Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election Prediction
(11-02-2020, 11:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Except for real bacon

I just googled "do Canadians have regular bacon?"  I think I need to go to bed.

(11-02-2020, 11:43 PM)jason Wrote: A few great lakes are in the way of some of us... Talk about taking the long way. I have family in Saskatchewan, and I sometimes think I should slip into the country and wrangle cattle, but that doesn't have a whole lot to do with elections... That's just where I'm at with life.

When people would ask me what my dream job would be I would say to be a punter in the CFL and write a song that some manufactured pop act took to around #78 on the charts.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-02-2020, 11:21 PM)jason Wrote: All jokes aside... No comment on the damage done by digging his heels in?

A legitimate question. 

If no one or very few support Trump digging in, then he won't do much more damage than he already has. Though that is considerable.

Before the impeachment fiasco, I might have assumed that party and government functionaries would respect rule of law.

Now I am not so sure. 

Factor in that many of his supporters may also dig in their heels. 

If sufficient people with sufficient authority want the election decided by the House or the courts, then we have the most serious constitutional crisis since the Civil War.

If those people with sufficient authority see the writing on the wall and back down, then there may be some civil unrest, but no Constitutional crisis.
(11-02-2020, 11:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I just googled "do Canadians have regular bacon?"  I think I need to go to bed.

I thought Canadians only had canadian bacon, which is #&$+ing ham.

It's ham, canada. Don't call it bacon. It's ham.

My prediction: 

No maters what happens, Trump will say it was rigged - if he loses, he'll say he was robbed and he'll fight it all the way...and if he wins, he'll say he should've won by a lot more and was cheated out of votes somehow.