Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dre K re-signs with Bengals
(03-09-2017, 06:25 PM)pally Wrote: they would have cut Jones today if they were planning to.  Past experience is that they give Vets the chance to catch on to another team early in the process.

June 1st and they save more money
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
the least important of our top 3

Glad to have him but he is a penalty machine and cannot tackle
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:32 PM)Beaker Wrote: You forgot one:

Dumbass Bengals fans keep whining.

Oh please.  You think we're going to the Super Bowl with this O line?  Last place is where we're going.  
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:17 PM)J24 Wrote: Yes all 4 of those guys you mentioned could fill his and Pacmans role for that matter. and before you give me any crap. We had our best pass defensive game without him last year.

What have any of those guys shown you to think that they can walk in and perform at a high level as a #1 and #2?

1 game doesn't mean squat.  
Reply/Quote
At least they won't be taking another damn corner in the 1st this year
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:32 PM)Beaker Wrote: You forgot one:

Dumbass Bengals fans keep whining.

You must be a royal dumbass if you like this shit show.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:01 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

Oh, boy.  CB's, we have.  LT, RG, we don't.  Way to prioritize.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:38 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Oh please.  You think we're going to the Super Bowl with this O line?  Last place is where we're going.  

Here, read this:

[Image: chickenlittle.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Blow it up. Burn it down. Bring on the fire sale. Maybe incarnation #3 will get it done in three or four years.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You must be a royal dumbass if you like this shit show.

Day 1 of FA....every year.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:43 PM)Beaker Wrote: Here, read this:

So tell me whether or not you think we can go to the Super Bowl with this O line?
Reply/Quote
The only thing that really gives me some sort of promise is that maybe, just maybe by adding a premier pass rushing prospect in the draft that the defense will be top 5 and carry the offense.

That's all I've got - for opitmism at least.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:43 PM)Beaker Wrote: Here, read this:

Ya got one of those cute little pictures of an ostrich with its head in the sand?

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:40 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: What have any of those guys shown you to think that they can walk in and perform at a high level as a #1 and #2?

1 game doesn't mean squat.  

Saw an entire year in 2015 of Kirkpatrick being our worst player in the Secondary.

Shaw played great last year in the Slot, Dennard and WJ3 are highly talented first round Corners.

Much more talented than Kirkpatrick.

We will probably have to let all these guys go when it is their contract year cause of this signing.

This was overpaying for an average Corner after playing decent in his contract year for once.

You honestly have faith in Kirkpatrick keeping this up?
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You must be a royal dumbass if you like this shit show.

You're better than that Nate. Cheer up, this is not the end of the world
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Good news on an otherwise disappointing day. Now we must try (if it's not too late) to do something with the money "saved" by losing Whit and better the team.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Anyone that isn't alarmed by today is out of touch with reality. There is a very valid reason to be concerned. Where are games won and lost? The trenches. Right now we have:

LT - Ced (worst tackle in the game last year)
LG - Boling (Solid)
C - Bodine (Bottom 5 center)
RG - Anyone's guess, but its not an average NFL starter at this point.
RT - Fisher (I honestly think he will end up being a top 15 RT.

So, 2 of the 5 starters (including the most important) were among the worst in the NFL last year. That's a problem. We have 2 others that have either played ZERO games or played less than 5 at their positions. That's a problem.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:48 PM)jj22 Wrote: Good news on an otherwise disappointing day. Now we must try (if it's not too late) to do something with the money "saved" by losing Whit and better the team.

But we already saw their answer on Bengals.com.  They're not doing anything and Ogbuehi is the guy.  Despite his dreadful performance last year.  But don't worry.  He's been working out.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:44 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: So tell me whether or not you think we can go to the Super Bowl with this O line?

I'll let you know once we see who the OL will be. But I do know we didn't go to the SB with the old one.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Saw an entire year in 2015 of Kirkpatrick being our worst player in the Secondary.

Shaw played great last year in the Slot, Dennard and WJ3 are highly talented first round Corners.

Much more talented than Kirkpatrick.

We will probably have to let all these guys go when it is their contract year cause of this signing.

This was overpaying for an average Corner after playing decent in his contract year for once.

You honestly have faith in Kirkpatrick keeping this up?

I guess we will have to disagree on Dre.  I actually thought he was one of the better corners last year.  I guess time will tell if this is a good deal.  I can't really argue with you since all I have to go on is my own opinion.
Reply/Quote