Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In wake of kidnap plot, GOP defends Trumps increased attacks on Whitmer
(10-19-2020, 04:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Unsure he was chanting it, but he should have taken this particular chant very seriously and shut them down.

You're right; he didn't chant it. He just echoed the sentiment of those chanting it at a rally.

(10-19-2020, 06:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course Whitmere is not to blame. I just question the narrative that he was chanting it. 

This does not excuse Trump's actions; I just strive for what really happens. 

This almost made me spit out my coffee in laughter.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Trump supporters can't seem to quit threatening to kidnap and murder his opposition.

A man in Maryland was arrested and charged with threatening to kidnap and kill Biden and Harris.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/21/us/elections/a-man-in-maryland-was-arrested-and-charged-with-threatening-to-kidnap-and-kill-biden-and-harris.html?referringSource=articleShare
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 02:43 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Trump supporters can't seem to quit threatening to kidnap and murder his opposition.

A man in Maryland was arrested and charged with threatening to kidnap and kill Biden and Harris.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/21/us/elections/a-man-in-maryland-was-arrested-and-charged-with-threatening-to-kidnap-and-kill-biden-and-harris.html?referringSource=articleShare

Oh, looks like we're back to blaming the whole group for the actions of 1 person. Yay.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 12:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Oh, looks like we're back to blaming the whole group for the actions of 1 person. Yay.

Someone once told me that was wrong.  Ninja
Reply/Quote