Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Early NFL Power Ratings: Bengals #13
ESPN's NFL Nation reporters put out their early power ratings for next season.

Baltimore is #1.
KC is #2
Bills #5
Dolphins #6
Cleveland is # 11
Bengals #13

Guess they think the window is part-of-the-way closed.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39479402/nfl-way-too-early-power-rankings-poll-2024-plus-offseason-three-words
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 04:04 PM)Nepa Wrote: ESPN's NFL Nation reporters put out their early power ratings for next season.

Baltimore is #1.
KC is #2
Bills #5
Dolphins #6
Cleveland is # 11
Bengals #13

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39479402/nfl-way-too-early-power-rankings-poll-2024-plus-offseason-three-words

Who cares about ESPN?

The Bengals currently have the 6th best odds to win the Super Bowl.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 04:04 PM)Nepa Wrote: ESPN's NFL Nation reporters put out their early power ratings for next season.

Baltimore is #1.
KC is #2
Bills #5
Dolphins #6
Cleveland is # 11
Bengals #13

ESPN's a joke.

I remember when I used to rely on them for all my sports information and fantasy ratings.

As long as we have Burrow and Chase, our window is wide open.

Burrow didn't have a line and took us to the Super Bowl and AFCCG.
(02-12-2024, 04:15 PM)Nicomo Coscau Wrote: Who cares about ESPN?

Disney's their parent company............ that should tell you all you need to know about their abilities to predict future success  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 04:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who cares about ESPN?

Seems like about same odds as they had the Bengals at last year. I remember it as either 1100 or 1200. I guess the 49ers odds are so good because they still  have their QB on a rookie contract -- a last-pick-in-the-draft rookie contract.
Reply/Quote
Still good enough for the playoffs. Oh, and ESPN can eat a big fat...
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Tribute to The Rattler
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
As others said, espn sucks. But anyways, I like our chances this year as long as Burrow stays healthy and we get more efficient
running the ball and stopping the run on Defense. This FA seems set up pretty well for us to add just what we need to improve
in these areas. Cannot wait to see us start beating the Chiefs and our AFC North rivals again.

We won't go 1-5 in the Division next year, bet on it.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 06:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: As others said, espn sucks. But anyways, I like our chances this year as long as Burrow stays healthy and we get more efficient
running the ball and stopping the run on Defense. This FA seems set up pretty well for us to add just what we need to improve
in these areas. Cannot wait to see us start beating the Chiefs and our AFC North rivals again.

We won't go 1-5 in the Division next year, bet on it.

so 2-4 is good ? setting a low bar there.. lol
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 06:38 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: so 2-4 is good ?  setting a low bar there.. lol

lol

Sure hope we do better than that as well.

4-2 is good in our Division, I think we get back to that next season.
Reply/Quote
Still propping the Bills up I see.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
13 feels a lil disrespectful. I know we lightweight sucked for half of 2023, but still...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Fandom is a funny thing. It's amusing seeing people rag on ESPN as some sort of den of dumbassery when they had us at #2 going into the 2023 season. Just win a bit and we'll be back in their good graces, geez.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 11:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Fandom is a funny thing. It's amusing seeing people rag on ESPN as some sort of den of dumbassery when they had us at #2 going into the 2023 season. Just win a bit and we'll be back in their good graces, geez.

ESPN hasn’t been relevant in years. They laid off most of their best people.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 11:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: ESPN hasn’t been relevant in years. They laid off most of their best people.

Well, a year ago they thought the top 2 teams were KC and us.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 11:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, a year ago they thought the top 2 teams were KC and us.

They were 1/2 right
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 11:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They were 1/2 right

Yep and watch them draft another top WR in the 1st this year and keep firing.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2024, 01:41 AM)pulses Wrote: Yep and watch them draft another top WR in the 1st this year and keep firing.

Define “top”

They are drafting 32nd. They might land another Rashee Rice caliber receiver, but hopefully they end up with another Sky Moore.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2024, 02:11 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Define “top”

They are drafting 32nd. They might land another Rashee Rice caliber receiver, but hopefully they end up with another Sky Moore.

Gonna be some very good WR's at 32 this year.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 09:02 PM)jason Wrote: 13 feels a lil disrespectful. I know we lightweight sucked for half of 2023, but still...

Based on what we put on the field in 2023 13 is probly just right

But really hard to predict which teams with Gain or Lose over FA/Draft atm
Reply/Quote
We're #13 because of our O-line and Pollack.

Reply/Quote