Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eight Years Of..
(10-22-2020, 08:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: Wait so people who stand up to bullies are ok...until they stand up to the bully?

Weird world.

If you decide to shoot someone instead of running away and saving a life then that death is "not your fault".  All the blame is placed on the aggressor.  

But if you insult Donald Trump in response to his vile personal insults you are "childish" and "don't take responsibility for your own actions."
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 10:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If you decide to shoot someone instead of running away and saving a life then that death is "not your fault".  All the blame is placed on the aggressor.  

But if you insult Donald Trump in response to his vile personal insults you are "childish" and "don't take responsibility for your own actions."

I can't remember if I posted it here or no social media after the last debate but I said something along the line of "A guy hots you with a bat every day for years and when you turn to them and say "stop it" or heaven for bid swing back suddenly "both side are the same" and "You're just as bad" to those who say the guy shouldn't hit you every day but they like some of the other things he does.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote