumbass name he comes up with.
Reply/Quote
Destroyed? The Democrats won both chambers and the presidency in 2008. The Republicans have won each back since then.

Having all of them leaves you with nobody to blame.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 09:08 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Destroyed?  The Democrats won both chambers and the presidency in 2008. The Republicans have won each back since then.

Having all of them leaves you with nobody to blame.

You understand the relevance of what happened in Georgia this year right? What we saw in these elections doesn't happen in Georgia, it simply does not happen. If you think the Republican party post-Trump will just bounce back you are nuts. The news this morning is that McConnell loyal Republicans are about to launch an all-out offensive on Trump to essentially try and stop the bleeding. The likely result here is a fractured party for as long as Trump wants to stay in the public eye bashing everyone. 
Reply/Quote
I dont think its destroyed at the moment. But it is certainly being held hostage by Trump.
Reply/Quote
And Proud Boys are violently clashing with police in DC. So I guess Blue Lives don't matter after all.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 09:46 AM)Big Boss Wrote: And Proud Boys are violently clashing with police in DC.  So I guess Blue Lives don't matter after all.

Law and Order, right? Seriously though I wouldn't just call them "Proud Boys" there are a lot of people in these videos not wearing PB logos but sure as hell are wearing MAGA clothing. 
Reply/Quote
When you build your entire philosophy out of ruining your opponents (owning the libs), but leave out any policy or laws that would own said libs, your party will collapse eventually.

It just took a guy saying it out loud repeatedly and to the fanfare of maniacs before the "normal" people who voted for Republicans realized "oh wow...this party doesn't believe in conservatism. They are just an opposition party constructed to slow government down to a crawl for no reason other than to piss the opposition party off...Maybe I'll sit this election out until they get their shit together."

I do think those "normal" Republicans are primed and ready to rejoin the party if the McConnell side beats the Trump side into submission though. 

Only time will tell.
Reply/Quote
Eric Trump promised to personally prop up primary challengers to any Republican who doesn’t object today.

Eric Trump...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 10:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Eric Trump promised to personally prop up primary challengers to any Republican who doesn’t  object today.

Eric Trump...

Oooooooh, scaaaaaary.
Reply/Quote
Bill Weld predicted that Trump would split the Republican Party in two, back in 2016. He reiterated that in February 2020, while attempting to primary him. Old Bill may get pretty loaded, but he's quite sharp.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 10:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Eric Trump promised to personally prop up primary challengers to any Republican who doesn’t  object today.

Eric Trump...

He's gonna run out of money really quickly.  He might need to figure out that once you lose you are worthless in that world.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 10:46 AM)michaelsean Wrote: He's gonna run out of money really quickly.  He might need to figure out that once you lose you are worthless in that world.  

Nope, the grift is going strong. When they create the MAGA party they will be bilking donors monthly. 
Reply/Quote
Before this human tick found a new host to suck off of he said this:

[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
One of the things I've said repeatedly about this group for crooks is that for as many bad things as they did and do they are not competent enough to get away with it on the bigger stage.  Trump was a fool to run for POTUS just to stroke his ego and try and grow the "Brand" because the bright lights showed how bad he was at cover ups when he didn't have complete control.  He couldn't sue the entire country every time he was called out on his foolishness and (possible) crimes.

Nixon had a drive and desire to be in complete control AND he was smart enough to work within the system and know how to do things.  He got caught because his underlings weren't as clever as him and when the dominoes started falling he was doomed.

Trump is just a guy who was never told no so he thinks he's always right.  He thinks he's smarter than he is.  And all of his flaws have come to light in the grandest way possible.

[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 10:55 AM)Au165 Wrote: Nope, the grift is going strong. When they create the MAGA party they will be bilking donors monthly. 

This is correct. Even before the completion of the election in 2016, Steve Bannon mentioned to a taxi driver that he and Trump were going to start their own news channel. He didn't think they'd win the election, but had drummed up enough support to have a large audience base. The last 4 years has been about expanding that audience and discrediting nearly every news outlet. Look out for some incarnation of Q-anon news with their hand out for donations to keep bringing "real news" to the forefront.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 10:55 AM)Au165 Wrote: Nope, the grift is going strong. When they create the MAGA party they will be bilking donors monthly. 

Once Trump loses the GOP label he's going to fall off the political map. MAGA types will like him but any Republican candidate is going to say you can like Trump but a 3rd party can't win  and a vote for him is a vote for my commie, abortion loving opponent. 
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 11:28 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Once Trump loses the GOP label he's going to fall off the political map. MAGA types will like him but any Republican candidate is going to say you can like Trump but a 3rd party can't win  and a vote for him is a vote for my commie, abortion loving opponent. 

You are making an assumption that the "MAGA types" will heed to logic, as if we have ever seen any proof of that to this point. If Donald Trump still tells them to not show up or vote for some Q-Anon supporter they will. He doesn't care if Republicans lose and his base will simply say the Republicans are part of the deep state. Have you been to Parler lately? 

Trump is not going away and the party is not going to magically go back to normal. If he does start up a news channel or buy OAN/News Max then this whole thing is only going to get crazier.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 11:32 AM)Au165 Wrote: You are making an assumption that the "MAGA types" will heed to logic, as if we have ever seen any proof of that to this point. If Donald Trump still tells them to not show up or vote for some Q-Anon supporter they will. He doesn't care if Republicans lose and his base will simply say the Republicans are part of the deep state. Have you been to Parler lately? 

Trump is not going away and the party is not going to magically go back to normal. If he does start up a news channel or buy OAN/News Max then this whole thing is only going to get crazier.

It'll get crazier for a year . . . followed by the inevitable bankruptcy . . . and then "scene".
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 11:36 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: It'll get crazier for a year . . . followed by the inevitable bankruptcy . . . and then "scene".

I mean his arrest and conviction could speed things up.
Reply/Quote