Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Actor/Actress?
Pretty Simple. Who's your favorite, and your answer must be limited to ONE!

Mine is Clint Eastwood.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I can watch pretty much anything Shyla Jennings is in again and again.
Reply/Quote
NICHOLAS CAGE!!!

Just kidding

Best actor? For me it depends on the role...and there is no way I can pick just one.

If I had to, I'd pick Jack Nicholson - the man is phenomenal.
Then again, maybe I'd pick Meryl Streep - there is no role the woman can not play...not one.
Robert DeNero is very good too.
Denzel Washington - excellent as well, was fantastic in many roles.
Oh and how can I forget Mr. Cowbell himself, Christopher Walken?
Henry Fonda?

Sorry, I can't pick just one.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Ed Norton

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2015, 11:34 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Pretty Simple.  Who's your favorite, and your answer must be limited to ONE!

Mine is Clint Eastwood.

Funny you should mention him. I'm watching a movie right now called Enter Nowhere. His son, Scott is in it. Apparently, the talent runs strong in that family. 

Scott Eastwood also had a small part in Gran Torino with this father.

To answer your question, I'll go with Gary Oldman.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Anthony Hopkins

Reply/Quote
John Wayne.

Next question
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Impossible to pick just one. When I'm gigging people always ask me to play my favorite song. I know something in the neighborhood of 350-400 songs. I don't have a favorite song.
I can name four great actors at the drop of a hat but for the integrity of this thread I will go with Daniel Day Lewis.
Reply/Quote
On a more serious note...

GREAT actor, in tv or movies...Steve Buscemi.  To be THAT ugly and still be THAT successful he has to be good.  Otherwise, it's a toss-up between De Niro, Connery, Denzel and Pacino...if I had to pick, I'm going with Connery (because the Bond flicks are just so awesome). All-time, it's Paul Newman.

I'm biased toward what I think were superior scripts and cinematography, so Paul Newman. 
Reply/Quote
Gene Hackman without a doubt.

Robert Duvall would be runner up.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Mark wahlberg
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Natalie Portman for a lady. She's been awesome since The Professional.

For a guy, toss up with Christopher Walken and Johnny Depp. Kevin Spacey would be up there, too.
Reply/Quote
I'l say Clooney (post-Batman). He makes interesting choices, and I don't just mean his wife. And, a Bengal fan to boot.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I just watched Wolf of Wall Street. So off the top of my head, I'd say Leo DiCaprio. But no list is complete without Robin Williams. Denzel Washington? Daniel Day Lewis? Tom Hanks? They are all good.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-12-2015, 09:18 PM)Benton Wrote: Natalie Portman for a lady. She's been awesome since The Professional.

For a guy, toss up with Christopher Walken and Johnny Depp. Kevin Spacey would be up there, too.

Portman is great and has chosen some interesting roles but to say that she was good in the SW prequels is seriously debatable. A role that many may not appreciate but I thought she was excellent in was her small role in Cold Mtn.
Reply/Quote
Depp or DiNero.....

Charlize Theiron.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Daniel Day Lewis and Meryl Streep
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Just one? Morgan Freeman I suppose. I mean he made me really like a movie about a black guy driving around an old white lady.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Robert De Niro
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2015, 12:10 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote:  I'd say Leo DiCaprio. 

In my opinion he is one of the most underrated actors out there.  He was kind of cursed with the Titanic reputation of just a pretty young heartthrob, but has done a lot of really good stuff.  (Shutter Island, Inception, Blood Diamond).  I have never seen The Aviator, J. Edgar, or The Departed, but he got good reviews in those also.

(07-13-2015, 10:33 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: Robert De Niro

But I still give DeNiro a slight edge over DiCaprio.  He has had more great parts than I can list here, but my favorite is probably Max cady in Cape Fear.  And he can play comedy as good as serious roles.
Reply/Quote