Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert not practicing
Vigil must have hit him in practice.
Reply/Quote
Need to sign a free agent, Uzomah isn't going to get it done.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 03:38 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Need to sign a free agent, Uzomah isn't going to get it done.
I just heard Kellen Winslow is lookin to make a comeback... Maybe a tire kicking is in order .
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 03:30 PM)Big Boss Wrote: "Who cares if our red-zone efficiency is the worst in the league?  Everything will be fine once Eifert comes back!  Should be any day now!"

All you can do is laugh.

Maybe fans will actually hold Zampese accountable rather than waiting for the all might Eifert to come back and magically fix the red zone offense Mellow
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Uzomah has all the raw skills it seems but his blocking and hands have been... Men. Why isnt Kroft getting looked at more. Is he still hurt?
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to see which CB or TE we draft with our first round pick.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 03:41 PM)jason Wrote: I just heard Kellen Winslow is lookin to make a comeback... Maybe a tire kicking is in order .

I honestly loved Kellen in college an NFL, I was just joking about this to my buddy Hahah. 
Reply/Quote
Apparently its a new issue and has nothing to do with the ankle according to Schefter.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 03:51 PM)J24 Wrote: Apparently its a new issue and has nothing to do with the ankle according to Schefter.

Guy is just cotton ball soft. 

At this point, I dont think you can legitimately count on Eiffert to be your everyday tight end. Just too many injuries to deal with. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
So does anyone know what this "new injury" is?
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 03:51 PM)J24 Wrote: Apparently its a new issue and has nothing to do with the ankle according to Schefter.

Just saw that. How does this dude get injured in a non contact practice coming off of an injury? My lord.
Reply/Quote

lol good god this is getting old
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Is Owen Daniels still a free agent?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 03:58 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Is Owen Daniels still a free agent?

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Marvin comes on in about 5 minutes. Will listen and update you guys if he mentions Eiff.
Reply/Quote
Just effing put him on IR and sign the best guy on the streets
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
In my last post addressing Eifert I estimated that he would be back after London and now I'm hoping it's not a season ending rehab session...just heard through Bleacher Report it's not even the ankle injury...

WHO DEY!!!
Tiger
Reply/Quote
I say concussion. Anyone else?
Reply/Quote
Maybe it's a tooth injury.

Hey his new cereal is pretty addicting... Ninja
[Image: ferris-quote.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I love the Bengals but honest to God the way they handle injured players and the inability to miss predict when they will be back or even get them back is really turning into a comedy.

This completely sucks.

Our o line better play up to their reputation for the first time on Sunday or we are going to get our clocks cleaned.
Reply/Quote