Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election Results
(11-09-2018, 06:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why is FL always so jacked up?

They should let them vote about 1 week before the rest of the country.

Florida is just terrible. They're a southern state that really isn't Southern. The whole "Florida man" joke is so true these days it's hardly even funny anymore. I mean, other than there being some awesome fishing down there I don't know what they're good for.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(11-09-2018, 06:05 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Florida is just terrible. They're a southern state that really isn't Southern. The whole "Florida man" joke is so true these days it's hardly even funny anymore. I mean, other than there being some awesome fishing down there I don't know what they're good for.

I enjoy spending some time along the Redneck Riviera. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-09-2018, 06:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I enjoy spending some time along the Redneck Riviera. 

I went to Florida one time, about 20 years ago. Didn't leave anything behind so I've got no reason to go back.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(11-07-2018, 05:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I always have a former DJ turned county auditor to vote for on the Dem side so I can declare myself open-minded.

Funny. Our township tax collector is Republican and I vote for him because I know him. He does our taxes. 

I voted for a Republican for School Board once too, though I lived to regret it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-09-2018, 06:15 PM)Dill Wrote: I voted for a Republican for School Board once too, though I lived to regret it.

Same here.  Our school cut out the free breakfast program so they buy a Vulcan Rotary cannon for the security guard.