Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dre K re-signs with Bengals
Im really happy with our CB situation. If WJ3 pans out we could have some amazing play out of the position

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:03 PM)J24 Wrote: Dumb move he was the one guy that was replaceable out of the three.

By who?  Dennard?  WJ3?  Shaw?  Russell?
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:07 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Who Dey

Now cut Pacman.

Honestly, I don't want the Bengals to cut any players.  They never really sign outside free agents, so any money saved is money going straight to Mike Browns pockets.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:09 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And there goes the last of the $15m.

FA over.

Pekos 3.5 million still to come Ninja
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They had no choice.

Our offensive line is a complete mess right now.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
This is so relieving to me. I'm glad we at least got to retain one of the big three.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:08 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: The only guy I wanted gone.  One good year and he's getting paid 50 million.  Son of *****.

It was a contract year as well.

Wouldn't surprise me if he goes back to playing bad again. This was almost as stupid as letting Whit go.
Reply/Quote
We needed to make this move, the defensive secondary doesn't have strong young guys to take over. It would be the O-line of last year if we lost him too.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:13 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: By who?  Dennard?  WJ3?  Shaw?  Russell?

Yes all 4 of those guys you mentioned could fill his and Pacmans role for that matter. and before you give me any crap. We had our best pass defensive game without him last year.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Awesome! He is going to earn that money too because he is going to be on the field for about 48 minutes a game.

Predictions for the 2017-18 season.

We obliterate the sacks record allowed and Andy becomes the new David Carr

Jeremy Hill averages a historic low -4 yards a carry.

Paul Alexander gives Ogbuehi most improved player of the year after cutting his sacks allowed from 30 to 15 in the second half of the season.

Marvin signs a 5 year deal

Steeler fans laugh at us again

Browns fans laugh at us.
Reply/Quote
Clearly, Bengals value corners. DK, Jones, Dennard, WJ3, Benwikere, Shaw, Russell.

Cut Jones, allow Dennard or WJ3 to start opposite DK, use that cap savings to sign a competent OL.

Offseason (possibly) salvaged.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
sweet Dre is a dang good cb and has gotten better every year
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:15 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: They had no choice.

Our offensive line is a complete mess right now.

Hell.....I don't understand why they just didn't go for the trifecta and let him walk too.  Of the three....he was the most mediocre.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:17 PM)J24 Wrote: Yes all 4 of those guys you mentioned could fill his and Pacmans role for that matter. and before you give me any crap. We had our best pass defensive game without him last year.

Benwikere had a great rookie season too. Coyle working with them all another year i think we would of been fine
and might of even improved without Kirkpatrick. Now we have to start him even if he goes back to his poor play of
years before. This was a major mistake. WJ3 won't get near as many snaps now, we won't be able to pay the more
talented CB's like Dennard and Shaw when it is their time for a contract...

I will eat crow if i am wrong, but i doubt i am.

It will really suck losing Shaw, Dennard and WJ3 cause of this signing.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:15 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Pekos 3.5 million still to come Ninja

Maybe he'll play Guard??
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:07 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Who Dey

Now cut Pacman.

they would have cut Jones today if they were planning to.  Past experience is that they give Vets the chance to catch on to another team early in the process.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:22 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Clearly, Bengals value corners. DK, Jones, Dennard, WJ3, Benwikere, Shaw, Russell.

Cut Jones, allow Dennard or WJ3 to start opposite DK, use that cap savings to sign a competent OL.

Offseason (possibly) salvaged.

Dennards natural position is on the edge....but we play him in the slot because...Marvin Lewis.  What competent OL?  It's a bad year for OL in the draft and FA.  The Bungals should have retained one of our own linemen.  

Stupid is as stupid does.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'm glad we kept him but now Hobson will do an article about how our free agency was a success.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:03 PM)J24 Wrote: Dumb move he was the one guy that was replaceable out of the three.

Because the overpaid G and the 37 yr old OT werent replaceable? C'mon.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:19 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Awesome! He is going to earn that money too because he is going to be on the field for about 48 minutes a game.

Predictions for the 2017-18 season.

We obliterate the sacks record allowed and Andy becomes the new David Carr

Jeremy Hill averages a historic low -4 yards a carry.

Paul Alexander gives Ogbuehi most improved player of the year after cutting his sacks allowed from 30 to 15 in the second half of the season.

Marvin signs a 5 year deal

Steeler fans laugh at us again

Browns fans laugh at us.

You forgot one:

Dumbass Bengals fans keep whining.
Reply/Quote