Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edited: Green will play this week, or maybe not, now ruled out
Super Bowl!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2019, 03:16 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Joe Burrow is not a top 5 pick. He's benefiting from a brand new system at LSU that is making him look much better than he actually is. He's a day two guy, but teams will overdraft him based on these numbers.

There are 2 QBs who should be considered top 5 picks - Herbert and Tua. 

Don't agree one bit. Who doesn't benefit from their system? Are QB's suppose to just be thrown into a new system week-to-week just to measure their hide? He may not be a top 5 guy but he's a 1st rounder and a good one. He bring intangibles along with accuracy and the ability to run.Guy is a leader and brings a toughness I wish Dalton brought....
Reply/Quote
Does it really matter ? Also Zac Taylor sucks
Reply/Quote
Bengals coach Zac Taylor said A.J. Green (ankle) didn't feel well enough to practice and is now considered "day to day."
Green reportedly didn't feel great after Cincinnati's walkthrough and immediately went to receive treatment. He's officially considered 'day to day' heading into Sunday. Green wouldn't put a percentage on his chances of playing despite Taylor's optimism, bringing further doubt into his potential availability against the Ravens. Taylor also made it known the free agent to be will have a "number of plays" ready upon returning as he gets eased back into the offense. For now, consider Green questionable for Week 10.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2019, 04:35 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Don't agree one bit. Who doesn't benefit from their system? Are QB's suppose to just be thrown into a new system week-to-week just to measure their hide? He may not be a top 5 guy but he's a 1st rounder and a good one. He bring intangibles along with accuracy and the ability to run.Guy is a leader and brings a toughness I wish Dalton brought....

Akili Smith? David Klingler? Shawn King? Tim Tebow? These guys were all great successes, correct?

Reply/Quote
Anyways, they're already backtracking on this. He's not going to play Sunday, and I'm not certain he takes a snap this season.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2019, 05:09 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Anyways, they're already backtracking on this. He's not going to play Sunday, and I'm not certain he takes a snap this season.

Yep. Now day to day because his ankle is swelling. Or so the claim is.

Apparently the original injury was that he literally broke it off of his leg and it had to be Frankensteined back on.
Reply/Quote
I find it hilarious that everyone thinks we can draft a QB correctly. As if our last few draft picks have been anything of quality.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2019, 03:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Is anyone even watching the games anymore...?    its a good waste of 3 hours on sunday this year
HULU has this nice feature where you can tag your favorite sports teams and have the games automatically recorded during the season.  Frees up Sundays for golfing, target shooting, fishing,  even doing something the Miss's wants you to do.  Then later, say around 2pm you can get the beverage of your choice, the couch and see what you missed.
Reply/Quote
Hope Green isn’t turning into one of those guys that has a nagging injury that magically goes away when he gets a new contract.
Reply/Quote
Doesn't sound like Glenn is playing either. He's still "day to day".

Lmao, how the eff is that guy day to day? He'll never see the field again.
Reply/Quote
I come to a Green thread and a QB draft discussion brakes out. I hope AJ plays; i haven't held on to his ass on my fantasy football team all year for nothing hopefully.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2019, 04:02 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well Green Didn't Practice today.. .and was suppose to be full go.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Can’t help but wonder if there was a snag in contract talks and Green is saving himself for another team Nervous
Reply/Quote
I’m excited to see Finley play. I want to see him play with the first string offense against a first string defense. Sure hope it works out for the sake of the team. And yes he sure could use AJ Green. He will need all the help he can get against this powerful ravens team.
Reply/Quote
Who cares anymore also Zac Taylor sucks
Reply/Quote
Who wants to bet?
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Looks like Green, our newest made of glass player may have had a setback.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28021456/setback-delay-aj-green-season-debut-bengals

Will he play this week? He has 1 catch for 7 yards in our last 16 games due to injury.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Yeah, sure he will.. Yawn

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2019, 06:39 PM)Trademark Wrote: Who cares anymore also Zac Taylor sucks

TLDR

Reply/Quote