Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Espn power rankings
Here is a link to Espn power rankings. I'm just gonna leave this here.....
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/rankings?year=2015&week=7&src=desktop
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Complete and utter joke, but that's ESPN for you. Really don't understand their boner for the Cardinals.

Also, not that I love to defend our rivals, but uh... Eagles over Steelers? ***** hilarious.
Reply/Quote
Just saw this a minute ago.

Interesting/dumb how the Cardinals went up 2 spots after getting beat by a team with Landry Jones at QB, leaving 2 undefeated teams behind them somehow.

The Panthers and Bengals have absolutely been more impressive than Arizona over the past few weeks and neither team has lost yet, no reason for the Cards to be ahead.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 01:33 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Complete and utter joke, but that's ESPN for you.

I usually don't pay much attention to power rankings but this list is embarassing for whoever wrote it
Reply/Quote
lol. I saw that too. Make sure you read the comments.

Go home ESPN you're drunk.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 01:34 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: lol.  I saw that too.  Make sure you read the comments.

Go home ESPN you're drunk.
The good news is like that panther fan said all we hav to do is lose to pittsburgh and we will move up
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 01:36 PM)BernLock Wrote: The good news is like that panther fan said all we hav to do is lose to pittsburgh and we will move up

That was one of my favorites.

The comments about the Eagles moving up after last night's game are funny as well.
Reply/Quote
http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2015/week/7?ex_cid=sportscenterFB&sf14334768=1

There's a link for those that aren't on mobile.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 01:38 PM)djs7685 Wrote: http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2015/week/7?ex_cid=sportscenterFB&sf14334768=1

There's a link for those that aren't on mobile.

Thanks for doing that for me
Reply/Quote
Quote:BernLockThe good news is like that panther fan said all we hav to do is lose to pittsburgh and we will move up

Lol. Na. It's ESPN. If the Bengals lose to anybody, at any point at all this season, they'll instantly fall 15 spots.
Reply/Quote
What a joke. Now Im glad I didn't play their pick em this year.
Reply/Quote
Quote:The 5-0 Patriots have scored 183 points (36.6 PPG) this season. In 2007, they scored 182 points through their first five games.

Anybody else getting really tired of ESPN trying this hard to sell the "Patriots are going undefeated again" narrative? They can find whatever stats to try to justify it all they want; anybody who's watched the Patriots this year can plainly see they are not as good as they were that year.
Reply/Quote
I don't see how they can list both the Broncos and Cards in front of us and Carolina and Atlanta.
Bronco's are barely winning, and Cards have already dropped 2....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Broncos are still above us?
[Image: WiscoFan.png]
Reply/Quote
Oh, and finally, the Broncos are not playing better than the Bengals, and it's arguable that the Packers aren't, either.

Alright, I'm done. Back to completely ignoring and instinctively disregarding anything ESPN says.
Reply/Quote
1. Patriots
2. Packers
3. Bengals
4. Panthers
5. Broncos (I barely like them this high with the way the offense is playing. Their defense can't play like this all season.)
6. Falcons
7. Cardinals
8. Jets
9. Steelers
10. Bills (criminally low on these rankings if you consider that 2 of their 3 losses are to undefeated teams)

I could see something like that being a more reasonable top 10. Bills, Steelers, Jets, Cardinals, and Falcons could all be moved around a bit, but I think those are definitely the 10 best teams in the NFL as of right now.
Reply/Quote
Not sure what is up with ESPN. Either way we'd beat Zona and Denver. No reason for Zona to still be ranked so high after not being able to beat a 3rd string qb.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Here's a link to why we should be higher..

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/110686/why-the-bengals-should-be-ahead-of-the-cardinals-at-no-4
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Cards have beaten teams with a combined record of 7-17. They lose last week and are ranked ahead of us. That's how little respect ESPN has for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 01:57 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Cards have beaten teams with a combined record of 7-17.  They lose last week and are ranked ahead of us.  That's how little respect ESPN has for the Bengals.

Or the Panthers. Or the Falcons. There are at least 3 teams that definitely deserve to be higher as of right now.
Reply/Quote