Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI to re-open Email Investigation
(11-01-2016, 04:00 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Then why did Debbie Wasserman lose her job because of what was in those Emails, if they are all hokey pokey as you say.

I think (I'm not part of her inner circle....yet....  Smirk ) I think that it's to remove the distraction of Wasserman getting asked about it every time they are in public.  One less distraction.

Sometimes even innocent people are pushed aside or let go to limit the circus that comes up around every allegation no matter how vehemently it is denied or how false it is.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I've heard that this could affect Ms Weiner much more than Hills. Hills is above the law, all she will do is lose the Presidency. Ms Weiner could face jail time, as she was order to turnover all devices, but missed this one that she originally said they shared, now says she has nothing to do with.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-01-2016, 05:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've heard that this could affect Ms Weiner much more than Hills. Hills is above the law, all she will do is lose the Presidency. Ms Weiner could face jail time, as she was order to turnover all devices, but missed this one that she originally said they shared, now says she has nothing to do with.

How did Anthony's sister get involved in this?
(11-02-2016, 02:30 AM)fredtoast Wrote: How did Anthony's sister get involved in this?

Ask Ms Rodham.

In a related issue I read where the FBI just released a closed case that shows Bill failed to follow proper Pardon proceedures when he pardoned a donor to his foundation.

(11-02-2016, 12:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ask Ms Rodham.

In a related issue I read where the FBI just released a closed case that shows Bill failed to follow proper Pardon proceedures when he pardoned a donor to his foundation.

You mean the case that was investigated and no charges filed?

Weird.
Posted this in another thread,

But what should come as a shocker to absolutely nobody:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbis-comey-says-new-clinton-emails-did-not-change-his-position-205329410.html
(11-06-2016, 06:39 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Posted this in another thread,

But what should come as a shocker to absolutely nobody:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbis-comey-says-new-clinton-emails-did-not-change-his-position-205329410.html

Yep Comey is about to go from a courageous hero in Trumpland to a Hillary apologist that needs to be replaced in a little over a week.
(11-06-2016, 07:37 PM)samhain Wrote: Yep Comey is about to go from a courageous hero in Trumpland to a Hillary apologist that needs to be replaced in a little over a week.

Yep cause those guys are hypocrites; meanwhile all the Hillary supporters that applauded his original decision had his back when he announced he discovered more. Didn't they?

(11-06-2016, 07:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yep cause those guys are hypocrites; meanwhile all the Hillary supporters that applauded his original decision had his back when he announced he discovered more. Didn't they?

Probably not.  It's still pretty satisfying to see all the folks assuming and fabricating reports of impending indictments having to eat feces in this instance.  All the fake reports and made up Facebook posts getting the Trumpers all excited like kids on Christmas.  Comey went from Santa to the Grinch for them.
(11-06-2016, 07:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yep cause those guys are hypocrites; meanwhile all the Hillary supporters that applauded his original decision had his back when he announced he discovered more. Didn't they?

I was ready to agree about this, but really the left said the decision to send the letter was wrong and ill-timed.  The actual part about "reopening" the case was more from the right-wing spin machine and elected officials than from the FBI director.

The people who supported Clinton were right.
(11-06-2016, 07:46 PM)samhain Wrote: Probably not.  It's still pretty satisfying to see all the folks assuming and fabricating reports of impending indictments having to eat feces in this instance.  All the fake reports and made up Facebook posts getting the Trumpers all excited like kids on Christmas.  Comey went from Santa to the Grinch for them.

Oh, I have no-doubt that those hoping for a bombshell will be disappointed. FWIW, Hill's has said if anything  between now and election day it will be false. Comey is in a no win, he should have just posted his findings and left it up to the DOJ. He became a villain of the Right when he said no charges should be filed. then he became a villain of the Left when he announced emails pertaining to Hills were on Weiner's CPU, then he has returned to a villain to the Right by announcing nothing new here.  

Anyone making assumptions on either side often reap what they sow. As to me: I wish it were Wednesday. 

(11-06-2016, 08:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I have no-doubt that those hoping for a bombshell will be disappointed. FWIW, Hill's has said if anything  between now and election day it will be false. Comey is in a no win, he should have just posted his findings and left it up to the DOJ. He became a villain of the Right when he said no charges should be filed. then he became a villain of the Left when he announced emails pertaining to Hills were on Weiner's CPU, then he has returned to a villain to the Right by announcing nothing new here.  

Anyone making assumptions on either side often reap what they sow. As to me: I wish it were Wednesday. 

I agree about Comey.  He'd have been in deep if something damning was discovered in the Weiner/Abedin emails.  The Trump speech last Friday just got my goat a bit.  He was up there acting like they'd found her admitting to murder in one of the emails.  Then a week followed of "Hillary is done!" fake news articles shared by a quarter of my FB friends (people I genuinely like in most cases) that didn't amount to a hill of shit.  To be fair, a few of my liberal friends have posted similar things about Trump, but the number of them is much smaller.  

I'm really sick of fake news.  Not just the spun crap on the major networks, but the actual straight-up made up shit on social media.  People believe it because it's what they want to hear and act like it's a conspiracy when they find out it's totally fabricated and that they were duped.  
There are two separate investigations going on...well, one now. The email scandal is now officially over but the Right will continue with it.

The other is an investigation into the Clinton Foundation...that one is still going on and we won't know anything until well after Hillary wins the White House.

As for all this talk about this being a Right Wing thing, did you look at the link in the OP? It says "Email Scandal Re-Opened" and it's fro NPR. Hardly a Right Wing mouthpiece like Fox but I'm sure everything is Right Wing when it's something the Left disagrees with.

By the way, I'm voting for Darrell L. Castle as a Write In Candidate here in Indiana. He won't win but I just can't vote for Trump and there is no way in Hades I'm voting for Hillary.
(11-06-2016, 09:29 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: As for all this talk about this being a Right Wing thing, did you look at the link in the OP? It says "Email Scandal Re-Opened" and it's fro NPR. Hardly a Right Wing mouthpiece like Fox but I'm sure everything is Right Wing when it's something the Left disagrees with.

This was my frustration with this whole thing. Every news outlet, left, right, center, they all were misrepresenting the story.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(11-06-2016, 10:48 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This was my frustration with this whole thing. Every news outlet, left, right, center, they all were misrepresenting the story.

While I know that you were correct when you adamantly stated that the FBI had not "reopened" the investigation;  Just out of curiosity, what do you call the act of finding new, potentially relevant evidence, and looking into it?  Isn't that called "investigating"??

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(11-06-2016, 10:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: While I know that you were correct when you adamantly stated that the FBI had not "reopened" the investigation;  Just out of curiosity, what do you call the act of finding new, potentially relevant evidence, and looking into it?  Isn't that called "investigating"??

Honestly, don't know what they would call it. Knowing bureaucracy, and knowing professional jargon for my field, I have no doubt they have some sort of term for what was being done but it's hard to say what it was. Investigating by a dictionary definition is a very broad term and that would fall into it, but how they use it at the FBI, who knows?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(11-06-2016, 10:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: While I know that you were correct when you adamantly stated that the FBI had not "reopened" the investigation;  Just out of curiosity, what do you call the act of finding new, potentially relevant evidence, and looking into it?  Isn't that called "investigating"??

FBI sent a letter saying they found new emails and want to make sure they didn't miss something.  The original investigation is never officially closed.

They look at the new emails, nothing there.  Investigation is STILL not officially closed.  

But they have reached a conclusion based on all of the information they have and with the thought that there isn't anymore because of the thoroughness of their investigation to date.

Don't fret though:  Those tax money saving Republicans will have a few dozen hearing once the election is over.

move along, nothing to see here
People suck
(11-07-2016, 11:01 AM)Griever Wrote: move along, nothing to see here

Clearly.  At least that is what the POTUS and his DOJ appointees want us to think.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(11-07-2016, 11:03 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Clearly.  At least that is what the POTUS and his DOJ appointees want us to think.

if  you want, you can PM me your address and i can send you some publix brand tin foil, apparently your dollar tree brand isn't giving you the protection that you need Mellow
People suck