Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN First Take (Bengals - Steelers)
I thought Mark and Will made some interesting points here, once Smith decided to let someone else talk.  Whatever 

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 05:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I thought Mark and Will made some interesting points here, once Smith decided to let someone else talk.  Whatever 

Wow Smith is a F****** Idiot. He is seriously pulling out the race card?
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 05:46 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Wow Smith is a F****** Idiot. He is seriously pulling out the race card?

I don't know but I couldn't stop staring at that horrible mustache. So bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 05:46 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Wow Smith is a F****** Idiot. He is seriously pulling out the race card?

Smith also forgets that Munchak ripped Reggie Nelson's dreds out...
[Image: Mike_Munchak_Fined_Reggie_Nelson_Hair_Pull.png]
Steelers- Organization, coaching and players are and always has been a bunch of chumps. Fans of them, the ones who cheer them on for what they do are the biggest losers of all. 

I honestly hate re-living this game. It needs to go away. 

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 06:07 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Smith also forgets that Munchak ripped Reggie Nelson's dreds out...
[Image: Mike_Munchak_Fined_Reggie_Nelson_Hair_Pull.png]
Steelers- Organization, coaching and players are and always has been a bunch of chumps. Fans of them, the ones who cheer them on for what they do are the biggest losers of all. 

I honestly hate re-living this game. It needs to go away. 

I know, the anger does not subside over time, it just pisses you off. The whole thing was such complete bs and to be honest with you and I'm anticipating the same kind of crap this weekend and we'll get the shit end of the stick.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure Stephen A is a Steelers fan. His opinion of what happened is moot to me. The play of the game was the fumble. No fumble, no conversation of this.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 06:23 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Pretty sure Stephen A is a Steelers fan.  His opinion of what happened is moot to me.  The play of the game was the fumble.  No fumble, no conversation of this.

Agree.

Jeremy Hill already took the blame for this. I expect him to be the one this Sunday to be the 'redeemer' of the last game...at least I'm hoping.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 06:15 PM)GodFather Wrote: I know, the anger does not subside over time, it just pisses you off. The whole thing was such complete bs and to be honest with you and I'm anticipating the same kind of crap this weekend and we'll get the shit end of the stick.

Feel like Rocky when he went to Russia to fight Drago.
[Image: wonder_lick_RockyIV.gif]

Bengals can win. No doubt in my mind. Will they? There is the doubt...
Bengals will again have the worst possible vantage, against the Steelers, away from home and also fighting the demons from the last game instilled in them. 

Reply/Quote
Stephen A. is such a racist. Why does he have to make everything about race?? Who cares if Marvin lewis is black
Reply/Quote

I stopped the video once the liberal propaganda started as well.
Reply/Quote
I always thought cowherd was a big bengals hater. Later in the season last year he brought up some EXTREMELY interesting take on the Bengals draft. Check this out: http://espn1530.iheart.com/onair/james-rapien-56340/proof-that-colin-cowherd-doesnt-hate-14107682/

Skip to 2:40

Marvin Lewis has alot to do with who we draft
Reply/Quote
Stink hit the nail on the head when he said "when you win, it's gamesmanship. When you lose, it's a lack of discipline." To the winner go the spoils. Hate it all you want...the Steelers have always walked right up to that line--and sometimes crossed it--but they've backed it up by winning. 

THAT is why they always get away with it. 

Citing Ryan was a perfect example. In '09 and '10, when he was winning and going to the AFCCG, everyone loved him. Now that he's losing, it's not so charming. 

Win games and you get the benefit of the doubt--right or wrong. That's the way it is and the way it's always been. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Thanks for affirming my decision not to watch First Fake, in this thread, or ever.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 08:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Stink hit the nail on the head when he said "when you win, it's gamesmanship. When you lose, it's a lack of discipline." To the winner go the spoils. Hate it all you want...the Steelers have always walked right up to that line--and sometimes crossed it--but they've backed it up by winning. 

THAT is why they always get away with it. 

Citing Ryan was a perfect example. In '09 and '10, when he was winning and going to the AFCCG, everyone loved him. Now that he's losing, it's not so charming. 

Win games and you get the benefit of the doubt--right or wrong. That's the way it is and the way it's always been. 

So the unofficial motto of the NFL: Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.

Right?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 08:18 PM)xxlt Wrote: So the unofficial motto of the NFL: Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.

Right?

No: Go as far as you want to, and as long as you win, it's all good. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Just like the Raiders way back when. When they won, nobody cared how.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 07:13 PM)Gohards Wrote: Stephen A. is such a racist. Why does he have to make everything about race?? Who cares if Marvin lewis is black

Here is the one thing I know about Marvin Lewis.

He has played Pittsburgh 28 times. And he has got his assed whipped 20 times. This is a big game. Like a playoff or nationally televised game. I'm hoping for best. But based on past performance, Expecting the worst.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 05:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I thought Mark and Will made some interesting points here, once Smith decided to let someone else talk.  Whatever 

This would be more interesting if the lack of discipline actually caused the loss. It didn't. Hill's fumble did. You could've had no penalties and probably the same result -- Steelers kicking a game winning field goal. 

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 07:48 PM)Killachubs Wrote: I stopped the video once the liberal propaganda started as well.

This isn't P n R so I'm just going to leave this link here to highlight why my commentary below is true.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/03/19/stephen-a-smith-wants-all-black-people-to-vote-republican-in-2016-um-ok/

Stephen A likes to say stupid things. He likes to say things that are so shocking and audacious that they can't be ignored, because they are so shocking that they are somewhat interesting. He's about as worthwhile to listen to as his old cohort, Bayless. 
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 08:56 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: This would be more interesting if the lack of discipline actually caused the loss. It didn't. Hill's fumble did. You could've had no penalties and probably the same result -- Steelers kicking a game winning field goal. 

Zero penalties at that point in the game would have been a 65 yard attempt.
One penalty at that point in the game would have been a 50 yard attempt. 

Reply/Quote