Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donald Trump's next book:How To Destroy The Republican Party In Only Four Years
(01-11-2021, 11:21 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The Trump name is toast at this point.  I said it earlier, to only Trump with any chance at a political career now is Barron, as he'll be old enough to run past the time where most people still remember this.

Ivanka could win the right state or district (Florida) if she sought a seat in Congress. House of Reps in the right location is her best bet. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 11:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ivanka could win the right state or district (Florida) if she sought a seat in Congress. House of Reps in the right location is her best bet. 

Yeah, I'd probably have to agree on that.  It would be a long time before she could look at anything statewide though.  Time has a way of healing/distorting things, so anything is possible.  I just don't see it at this point.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 11:48 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yeah, I'd probably have to agree on that.  It would be a long time before she could look at anything statewide though.  Time has a way of healing/distorting things, so anything is possible.  I just don't see it at this point.

She can win Florida statewide right now...because Florida.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 09:03 AM)Au165 Wrote: She can win Florida statewide right now...because Florida.

You could be right, there's obviously no way of finding out right now.
Reply/Quote