Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dunlap traded to Seattle
(10-29-2020, 01:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Go watch Old Yeller and get back to me. 

Dude...that's my fav movie of all time and it's the first question/answer i use when i have to set 'security questions'. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
LOL at all the dumbasses that said Dunlap NEVER gave 100% throughout his career. Dude's a first ballot Ring of Honor/Bengal's Franchise HOFer (if the Browns were inclined to create such an institution). I never agree with Fred, but he's actually right in this thread. Right Thread Fred?

Carlos ranks near Ed Edwards' sack record (0.5-1.5) with 15 less games played. He acted like a clown for the last four games of this season, but to jump on some bandwagon that he was NEVER giving it his all? His production dropped off this season due to age and being unmotivated, coupled with terrible blitz packages from Lou. He started out slow last year due to age and scheme as well. But to marginalize his career here with this season's effort? Linemen that bat down that many passes are not taking plays off.

Everyone's heard of bandwagon fans, but I've seen so many bandwagon evaluators in this forum that I believe some of you are bipolar. These must be the same idiots that give Zac an extra foot of rope to hang himself by, every time he doesn't shit his pants with the offensive play calling.

Employee 96 was completely unprofessional for the better part of this season, but Taylor, Turner and Anarumo have been equally unprofessional for their their entire tenure here. As in, they should be coaching and coordinating college or high school teams. In the NFL they are position coaches or assistants at best. Those three stooges couldn't change a culture if they were given two and a half decades and a Norman bloodline.
Reply/Quote
I'm happy for Dunlap. I guess the playoff seedings could end up having Dunlap vs Whitworth in the NFL championship game. I now hope it does
Reply/Quote
Another Bengal player to go play for a very likely super bowl. To quote Mike Brown: "I'm not here in the business to help other teams win". Hehe
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 09:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He sure wasn't helping us win this year except a couple plays here and there.

Lawson, Hubbard have been way better and haven't been disgruntled. Was a good trade for us all the way around.

Was getting sick of the way Dunlap was over pursuing and giving QB's and RB's lanes to run.

Oh, I have no problem with the trade. But it is Taylor who is the problem.

The vets who were use to winning have to be sick to their stomachs over how inept the coaching staff is. Lots of talk and pointing of figures by this staff, but no results.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 08:18 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Oh, I have no problem with the trade. But it is Taylor who is the problem.

The vets who were use to winning have to be sick to their stomachs over how inept the coaching staff is. Lots of talk and pointing of figures by this staff, but no results.

It all comes down to the HC I agree, but at least Zac got better at play calling this year.

Lou just has used terrible schemes IMO. Turner has been bad too for sure.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 08:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It all comes down to the HC I agree, but at least Zac got better at play calling this year.

Lou just has used terrible schemes IMO. Turner has been bad too for sure.

Better at play calling is one thing, but he's not a good HC and I believe there are better play callers out there. Taylor probably came cheap though, as did the rest of his pals.

Reply/Quote