Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert not practicing
Someone asked if Tyler was going to come back this week. Marvin replied: "We'll see".

Classic Marv.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Apparently according to Adam Schefter:

"Bengals TE Tyler Eifert did not reinjure his ankle, per team source. Suffered different injury now being evaluated."

Sad
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
He'll be ready for week 1.

Of 2017.
Reply/Quote
Getting close to being the Marvin Jones situation of 2014.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 04:07 PM)camman007 Wrote: Maybe it's a tooth injury.

Hey his new cereal is pretty addicting...  Ninja

It is called Eiferts touchdown crunch.... He probably just had to much crunch in it.... At least its realistic. His bones apparently crunch pretty easily.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well if we don't find a solution for the Red Zone woahs.. You can put the 2016 season on IR
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 04:19 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Apparently according to Adam Schefter:

"Bengals TE Tyler Eifert did not reinjure his ankle, per team source. Suffered different injury now being evaluated."

Sad

I cringed reading that, but it can go one or 2 ways.  1. Minor twist or tweek of non related issue, sitting is precautionary and getting it checked, could be good to go Sunday.  2. New injury puts the old injury at an increased risk, and we have to wait longer for 85, or even possibly IR. 

Now if #2 happens, I may need talked off the ledge, or bar stool.   Nervous Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 04:38 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Well if we don't find a solution for the Red Zone woahs.. You can put the 2016 season on IR

I think we need to utilized Gio in the screen game down in the Red Zone area.  I also liked Kroft a whole heck of a lot more than Uzomah.  Maybe Mike Brown can dig into those deep pockets and bring back Dan Coats... ( Sarcasm )
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 04:38 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Well if we don't find a solution for the Red Zone woahs.. You can put the 2016 season on IR

Exactly!

You know what the bottom line is? Coaches need to do their jobs and make the adjustments necessary to get the job done in the end zone. Its ridiculous. Gronk and Brady were out and the Pats are 3-1. These coaches need to do their job!
Reply/Quote
I think Zampese knew when he warned that anything we get from Eifert is extra at this point, but he's not the answer to our redzone woe's
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 04:25 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: He'll be ready for week 1.

Of 2017.
Don't get ahead of yourself. There's plenty of time to injure something else by then.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Bob Holtzman's latest on Eiffert:

"Here's what I know about Bengals TE Tyler Eifert: I'm told he was offsite today seeing a doctor about a new injury (not his ankle). Sources tell me it's not believed to be serious, but I'm told he will not play Sunday in Dallas."
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 05:02 PM)NKYRob Wrote: <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

[Image: rr.gif]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
So he suffered a different injury while rehabbing his current injury, you can't make this stuff up. The Guy is a walking injury waiting to happen.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 04:54 PM)740Bengal Wrote: I think we need to utilized Gio in the screen game down in the Red Zone area.  I also liked Kroft a whole heck of a lot more than Uzomah.  Maybe Mike Brown can dig  into those deep pockets and bring back Dan Coats... ( Sarcasm )

Mr. Glass to Stone hands!! Love it!! :-D (Just don't mix the two it could be disastrous)
Reply/Quote
Irony.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
does he have any trade value
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
At this point I hope he comes back after the bye. We need him to make a run but I think we can go two and two without him during this next stretch of games.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 05:25 PM)J24 Wrote: At this point I hope he comes back after the bye. We need him to make a run but I think we can go two and two without him during this next stretch of games.

I don't think Eifert can take us to the superbowl this year let alone a playoff win. At 4 and 4, pretty difficult to make the playoffs in this conference/division.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote