Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI Director Fired
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-has-fired-fbi-director-comey-white-house/ar-BBAXgwy?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Everybody hated this man
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Time for the big "Why?" question.

Possibly to followed by the "No, really. Why?" question.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
I have full faith in our authoritarian government that was installed by Russia.

If Trump wants to fire Comey because Comey mishandled the Hillary email thing. I fully trust his decision had nothing to do with the fact Comey was leading the FBI investigation between Russian and dear leader.

This does nothing but boost the confidence in our government of those who may not support Trump 100%. A con man would never fire the person investigating him if he had the power to do so.
(05-09-2017, 07:51 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I have full faith in our authoritarian government that was installed by Russia.

If Trump wants to fire Comey because Comey mishandled the Hillary email thing. I fully trust his decision had nothing to do with the fact Comey was leading the FBI investigation between Russian and dear leader.

This does nothing but boost the confidence in our government of those who may not support Trump 100%. A con man would never fire the person investigating him if he had the power to do so.

"June 23, 1972: In the Oval Office, H.R. Haldeman recommends to President Nixon that they attempt to shut down the FBI investigation of the Watergate break-in"

[Image: 18341966_10212313994382759_7892931483246...e=59AF143E]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
If Comey had thoroughly investigated Bengalzona's sig and found out who those twin towers belong to he'd still be the FBI director. He can only blame himself.
Won't stop the investigation.
To be fair Comey should have resigned after his actions during the elections. This is worrisome nonetheless.
Im glad Fox News blames this all on the left.

Trumps boy Hannity is leading the charge to blame this on Hillary and Obama. Makes total sense.

I hope all the Trumpets are with me. 100+ days in. Lets blame Hillary.

Ps i love wikileaks.

100+ days in. Trump fires the FBI head investigating him. I dont know where you went to school. But blaming Hillary is the obvious answer. And the 5 minutes I could take of our state run media tonight before i puked all over had Hannity tell me this is 100% on Hillary.

Makes total sense. USSR i mean USA! USA
This has been one big gag, right?

I mean it CAN'T be as bad as it looks...right?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Dear leader is up and tweeting...this could get good!  LOL!

(05-10-2017, 12:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: Dear leader is up and tweeting...this could get good!  LOL!

Liberal hypocrisy!  Comey is "bad" when he is throwing the election but "good" when investigating Russian ties to Trump.

Time to get an independent minded FBI director who can restore public trust.  Gulliani? Christy? Who will it be?
(05-10-2017, 12:37 AM)Dill Wrote: Liberal hypocrisy!  Comey is "bad" when he is throwing the election but "good" when investigating Russian ties to Trump.

Time to get an independent minded FBI director who can restore public trust.  Gulliani? Christy? Who will it be?

Luckily Fox News has the REAL story!

[Image: fox-news.jpg]
#draintheswamp. It's so great. This could be the undoing.
(05-10-2017, 12:45 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: #draintheswamp.    It's so great.   This could be the undoing.

Undoing of the American democracy?
When I saw the letter Trump wrote dismissing bhim I thiought it was a joke.

Trump thanks Comey for telling Trump he is not under investigation then tells him he has to be fired because he is not doing his job.

It is like saying "Thanks for saying how great I am, but you have to be fired becaue yoiu don't know what you are talking about."

Nothing this guy does anymmoe will surprise me. It honestly seems like some of this stuff is produced by scriptwriters for a TV show.
(05-10-2017, 08:33 AM)fredtoast Wrote: When I saw the letter Trump wrote dismissing bhim I thiought it was a joke.  

Trump thanks Comey for telling Trump he is not under investigation then tells him he has to be fired because he is not doing his job.

It is like saying "Thanks for saying how great I am, but you have to be fired becaue yoiu don't know what you are talking about."

Nothing this guy does anymmoe will surprise me.  It honestly seems like some of this stuff is produced by scriptwriters for a TV show.

Wait until you hear the lines his supporters will throw out there.

1 step in front of the other with their eyes closed.
(05-10-2017, 08:33 AM)fredtoast Wrote: When I saw the letter Trump wrote dismissing bhim I thiought it was a joke.  

Nothing this guy does anymmoe will surprise me.  It honestly seems like some of this stuff is produced by scriptwriters for a TV show.

Well, the WWE is involved.  Didn't he hire Linda McMahon to some kind position recently?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(05-10-2017, 09:39 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Wait until you hear the lines his supporters will throw out there.

They won't actually admit to supporting him... just give him a chance though.
(05-10-2017, 09:39 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Wait until you hear the lines his supporters will throw out there.

I saw something last night about Clinton also firing he FBI director...but they were echoing that before they saw why.  Kind of funny.

And Hannity is already calling for investigations...into Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Mellow
Comey was terrible last week testifying. I understand he was in a tough spot with Clinton's tarmac gaff. Lynch's recusal, etc. But he had more time now last week, and offered little of value.