Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dre K re-signs with Bengals
(03-09-2017, 06:46 PM)McC Wrote: Ya got one of those cute little pictures of an ostrich with its head in the sand?

Maybe I can find you one with a pic of MB with his finger up his ass.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:44 PM)Beaker Wrote: Day 1 of FA....every year.

No, usually i am one of the posters saying, ah its early we can still get some decent players...

This is different. We usually try to stay competitive atleast, we usually keep our players, we don't overpay for average players in FA.

This year we let two of our good OL go off of our already weak OL the first day of FA!

Then we followed that up by overpaying a one year wonder Corner so we cannot afford anyone else on the first day of FA!

Like McC says, you got your head in the sand Beaker.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:51 PM)Beaker Wrote: Maybe I can find you one with a pic of MB with his finger up his ass.

Whatever you do, don't put that picture on here. Katie, however...lol Ninja
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No, usually i am one of the posters saying, ah its early we can still get some decent players...

This is different. We usually try to stay competitive atleast, we usually keep our players, we don't overpay for average players in FA.

This year we let two of our good OL go off of our already weak OL the first day!

Then we followed that up by overpaying a one year wonder Corner so we cannot afford anyone else!

Like McC says, you got your head in the sand Beaker.

I believe the Bengals were 6-9-1 with that amazing OL last year.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:50 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: But we already saw their answer on Bengals.com.  They're not doing anything and Ogbuehi is the guy.  Despite his dreadful performance last year.  But don't worry.  He's been working out.

He's under PA's giant sweaty wing.  How can he fail?  Maybe he'll follow Jefro's carrer path--year one, suck ass.  Check.  Year two--improve to dreadful.  Year three--jump all the way up to just plain bad. 

This is Jefro's year, btw.  He's jumping all the way up to mediocre, just in time for an extension.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:50 PM)Beaker Wrote: I'll let you know once we see who the OL will be. But I do know we didn't go to the SB with the old one.

No, we didn't.  But we won't get out of last place this year with Ogbuehi at left tackle.  We won't even keep our QB healthy all year with Ogbuehi at left tackle.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:51 PM)Beaker Wrote: Maybe I can find you one with a pic of MB with his finger up his ass.

Well, that would be something we all could agree on.  Honestly, though, the sky isn't falling.  It already fell.  This is the broken pieces of it we're walking around in.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:29 PM)Beaker Wrote: Because the overpaid G and the 37 yr old OT werent replaceable? C'mon.

No the best OT and an all pro caliber G are not replaceable. Now we're going to have to draft the replacements and hope they don't suck. Meanwhile we continue to ignore our defensive line instead of addressing it. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:54 PM)Beaker Wrote: I believe the Bengals were 6-9-1 with that amazing OL last year.

So, we ought to get rid of Green, Atkins, Burfict, Dalton, Dunlap too right?

Idiotic man, Whit, Boling and Zeit were the bright spots of that O-line.

Now we only have Boling.

Og and Bodine are still here. You know, the ones that mostly caused us to lose those games.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:54 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: No, we didn't.  But we won't get out of last place this year with Ogbuehi at left tackle.  We won't even keep our QB healthy all year with Ogbuehi at left tackle.

Crystal balls can be wrong.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:32 PM)Beaker Wrote: You forgot one:

Dumbass Bengals fans keep whining
I must not only be a dumbass but have Alzheimer's disease as well because I definitely do not remember saying "Hey Beaker , you are a smart guy. What is your opinion on my comment?"
Keep that in mind before you pollute the air with your comments.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:56 PM)McC Wrote: Well, that would be something we all could agree on.  Honestly, though, the sky isn't falling.  It already fell.  This is the broken pieces of it we're walking around in.

I bet the Bengals will have a better record in 2017 than they did in 2016. 
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: So, we ought to get rid of Green, Atkins, Burfict, Dalton, Dunlap too right?

Idiotic man, Whit, Boling and Zeit were the bright spots of that O-line.

Now we only have Boling.

Og and Bodine are still here. You know, the ones that mostly caused us to lose those games.

Didn't we re-sign Green, Atkins, Dunlap, Burfict and Dalton? 

Boling played with an injured shoulder all year...he was far from a bright spot.

And do you recall a guy named Nugent?

Your memory is faulty from all the stress you are putting yourself through about this.
Reply/Quote
Popcorn
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
$50 says he tweaks a toenail and sits out 1/3 of the season.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:01 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: I must not only be a dumbass but have Alzheimer's disease as well because I definitely do not remember saying "Hey Beaker , you are a smart guy. What is your opinion on my comment?"
Keep that in mind before you pollute the air with your comments.

Is whining a form of pollution?
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:06 PM)Beaker Wrote: No...youre just a dumbass. A whiney dumbass, but still a dumbass. Don't oversell yourself
I was commenting on the Bengals. You are commenting on me. So I must be doing something right, in your eyes.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:04 PM)Beaker Wrote: Didn't we re-sign Green, Atkins, Dunlap, Burfict and Dalton? 

Boling played with an injured shoulder all year...he was far from a bright spot.

And do you recall a guy named Nugent?

Your memory is faulty from all the stress you are putting yourself through about this.

Yeah we did, cause they were good players and that is usually how we do things.

Like i said, this year is different. We usually keep our good players.

If you think Whit is not good, your memory is faulty. Same with Z, i might give him crap about his run blocking but is a good player.

Beaker if you think sticking with bad players like Og and Bodine is the right way to go, i don't know what to say..
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:01 PM)Beaker Wrote: I bet the Bengals will have a better record in 2017 than they did in 2016. 

Well, they will have a third place schedule and that is Marvin's bailiwick.  Even so, it seems like a stretch.  I'll take that bet.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah we did, cause they were good players and that is usually how we do things.

Like i said, this year is different. We usually keep our good players.

If you think Whit is not good, your memory is faulty. Same with Z, i might give him crap about his run blocking but is a good player.

Beaker if you think sticking with bad players like Og and Bodine is the right way to go, i don't know what to say..

I never claimed either of those guys we lost were bad players. But I am not sorry the Bengals didn't give a 37 yr old OT a 3 year contract....much less one at $12M per year with $15M guaranteed. We would have been right back in this boat next year when they couldn't sign other upcoming FAs like Eifert and Burfict. And those two guys are both much younger than Whit. The simple answer is thanks Whit, but we're not willing to overpay you like a struggling team desperate to get off the floor.
Reply/Quote