Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election Prediction
(11-02-2020, 07:22 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I predict my father and sister will be overjoyed that they don't need to watch CNN 24/7 (well, my sister 24/7, my dad more like 5/7 lol) anymore.

And we live in Canada Mellow

A lot of people are saying that Canadians are voting with the ballots... The ballots are a disaster.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(11-02-2020, 07:22 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I predict my father and sister will be overjoyed that they don't need to watch CNN 24/7 (well, my sister 24/7, my dad more like 5/7 lol) anymore.

And we live in Canada Mellow

You guys better root for Trump, because all those people that are going to leave the USA if Trump wins like they did in 2016 could cause a housing shortage up north. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-02-2020, 06:51 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You forgot:  Kim "First Lady" Kardashian

Im disheartened by the fact that of the three candidates, only one potential first lady is classy enough that I haven't seen her vagina.
(11-02-2020, 09:41 PM)Benton Wrote: Im heartened by the fact that potential first lady is classy enough that I have seen her vagina.

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(11-02-2020, 09:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You guys better root for Trump, because all those people that are going to leave the USA if Trump wins like they did in 2016 could cause a housing shortage up north. 

There will NEVER be a housing shortage lol.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
I predict whomever wins is going to have a hell of a time with the economy the next couple of years, who from either party will be eager to pass anymore stimulus bills after the election is over? We could be reeling from the economical effects of the virus long after a vaccine may get us back to some kind of normalcy.

I have no idea who wins this election. If Biden loses he goes back to his private life, if he wins ,the daily drama of a reality show presidency comes to an end.
If Trump wins, the show continues with a pompous president that will feel even more emboldened to do whatever he wants to do whether it's for the betterment of the country or not.
If Trump loses and the election is certified for Biden things could get very interesting as I don't know if Trump goes quietly. I just don't know what he may do if anything. Let's hope that there would be a peaceful transfer of power but I'm not holding my breath.

Bonus prediction: If Biden wins: Paul Ryan with be the Republican nominee for President 2024.
If Trump wins he tries to get a third term somehow, if he doesn't die from heart disease first. If he doesn't pull off the third term thing, he appoints Don Jr. his successor in 2024.
(11-02-2020, 10:11 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I predict whomever wins is going to have a hell of a time with the economy the next couple of years, who from either party will be eager to pass anymore stimulus bills after the election is over? We could be reeling from the economical effects of the virus long after a vaccine may get us back to some kind of normalcy.

I have no idea who wins this election. If Biden loses he goes back to his private life, if he wins ,the daily drama of a reality show presidency comes to an end.
If Trump wins, the show continues with a pompous president that will feel even more emboldened to do whatever he wants to do whether it's for the betterment of the country or not.
If Trump loses and the election is certified for Biden things could get very interesting as I don't know if Trump goes quietly. I just don't know what he may do if anything. Let's hope that there would be a peaceful transfer of power but I'm not holding my breath.

Bonus prediction: If Biden wins: Paul Ryan with be the Republican nominee for President 2024.
If Trump wins he tries to get a third term somehow, if he doesn't die from heart disease first. If he doesn't pull off the third term thing, he appoints Don Jr. his successor in 2024.

I'd wager there is no way in hell Trump goes out quietly. He's sown the seeds of doubt in the election results if he loses, and it's just not his style... If he loses, and his old ass is still ticking in 2024 I think he runs again... If not, Jr does... Which is laughable, but this is America. Win, lose, or draw he's not going away though.

Whatever happens I hope we get away from electing fossils to the highest office. It's crazy that the guys we elected in 19 f'n 92 and 2000 are BOTH younger than these guys.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(11-02-2020, 10:19 PM)jason Wrote: I'd wager there is no way in hell Trump goes out quietly. He's sown the seeds of doubt in the election results if he loses, and it's just not his style... If he loses, and his old ass is still ticking in 2024 I think he runs again... If not, Jr does... Which is laughable, but this is America. Win, lose, or draw he's not going away though.

Whatever happens I hope we get away from electing fossils to the highest office. It's crazy that the guys we elected in 19 f'n 92 and 2000 are BOTH younger than these guys.

Of course Trump won't go out quietly, but go out he will. 

And there's absolutely no way he runs in 2024. What kind of idiots do you think would vote for a candidate that will be 78 when he takes office? 

(11-02-2020, 10:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course Trump won't go out quietly, but go out he will. 

And there's absolutely no way he runs in 2024. What kind of idiots do you think would vote for a candidate that will be 78 when he takes office? 

The same ones that thought a game show host was a good selection because he speaks for them... And appoints judges.

I know that he WILL go out, but honest question... How much damage does it do to our faith in our system or whatever when he's removed like a petulant child?

And there's no way he doesn't run again (if he's still alive)... He's gonna hold daily rallies even if he's not the president or a candidate. He lives for it.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(11-02-2020, 10:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course Trump won't go out quietly, but go out he will. 

By 2024 China* will have overtaken us and forced their culture's view of actually respecting age instead of mocking it...so 78 year old Trump and 82 year old Biden will finally be held in high esteem.

* or maybe that's Japan...or all eastern cultures.

Oh Snap! aren't you the clever one!......but to answer the question.....Trump would have a hard time running in 2024 from behind bars.
(11-02-2020, 09:46 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Ninja

Smirk

The same ones who bought into the narrative that a 74-year old billionaire who doesn't pay taxes and bankruptcied multiple businesses would turn around wages in a country by putting his unqualified offspring into policy-making positions?
(11-02-2020, 10:39 PM)jason Wrote: The same ones that thought a game show host was a good selection because he speaks for them... And appoints judges.

I know that he WILL go out, but honest question... How much damage does it do to our faith in our system or whatever when he's removed like a petulant child?

And there's no way he doesn't run again (if he's still alive)... He's gonna hold daily rallies even if he's not the president or a candidate. He lives for it.

(11-02-2020, 11:04 PM)Benton Wrote: Smirk

The same ones who bought into the narrative that a 74-year old billionaire who doesn't pay taxes and bankruptcied multiple businesses would turn around wages in a country by putting his unqualified offspring into policy-making positions?

I agree with you fellas. The same kind of idiot. 

(11-02-2020, 11:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I agree with you fellas. The same kind of idiot. 

All jokes aside... No comment on the damage done by digging his heels in?

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(11-02-2020, 11:21 PM)jason Wrote: All jokes aside... No comment on the damage done by digging his heels in?

I don't think there is/ will be any damage. His petulance speak more to him and those that combat his petulance with their petulance than it does our system.

It appears every time he questions the system Mitch shuts him down. 

(11-02-2020, 09:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You guys better root for Trump, because all those people that are going to leave the USA if Trump wins like they did in 2016 could cause a housing shortage up north. 

Canada closed their border to us.
(11-02-2020, 11:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Canada closed their border to us.

They don't have a wall though, so really there is nothing stopping every upset American who "loses his country" as soon as the election is over to just walk there, get on welfare, and then rape everyone. Side note, I'm now realizing Trump didn't mention (to my knowledge) the wall not getting finished if he doesn't get two terms.
I predict a circus.
(11-02-2020, 11:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: They don't have a wall though, so really there is nothing stopping every upset American who "loses his country" as soon as the election is over to just walk there, get on welfare, and then rape everyone. Side note, I'm now realizing Trump didn't mention (to my knowledge) the wall not getting finished if he doesn't get two terms.

A few great lakes are in the way of some of us... Talk about taking the long way. I have family in Saskatchewan, and I sometimes think I should slip into the country and wrangle cattle, but that doesn't have a whole lot to do with elections... That's just where I'm at with life.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(11-02-2020, 11:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: They don't have a wall though, so really there is nothing stopping every upset American who "loses his country" as soon as the election is over to just walk there, get on welfare, and then rape everyone.  Side note, I'm now realizing Trump didn't mention (to my knowledge) the wall not getting finished if he doesn't get two terms.

Except for real bacon