Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Trump Save Their Jobs? They’re Counting on It
(11-18-2016, 10:31 AM)bfine32 Wrote: His latest balance sheet has his Net Worth at about $8.7 Billion. With liquid assets of over $300 Million. We know how much money he has, we just don't know how much tax he pays on it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-net-worth-2015-6

Quote:So if we break this down into smaller pieces, at the top is stuff Donald himself has, in cash, stocks, and other financial assets. That totals $302 million.

Then we get to the various real-estate holdings that are 100% owned by Trump. That totals about $4 billion; $943 million in assets are attributable to properties he owns only partially.

Then there is the $3.3 billion in real-estate licensing deals and other branded products. That basically implies that Trump values his character at $3.3 billion.

Then there is about $300 million of other stuff and about $15 million from the Miss America pageant.

In all, Trump's net assets total $9.2 billion.

His liabilities stand at about $500 million, and so his net worth goes to $8.7 billion ($9.2 billion minus $500 million).

It's worth noting that Forbes pegs his net worth at about $4 billion.

In his speech announcing his candidacy on Tuesday, Trump said, "I'm really rich."

"That's the kind of thinking you need for this country," Trump added. "Because you've got to make the country rich. It sounds crass … It's not crass."

At least according to this balance sheet, yes, Trump is very rich.

He owns things with a certain value.  Otherwise he has 300 million.  (Not chump change.)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-18-2016, 10:41 AM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-net-worth-2015-6

He owns things with a certain value.  Otherwise he has 300 million.  (Not chump change.)

Isn't that exactly what I said?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-18-2016, 10:42 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Isn't that exactly what I said?

Yes.  His sheet values him at that much.

I just posted the breakdown of the value of things he owns and his value.
(11-18-2016, 10:36 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It's almost like he's been a business man his whole life doing what is best for his stakeholders. As a Public Servant he has a new population of stakeholders and I expect him to do what he thinks is best for them.

I doubt his heart has changed much; his motivation is to do the best he can for those that he has an interest in.

But you could be right; it could be an elaborate scheme to screw the little man. I've also heard he has attached laser to sharks in FL. But only at the "little man" beaches in the Pan Handle.

So multiple bankruptcies , failing to pay loans , not fulfilling contract promises, is what is best for stakeholders? 

Did you go and get a degree from Trump U?
(11-18-2016, 03:37 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So multiple bankruptcies , failing to pay loans , not fulfilling contract promises, is what is best for stakeholders? 

Did you go and get a degree from Trump U?

Often times they are; whatever is best for the company is best for the Stakeholders. You know you're scaping the bottom when you question Donald Trump's business acumen.

He's on your side now, so dry your eyes and hope for the best. Life is too short to carry malice in your heart.

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/11/gaslight-nation-trump-pretends-he-saved

Trump Pretends He Saved Kentucky Auto Jobs (He Didn't)

Quote:The thing we have to remember about Donald Trump in the weeks, days and months to come is this: He lies. He lies every day, as often as he wants, about trivial things and about important things. It's why I'm putting no stock in the leaks coming out of Trump Ivory Tower about cabinet members, and it's why everything he tweets should be considered a lie.

Tonight, he tweeted this:

Quote:[/url]

Follow
[Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_normal.jpg]Donald J. Trump 

@realDonaldTrump
Just got a call from my friend Bill Ford, Chairman of Ford, who advised me that he will be keeping the Lincoln plant in Kentucky - no Mexico
9:01 PM - 17 Nov 2016

Quote:

Follow
[Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_normal.jpg]Donald J. Trump 

@realDonaldTrump
I worked hard with Bill Ford to keep the Lincoln plant in Kentucky. I owed it to the great State of Kentucky for their confidence in me!
9:15 PM - 17 Nov 2016

•  

•  24,10624,106 Retweets

• [url=https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=799435824622252032] 88,74688,746 likes

If you were to read those tweets, you might want to go see when it is that Ford announced they were moving production from their Kentucky plants to Mexico.

My first instinct was to say, wow, so the corporate overlords are giving Trump some credibility!

I would have been wrong. So too, would you, if you read them that way.

Because there was never any plan for Ford to move production of Lincolns to Mexico from their Kentucky plant. They are planning to move small vehicle production to Mexico, but they are also planning, in accordance with their union agreements, to retool their Michigan plant to build SUVs and larger vehicles.

As explained in the video clip above from tonight's Last Word, Donald Trump just took a congratulatory call from Mr. Ford, and immediately twisted it into a lie to gaslight people and stoke love amongst his loving fans.

Keep careful watch. This is happening before he gets to the White House. Just wait until he's there.
(11-18-2016, 04:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Often times they are; whatever is best for the company is best for the Stakeholders. You know you're scaping the bottom when you question Donald Trump's business acumen.

He's on your side now, so dry your eyes and hope for the best. Life is too short to carry malice in your heart.

I live in a world where bankruptcy is bad, failing to fulfill contractual obligations is bad, and losing the ability to get a loan on your own is bad. 

I know that is hard to believe because Trump U taught you the "right way" to do business. Plenty of people have bet on Trump's business acumen, and plenty of people have been bent over and robbed while Trump stuffs his pockets. Dumping personal debt onto a business, running that business into the ground while collecting large sums of money may be the good business practice they taught you at Trump U, but in reality it actually does hurt the stakeholders. And in another crazy twist, shareholders often don't do well when a company files bankruptcy. 

Sweet. The guy who makes money like its going out of style but routinely screws those under him and commits fraud is now on my side. Makes me feel so much better. 
(11-18-2016, 05:04 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I live in a world where bankruptcy is bad, failing to fulfill contractual obligations is bad, and losing the ability to get a loan on your own is bad. 

Kinda uppidy aren't you? I know good people that have had to file bankruptcy, defalt on obligations, and not qualified for a loan.

I do have a degree or 2 in Business. Although they are not from Trump U; I fully understand, the workings of the business world. Most likely not a place for an idealalist such as yourself.

(11-18-2016, 05:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Kinda uppidy aren't you? I know good people that have had to file bankruptcy, defalt on obligations, and not qualified for a loan.

I do have a degree or 2 in Business. Although they are not from Trump U; I fully understand, the workings of the business world. Most likely not a place for an idealalist such as yourself.

So because you know people that somehow makes it not bad or even a desirable leadership trait?

I know people who had to file bankruptcy too. They didn't want to. And it wasn't a positive. I know people who were not qualified for a loan as well. Makes life pretty hard on us normals. 

I know you are an elitist with Trump now, the big bad business gurus. Try not to get too high and mighty on us. 
(11-18-2016, 05:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Kinda uppidy aren't you? I know good people that have had to file bankruptcy, defalt on obligations, and not qualified for a loan.

Interestingly, these are red flags for people applying for positions within the government.  Go figure.