Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert not practicing
(10-05-2016, 06:15 PM)Whacked Wrote: "Hi, my name is Jermaine Gresham. Miss me yet?"
I missed you the minute it was known we weren't going to re-sign you. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jesus Eifert...ole bush gettin sore on you again??

[Image: vagisil-cream.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 06:45 PM)" JumboTron Wrote: [attachment=270]Jesus Eifert...ole bush gettin sore on you again??

[Image: vagisil-cream.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 02:41 PM)pally Wrote: He is not out on either the practice or rehab field and was not in the locker room when the press was there.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2016/10/05/eifert-misses-practice-status-doubt/91608974/

Could have PuP'ed him and didn't. Typical. The team had to know he was going to take awhile.

Of course, he probably didn't want to be PuP'ed cause he's entering a contract year.

Reply/Quote
What's wrong with you people? Can't you see this is all a ruse on Marvin's part to mess with Jerra? Ain't nuttin wrong with Tyler. He's going to play and score three TDs. From the red zone. Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
OK cut the guy some slack, if your hurt your hurt. Hopefully he will be back at some point before mid season. If he misses the year that will absolutely suck!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 06:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I missed you the minute it was known we weren't going to re-sign you. 

No kidding. Dude got put on blast out here for getting put on an island against pro-bowl ends and holding. Like the **** else is he gonna do?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
At least we get to further evaluate the players standing in for him.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 07:18 PM)bengaltruth Wrote: OK cut the guy some slack, if your hurt your hurt. Hopefully he will be back at some point before mid season. If he misses the year that will absolutely suck!!!!

And if you're always hurt you're essentially worthless to the team.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 06:32 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Now now, not ever.  

Why, are the imaginary TD's Eifert WOULD be catching more appealing than the ones Gresham actually did?  Gresham had 24 TDs in 5 seasons here.  Eifert falling short of his average per year and/or total would be pretty damn disappointing but we shall see.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 06:15 PM)Whacked Wrote: "Hi, my name is Jermaine Gresham. Miss me yet?"

It's actually amazing how differently Eifert and Gresham have been treated by this coaching staff.

Gresham plays with a herniated disc that the medical staff misses somehow, and the team/Lap puts him on blast for missing a game they felt he could play in. Said he bailed on his teammates/quit.

Eifert is now 2 games away from tying Bob Sanders for missed games in their first four years, and is in what, month 9 for recovering from an ankle injury? Now has a back injury on top of that. No talk of quitting or bailing on his teammates. Just "sure hope he gets back soon!"

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Eifert's mother just posted this childhood picture of him on her Instagram page:

[attachment=271]
Reply/Quote
[img][Image: 72203284_zpsh1vzhzc6.jpg][/img]
[Image: 72203348_zpsem9yaarx.jpg]
[Image: 72203404_zpstgox4xti.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Eifert wasn't as "on the mend" as we hoped and just to sweeten the pot neither Kroft nor Uzomah have stepped up in response. Lordy loo, if only ONE thing would work out!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 08:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It's actually amazing how differently Eifert and Gresham have been treated by this coaching staff.

Gresham plays with a herniated disc that the medical staff misses somehow, and the team/Lap puts him on blast for missing a game they felt he could play in. Said he bailed on his teammates/quit.

Eifert is now 2 games away from tying Bob Sanders for missed games in their first four years, and is in what, month 9 for recovering from an ankle injury? Now has a back injury on top of that. No talk of quitting or bailing on his teammates. Just "sure hope he gets back soon!"
How many times did Gresham have 13 TDs in a season?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 08:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It's actually amazing how differently Eifert and Gresham have been treated by this coaching staff.

Now now.  We don't know what happened with Gresh and coaches/teammates.

It appears a double standard from a fan's point of view.

We have no inside info about the situation.

BTW I thought they should resign him.  
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 05:39 PM)J24 Wrote: Not really the AFC south is terrible, the AFC east is terrible outside of new England, Baltimore and Oakland will come back down to earth. So in reality the only real threat we have is Kansas city to making the playoffs.  We were what 9-2 with a healthy Eifert, Green, and Andy last season. Along with a defense that has been re energized with Vontaz coming back I think this team could be very dangerous come playoff time.

You do forget the rest of the team that we had that is long gone (including coaches), right?

This team can't hold a candle to last year's.

Mr. Glass is worthless if he isn't on the field. 
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 08:39 PM)J24 Wrote: How many times did Gresham have 13 TDs in a season?

Zero, the same number of times he missed more than 2 regular season games in a season.  Look, there is no denying that 2015 Eifert was quite the force...but he'd better get his arse back in gear because he might not end up being as prolific as crappy ol' Gresham was here.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 08:39 PM)J24 Wrote: How many times did Gresham have 13 TDs in a season?

First 3 years as a Bengal:

Player A: 94 catches, 1097 yards, 15 TDs

Player B: 172 catches, 1804 yards, 15 TDs

Let's not even concern ourselves with which one was a better blocker. 

Anybody the criticizes what Gresh did it stripes is someone whose opinion I'll take with a grain of salt. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 08:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Anybody the criticizes what Gresh did it stripes is someone whose opinion I'll take with a grain of salt. 

Gresham certainly did get that "Bye, thanks for absolutely nothing and you totally always sucked" treatment on his way out of town.  I'm still sort of wondering why people had zero interest in keeping him on this team along WITH Eifert.
Reply/Quote