Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favor from an old friend
Zims...kick the sh!t out of the Steelers tonight..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
But let Diontae Johnson get a couple scores because he's on my fantasy team.
Reply/Quote
Fire Zimmer

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 09:51 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: But let Diontae Johnson get a couple scores because he's on my fantasy team.

Fun fact... Both times we played the Steelers this year I played against the clown in my league that has Burrow, Mixon, Chase, and McPherson on his team.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 10:45 PM)jason Wrote: Fun fact... Both times we played the Steelers this year I played against the clown in my league that has Burrow, Mixon, Chase, and McPherson on his team.

Yeah I take it you lost those games? I'm always more than happy to take a loss in those situations if it means a Bengals win.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 10:59 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah I take it you lost those games? I'm always more than happy to take a loss in those situations if it means a Bengals win.

I did... Another fun fact; after rolling with Tee Higgins all year I benched him for the second Steelers game. I literally lost because of it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Good first quarter.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:02 PM)jason Wrote: I did... Another fun fact; after rolling with Tee Higgins all year I benched him for the second Steelers game. I literally lost because of it.

Here's a fun fact: This thread is not about your Fantasy Football team...or that other dude's. 

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:02 PM)jason Wrote: I did... Another fun fact; after rolling with Tee Higgins all year I benched him for the second Steelers game. I literally lost because of it.

Fun fact. When I pick up a kicker for a spot start it is always the kiss of death. Case in point, I started the Vikings kicker today smh. And McPherson last week who missed an XP too which caused a need for 2 point tries and even fewer kicker points.

Too bad Tucker isn’t available for me to curse
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Good first quarter.

The Refs are the only chance the Steelers have. 

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Here's a fun fact: This thread is not about your Fantasy Football team...or that other dude's. 

Sorry to ruin your awesome thread brochacho. Yay Mike Zimmer.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:18 PM)jason Wrote: Sorry to ruin your awesome thread brochacho. Yay Mike Zimmer.

You didn't ruin it..just sullied it a tad.

GO VIKINGS!!

Reply/Quote

I have Tee on my team. But my receivers are bad so I had to keep him in my lineup. Luckily him and Waddle are staring to come on. Higgins has been playing like the receiver I thought he would be this year the past 2 games.
Reply/Quote
Yeah. This looks like the Steelers we best 2 weeks ago.
Reply/Quote
Steelers' season is pretty much a wrap now.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
One of the fellow 2017 class rbs is having a game. That draft was loaded with rb talent. Mixon, cook, Kamara, Aaron Jones, fournette, cmc
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You didn't ruin it..just sullied it a tad.

GO VIKINGS!!

This has been a nice lil ass whippin' to enjoy on a typically lame Thursday night game.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Steelers' season is pretty much a wrap now.

Yup

Look like a JV team. Love seeing Pig Pen getting crushed.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure those are tears of defeat in Big Ben's eyes.

Reply/Quote
Who else loves seeing pig face get blasted, and then going to the bench full mope?!? I hope this is the beginning of about 25 years of them being just like the Lions.
Reply/Quote