Poll: Will Driskel Lead us to a Playoff Win?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driskel will Lead us to a Playoff Win
(11-27-2018, 01:04 AM)Wyche Wrote: That ***** was singing in 2010. She left town YEARS ago. 
lol I am just happy we got a QB that will  spread the ball around these last few games and test these young WR. I still feel more confident with Driskel then I did with Andy these last few games.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 12:57 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Didn't Philly win the super bowl last year with a 3rd string QB?

For every success story there's two dozen guys who's names you, me, and everybody else on here wouldn't even recognize. Hey I'd be elated if he lights it up. But I'm not betting the farm on it.

(11-27-2018, 01:01 AM)Wyche Wrote: 2nd....and didn't they switch out their entire coaching staff, and add a shit ton of quality FAs? Why yes....yes they did. But hell, let's ignore all of that?

Right on as usual
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 01:07 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: lol I am just happy we got a QB that will  spread the ball around these last few games and test these young WR. I still feel more confident with Driskel then I did with Andy these last few games.

That's fair enough....good on you and your optimism my man, but I don't. I think it continues to spiral. I'm totally apathetic at this point. I was pissed after the defense shit the bed against Baltimore, and the coaches thought it was a good idea to have Cody Core out there on a critical 4th down. Now....I just don't give a damn.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 01:14 AM)Wyche Wrote: I just don't give a damn.

This sums up my feelings on this clown circus quite well.
Reply/Quote
36 nos 1 yes come on guys have some faith
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 10:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Montana Bengal, please step forward and distinguish yourself.  So far, you are the only one who thinks Jeff Driskell will lead the Bengals to a playoff win.

Come on guys.  Have some faith! Maybe the next Favre!   Ninja

If we can make it to the playoffs, I think he wins a game.  

I didn't watch last weeks game and pretty much decided I was done for the season.  I do have to say that with Driskel starting that I'll at least watch this weekend. 
Reply/Quote
As a Bengal fan i'm looking for my christmas miracle.so far all I got are wide left against Steelers and Brad Stlouis. after 30 years being a fan I deserve better.
Reply/Quote
I am going full Homer. I voted YES!!!!!!

[Image: 4sfv.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 01:25 PM)Montana Bengal Wrote: Come on guys.  Have some faith! Maybe the next Favre!   Ninja

If we can make it to the playoffs, I think he wins a game.  

I didn't watch last weeks game and pretty much decided I was done for the season.  I do have to say that with Driskel starting that I'll at least watch this weekend. 

Marv and the gang have dug a hole deep enough I think that making the playoffs is out.

I'm expecting a top 10 draft pick and a 6 and 10 record. We might beat Oakland or the Browns in Cleveland. San Diego? No. Squeelers? No. Denver? Doubtful.

Reply/Quote
I'm switching my answer to yes. Jeff Driskel is the answer, and may be one of the best QBs the Bengals will ever have
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 07:55 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Right. 

It was his fault the entire time (like Dalton). He bounced from team to team and still won before we did. 

But... It's Dalton's fault. 

I don't know the exact stats, but Carson did play well in the playoffs for us compared to Andy. That's an easy one.
Reply/Quote
I might be wrong but I don't remember the Bengals with a QB with such a mobility.

Watching since 2002.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote