Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Epstein Documents Release - Bill Clinton?
https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-clinton-identified-previously-redacted-jefferey-epstein-documents-report

Chuck Schumer has fought hard to not allow Jeffrey Epstein documents to be released. It appears as early as tomorrow some of these documents will be released. Bill Clinton will be unmasked in these documents. I may be wrong, but I would nt be surprised if many Republican and Democrat politicians, judges and other high profile people are exposed.

I always have a red flag when it took years to allow this information to go to the public without a fight. DC is run by powerful people and they were able to stymie the documents from being released.

The question become will Epstein's accomplice Maxwell write a book and give more details.

I don't see this as a Republican or Democratic issue, I see it as powerful people taking advantage of minors who were treated as sex slaves by the rich and powerful.

Thoughts??

Former President Bill Clinton is going to be identified as one of several John Does in previously redacted documents related to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, according to ABC News. 

Fox News’ Alexandria Hoff reported Monday that Clinton "is not the only big name expected to be released." 

"There are more than 150 individuals identified only as John or Jane Does, but the legal masking is about to come off," Hoff said Monday on "FOX & Friends." 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be waiting on pins and needles for Americans to give a damn that powerful men sexually exploit the disadvantaged. People have been conditioned to picture a rapist as being some unknown swarthy thug so the systematic abuse can continue.
Reply/Quote
Does anyone think he committed suicide? I definitely lean towards nope.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 06:05 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Does anyone think he committed suicide? I definitely lean towards nope.

[Image: BWe.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 06:09 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: [Image: BWe.gif]

Like Soros, they rule everything while not in charge. Give credit where it is due, they are the alphas. 

But you might have a point, never seen her wishing Ghislaine Maxwell well on live TV.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 06:05 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Does anyone think he committed suicide? I definitely lean towards nope.
Considering they rolled out a frozen Anthony Bourdain, no.
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Whoever is on the list should be in trouble.

Men, women, republicans, Democrats.

I don't care who they are/were.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 03:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wouldn't be waiting on pins and needles for Americans to give a damn that powerful men sexually exploit the disadvantaged.  People have been conditioned to picture a rapist as being some unknown swarthy thug so the systematic abuse can continue.

I posted this before I found out Tucker Carlson had Kevin Spacey on his show recently. 
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 09:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Whoever is on the list should be in trouble.

Men, women, republicans, Democrats.

I don't care who they are/were.

That sentiment is the problem with people just hearing the names which will be the headline.

This is EVERYONE who has been on the plane not just people who went to the island to do evil.

He did have a public “legitimate” life which is why one of the reasons he got away with everything for so long.

I’m 1000% behind putting away anyone who broke the law. I don’t give a damn who they are. But let’s not immediately assume they did anything wrong other than to say they exercised bad judgment in their choice of friends/associates. Let’s read the papers for context before leaping to the conclusion

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I think Epstein's death, which seems kind of mysterious, makes it more difficult for a minor to speak up. And reportedly, there were minors on the island which to me is the biggest criminal element of activity. Adults with adults, less so, albeit there are probable prostitution issues there also.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 12:32 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I think Epstein's death, which seems kind of mysterious, makes it more difficult for a minor to speak up.  And reportedly, there were minors on the island which to me is the biggest criminal element of activity.  Adults with adults, less so, albeit there are probable prostitution issues there also.

Yah but we are being told that we need to focus on all those rapists crossing the southern border, so what can we do?

No time to look into systematic abuse and crime committed by powerful white folks when poor brown people are invading. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 10:02 AM)pally Wrote: That sentiment is the problem with people just hearing the names which will be the headline.

This is EVERYONE who has been on the plane not just people who went to the island to do evil.

He did have a public “legitimate” life which is why one of the reasons he got away with everything for so long.

I’m 1000% behind putting away anyone who broke the law.  I don’t give a damn who they are.  But let’s not immediately assume they did anything wrong other than to say they  exercised bad judgment in their choice of friends/associates. Let’s read the papers for context before leaping to the conclusion

I agree with you, it is just strange seeing you take this stance when your posts convicting Trump are just the opposite. Why is he also innocent until proven guilty?

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 10:02 AM)pally Wrote: That sentiment is the problem with people just hearing the names which will be the headline.

I’m 1000% behind putting away anyone who broke the law.  I don’t give a damn who they are.  But let’s not immediately assume they did anything wrong other than to say they  exercised bad judgment in their choice of friends/associates. Let’s read the papers for context before leaping to the conclusion

I should have been more clear.  

However if they are on the flight logs, knowing what he did, we need to know where they went and why too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 02:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I agree with you, it is just strange seeing you take this stance when your posts convicting Trump are just the opposite. Why is he also innocent until proven guilty?

You mean like you are equally convinced of Biden’s guilt?

There is a far different level in evidence between Trump’ various criminal indictments and plane logs list.

Trump has publically admitted to taking documents. His arguments are that they belong to him. But we know he took them and hid them.

We know what he said leading up to Jan 6. We know about the fake electors.

Show me evidence of innocence and we will talk

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 02:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I agree with you, it is just strange seeing you take this stance when your posts convicting Trump are just the opposite. Why is he also innocent until proven guilty?

Trump admits to, or brags about being guilty an awful lot.  Then again, that brings up the irony that liberals believe his lying ass when he's admitting guilt while conservatives decide that's the only time he isn't showering them with his divine omniscience.  
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 03:50 PM)pally Wrote: You mean like you are equally convinced of Biden’s guilt?

There is a far different level in evidence between Trump’ various criminal indictments and plane logs list.

Trump has publically admitted to taking documents.  His arguments are that they belong to him.  But we know he took them and hid them.

We know what he said leading up to Jan 6.  We know about the fake electors.

Show me evidence of innocence and we will talk

Innocent until proven guilty as I have stated over and over again with Joe Biden taking bribes.

Reply/Quote
ABC News had information on Bill Clinton back in 2019, but anchor was stopped from airing it.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-news-covers-epstein-clinton-ties-years-after-amy-robach-hot-mic-we-had-everything-scandal

ABC News covers Epstein, Clinton ties years after Amy Robach hot mic ‘we had everything’ scandal
A former ABC News anchor once said network honchos ‘quashed the story’

ABC News was the first to report over the weekend that former President Bill Clinton is expected to be identified as one of several John Does in previously redacted documents related to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein – an about-face for the Disney-owned network after a former anchor said executives spiked her Epstein-Clinton reporting in 2019.

In 2019, leaked footage of then-ABC News anchor Amy Robach shocked the media industry when she was caught saying the Disney-owned network spiked her Epstein reporting.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 10:30 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Innocent until proven guilty as I have stated over and over again with Joe Biden taking bribes.

you have literally been trying to convince us that Joe is guilty of crimes because Hunter may be.

We KNOW Trump has been found liable in court for sexual assault and fraud therefore he has an actual history of criminal behavior.  It changes the level of benefit of the doubt he gets from anyone who isn't in the cult

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 12:06 PM)pally Wrote: you have literally been trying to convince us that Joe is guilty of crimes because Hunter may be.

We KNOW Trump has been found liable in court for sexual assault and fraud therefore he has an actual history of criminal behavior.  It changes the level of benefit of the doubt he gets from anyone who isn't in the cult

I have produced facts for Biden, but have also said Joe Biden is innocent until proven guilty. Trump has never been convicted of anything in criminal court by a jury of his peers. Huge difference between burden of proof at a civil court versus a criminal court.

As far as a cult, I am aligned with a group of americans who want to make America great. We believe in God, country and family. We believe liberals cult members like yourself are destroying our Democracy by attempting to remove the leading (by far) GOP candidate for 2024 POTUS off the ballot versus attempting to beat him in the 2024 election. We love our country and believe the USA is the best country on the planet. Liberals want to claim oppression at every turn, many who have benefited and become billionaires, millionaires or simply freedom to speak without repercussion. 

The great thing is we can be on different sides of the aisle politically, but share the same passion for our Bengals and other things. I do not want to silence anyone, everyone has the God given right to share their thoughts and should not be cancelled or shut down for doing so.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 12:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have produced facts for Biden, but have also said Joe Biden is innocent until proven guilty. Trump has never been convicted of anything in criminal court by a jury of his peers. Huge difference between burden of proof at a civil court versus a criminal court.

As far as a cult, I am aligned with a group of americans who want to make America great. We believe in God, country and family. We believe liberals cult members like yourself are destroying our Democracy by attempting to remove the leading (by far) GOP candidate for 2024 POTUS off the ballot versus attempting to beat him in the 2024 election. We love our country and believe the USA is the best country on the planet. Liberals want to claim oppression at every turn, many who have benefited and become billionaires, millionaires or simply freedom to speak without repercussion. 

The great thing is we can be on different sides of the aisle politically, but share the same passion for our Bengals and other things. I do not want to silence anyone, everyone has the God given right to share their thoughts and should not be cancelled or shut down for doing so.

what does that look like?  in 8 years of running for President Donald Trump has never defined that...other than to say it is great when he is president and a disaster when he isn't. 

Many Democrats also believe in  God, country, and family.  That is not unique to Republicans.  We, however, respect the rights of others to not believe in God and do not try to force our beliefs down others' throats to restrict their freedom. We believe that candidates for president should not have engaged in an attempt to overthrow an election just because they lost.  We believe that candidates should not be spreading lies about the security of our elections just because they lost.  We want candidates who respect the Constitution not spending time looking for loopholes in it to exploit them for personal benefit.

Trump, the billionaire son of a millionaire, has convinced his followers that he is a professional victim.  He is responsible only for the good things that happen...the bad is someone else's fault.

Democrats recognize that hundreds of years of minority oppression just because the majority decides it is inconvenient for them to acknowledge and repair.  A majority that in many cases rides on the privileged coattails of their ancestors. 

You all are following a man...which is the antithesis of how country of ideals.  Democrats question our leaders.  You all blindly follow and make up excuses for his inconsistencies, his lies, and his failures.

You all want to make America great again...we want to make America greater.  We acknowledge the past so we don't repeat the same mistakes in the future, We don't try to hide or sugarcoat it.

I want someone who will strive to improve the lives of ALL Americans...white, black, Hispanic, Asian, etc.  Immigrant or native.  Man, woman, transgender, or whatever.  Straight or gay or somewhere in between.  Protestant, Catholic, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Wiccan, or non-believers. I want it for wherever you fall on the political spectrum
Trump wants to Make America Great for people who look, think, and believe the same way.  That's not the America I want to live in and not an America conceived by our founders.  That is the fundamental difference between your side and ours

As you said though a favorite sports team can be a great uniter

Reply/Quote