Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Position
(12-14-2020, 10:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Those QB's are all bad options. Take Fields on a cheap rookie deal.

Well I guess Stafford of that bunch is ok.

Sam Darnold could be a steal for someone and have a Ryan Tannehill type revival....  As Tannehill will tell you getting away from Adam Gase would help  your career.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 10:26 PM)Synric Wrote: Sam Darnold could be a steal for someone and have a Ryan Tannehill type revival....  As Tannehill will tell you getting away from Adam Gase would help  your career.

He'll probably be a backup for a couple years to revive his career. It's possible. I don't know that anyone would bank on starting him.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 10:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He'll probably be a backup for a couple years to revive his career. It's possible. I don't know that anyone would bank on starting him.

Darnold most likely goes to a place that would give him a 2nd chance, but still drafts a 2nd/3rd round QB as insurance. Probably also thrown in a vet and have a legit 3-way battle for the starting job.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote