Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elizabeth Warren was just silenced on the Senate floor for quoting Coretta Scott King
(02-14-2017, 12:22 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Probably because of the political backlash they got when they did it to warren.

There's nothing weird about politicians responding to political incentoves and disincentives unless you have your blinders on.

Nothing weird at all.

I do wonder though what the backlash was when they let the man say they exact same thing they didn't let the woman say after the backlash?

My guess is none because...man.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-14-2017, 09:50 AM)GMDino Wrote: Nothing weird at all.

I do wonder though what the backlash was when they let the man say they exact same thing they didn't let the woman say after the backlash?

My guess is none because...man.

This was addressed  much earlier in this thread.  Warren was shut down because this was the second time she engaged in Mark Anthony style indirect attacks against Sessions; the first being a statement from Ted Kennedy that was much more vehement and personal in its attacks.  She knew what she was doing and got called out for it.  It has nothing to do with her being a woman or the other speakers being men and everything to do with the facts above.  Being totally immersed in identity politics I realize you're blind to any other possibility.