Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert not practicing
I told you guys in May that he'd be gone all year.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 05:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I don't think Eifert can take us to the superbowl this year let alone a playoff win. At 4 and 4, pretty difficult to make the playoffs in this conference/division.

Not really the AFC south is terrible, the AFC east is terrible outside of new England, Baltimore and Oakland will come back down to earth. So in reality the only real threat we have is Kansas city to making the playoffs.  We were what 9-2 with a healthy Eifert, Green, and Andy last season. Along with a defense that has been re energized with Vontaz coming back I think this team could be very dangerous come playoff time.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 05:34 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I told you guys in May that he'd be gone all year.

So when he does come back are you going to make sure to tell us all that you said he'd be out all year?
Reply/Quote
I just want the guy 100% when he does come back and hopefully it is in New England.

No need for him to play with a tweaked back coming off an ankle injury if he isn't ready.

I think we can beat the Cowboys without him. Uzomah should of had one more RZ TD for us anyways in Pitt.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 05:34 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I told you guys in May that he'd be gone all year.

I usually like you BPK but i still think you are wrong and i bet you hope you are as well.

Dude is close, just tweaked his back. I hate it when i tweak my back and i don't have to play pro football after..
Reply/Quote
Here's the latest on Eifert:

[Image: pJXBhltWwphtTNvMDcjbnbOQ.jpg20161005-3-3...1475700404]
Reply/Quote
The Glass Man is out week 5....... Seriously!?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Put him in bubble wrap for the next two weeks and then see if he's better.
Reply/Quote
Tyler Eifert or Glass Joe? 
[attachment=269]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 05:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I don't think Eifert can take us to the superbowl this year let alone a playoff win. At 4 and 4, pretty difficult to make the playoffs in this conference/division.

Yeah need 5-3 at the absolute worst. 
Reply/Quote
I'm at the point that i'm starting to feel it's time to cut bait after the season with MR. Glass
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 06:07 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I'm at the point that i'm starting to feel it's time to cut bait after the season with MR. Glass

I think we see IF/when he comes back this year, if he remains healthy throughout season and hopefully playoffs before we pull the trigger on that.  I see your point though, definitely not lost on me.  
Reply/Quote
I'm no Dr. but this just seems odd. I know a tweaked back sucks but isnt it more of a day to day thing? why would he be ruled out for Sunday so fast. We may never know but im willing to bet its still an issue with the ankle. Didn't someone post on here that he was seen limping Monday? I'm calling BS on this.
Reply/Quote
"Hi, my name is Jermaine Gresham. Miss me yet?"
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 06:15 PM)Whacked Wrote: "Hi, my name is Jermaine Gresham. Miss me yet?"

Nope, I do not miss butters. 
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 05:41 PM)Au165 Wrote: So when he does come back are you going to make sure to tell us all that you said he'd be out all year?

Well I just said I told you. As for when he'll be back...next year. Obviously.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 05:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I usually like you BPK but i still think you are wrong and i bet you hope you are as well.

Dude is close, just tweaked his back. I hate it when i tweak my back and i don't have to play pro football after..

Oh I hope I'm wrong, too. But how many times have we seen this from the team? It's almost a foregone conclusion at this point.

Sucks too because I was really banking on him this weekend for fantasy football. Ah well.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 06:20 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh I hope I'm wrong, too. But how many times have we seen this from the team? It's almost a foregone conclusion at this point.

Sucks too because I was really banking on him this weekend for fantasy football. Ah well.

Yeah, i remember Braham and Bryant.

Just hoping this is different. This would be up there if Eifert doesn't play all year..
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 06:15 PM)Whacked Wrote: "Hi, my name is Jermaine Gresham. Miss me yet?"

Now now, not ever.  
Reply/Quote
Maybe it's just a testament to how times have changed in sports......but

Rams player Jack Youngblood broke his leg during the second quarter of a 1979 playoff game. He stayed in the game, played two more playoff games, and even appeared in the Pro Bowl

Five weeks after getting in a car crash that resulted in him losing 30 inches of intestines, Southern Miss QB Brett Favre beat Alabama in 1990

Byron Leftwich had his teammates carry him down the field after he broke his leg against Akron in 2002. His team came back from 17-points down to win

Manchester City goalie Bert Trautmann finished the 1956 FA Cup with a broken neck

Ronnie Lott played in a 1985 playoff game with a crushed finger that eventually had to be amputated

....Come On Eifert!
Reply/Quote