Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dre K furious (scared)
Tweeting out his feelings on the matter: 

"U got to be kidding me"

http://cin.247sports.com/Gallery/45073064/GallerySlides/261669-261669?View=Full#261669-261669

Reply/Quote
Light a fire under his butt. Dude has been crap. Let him play out his contract and move on

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 01:17 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Tweeting out his feelings on the matter: 

"U got to be kidding me"

http://cin.247sports.com/Gallery/45073064/GallerySlides/261669-261669?View=Full#261669-261669

Ironic. I say that every Sunday Dre. Smirk

ZERO picks in 2015 after being one of the most targeted db's? pfft

Reply/Quote
Wow..now we get some magical insight into Dre Kirkpatrick's fears? For all I know someone drank the last of the milk in his fridge..
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pretty petty post from Dre K. Will add to the reasons for people to not like him. Can't say I like that tweet much. Better play big next year Dre K or you wont be havin a big pay day.
Reply/Quote
I will feel a lot better about this pick if they find someone to trade Kirkpatrick to so Jackson starts. Maybe offer to pay a couple million of his salary. Could be a good way to get up higher in the 2nd round.

Can't use a 1st round pick on a #4 or #5 CB, and then pay Dre Kirkpatrick $7.5m to suck. That's a double bad taste in the mouth.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 01:37 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I will feel a lot better about this pick if they find someone to trade Kirkpatrick to so Jackson starts. Maybe offer to pay a couple million of his salary. Could be a good way to get up higher in the 2nd round.

Can't use a 1st round pick on a #4 or #5 CB, and then pay Dre Kirkpatrick $7.5m to suck. That's a double bad taste in the mouth.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if William Jackson III starts over Kirkpatrick day 1.
Reply/Quote
It was prior to the pick.

And you act as if all good receivers going one by one towards the end was expected.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 01:37 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I will feel a lot better about this pick if they find someone to trade Kirkpatrick to so Jackson starts. Maybe offer to pay a couple million of his salary. Could be a good way to get up higher in the 2nd round.

I would be on the phone with the Panthers right now. F Swag, freakin joke.
Reply/Quote
Am I the only one that saw where it says below the tweet.., in response to all the WR going off the board one by one right before the bengals pick?

The hate for captain kirk is ridiculous. Our D wouldn't have been the second ranked scoring D if he was as bad as the haters say. You aren't the #2 defense in the league if you have such a weak ass CB playing so many snaps.
Reply/Quote
This is how things get overblown. Read the bottom text. It reads that he texted that after all the receivers were taken. He then posted congrats to WJ3 and said let's get to work after he was drafted. Something out of nothing.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 01:46 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Am I the only one that saw where it says below the tweet.., in response to all the WR going off the board one by one right before the bengals pick?

The hate for captain kirk is ridiculous. Our D wouldn't have been the second ranked scoring D if he was as bad as the haters say. You aren't the #2 defense in the league if you have such a weak ass CB playing so many snaps.

They weren't, they were 11th overall, and 20th in passing defense.

They WERE the 2nd scoring defense, though.

Rankings are always done by yardage when you just say a ranking, though. Plus it's easier to be crap when you're surrounded by Adam Jones (Pro Bowl CB), Reggie Nelson (All-Pro S), George Iloka, and Leon Hall.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 01:46 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Am I the only one that saw where it says below the tweet.., in response to all the WR going off the board one by one right before the bengals pick?

Was typing while you posted I guess. Haha. Always read the fine print.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 01:49 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: They weren't, they were 11th overall, and 20th in passing defense.

They WERE the 2nd scoring defense, though.

Rankings are always done by yardage when you just say a ranking, though. Plus it's easier to be crap when you're surrounded by Adam Jones (Pro Bowl CB), Reggie Nelson (All-Pro S), George Iloka, and Leon Hall.

We are a bend but don't break D. Scoring is all that matters imo
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 01:51 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We are a bend but don't break D. Scoring is all that matters imo

Cool. Adam Jones only allowed 1 TD in the entire regular season. (Andre Hopkins ridiculous acrobatic catch.) So who do you think allowed all the other 17 passing TDs? ThumbsUp

Add that on top of the 20th ranked passing defense, and yes, Dre Kirkpatrick DID suck quite a bit. Adam Jones/Reggie Nelson balling out brought the average down vastly.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 01:51 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We are a bend but don't break D. Scoring is all that matters imo

And the real point here is about the Tweet. It wasn't about us taking WJ3. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 01:53 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Cool. Adam Jones only allowed 1 TD in the entire regular season. (Andre Hopkins ridiculous acrobatic catch.) So who do you think allowed all the other 17 passing TDs? ThumbsUp

Add that on top of the 20th ranked passing defense, and yes, Dre Kirkpatrick DID suck quite a bit. Adam Jones/Reggie Nelson balling out brought the average down vastly.

So they say Captain Kirk gave up 17 pass TDs?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 01:57 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So they say Captain Kirk gave up 17 pass TDs?

I'm saying some people not named Adam Jones gave up 17 pass TDs, so Kirkpatrick must have gotten his fair share in there somewhere from that total as the CB who got the most snaps last year.

Reply/Quote
He's not furious or scared about Jackson. He's mad that there was literally a run on wide receivers before the Bengals pick.

And I'm mad too.

Context is key.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 02:01 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm saying some people not named Adam Jones gave up 17 pass TDs, so Kirkpatrick must have gotten his fair share in there somewhere from that total as the CB who got the most snaps last year.

Chris lewis harris was on the field when we had our playoff meltdown.

Dennard shredded his shoulder. I hear he is ok. But tackling seems to involve a lot of shoulder. So I worry about his longevity.

Pickman is not young.

Captain kirk is a free agent next year. MLJ and Sanu were too rich for our blood. The WR contracts were way cheaper than the CB contracts this year.

Crazy taking a 4th CB in the first round I agree. But the way the league is. Passing league. And price wise. Having first round CBs is a good thing.
Reply/Quote