Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fej offers a dilemma
I am one that thinks Fej has earned the starting job at Safety. But, if he were to start, he couldn't play teams, and he makes just about every ST tackle. Starting him improves the backfield, but greatly weakens special teams....What to do, what to do.....
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I am one that thinks Fej has earned the starting job at Safety. But, if he were to start, he couldn't play teams, and he makes just about every ST tackle. Starting him improves the backfield, but greatly weakens special teams....What to do, what to do.....

I'm sure Williams would do fine on ST
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why can’t he play both? Other players have and do.
Reply/Quote
Certainly worth trying.

Reply/Quote
The only issue I have with that is he isn't stellar in coverage; that may expose him a bit.

In run defense, he's just as beastly as he is on teams.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
He’s better than Williams. He’s got better instincts. Him n Bates were great today. Our linebackers were as bad as ever.
Reply/Quote
Definitely want him to see more playing time. Maybe as like a nickel lb?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Fej played great even before the game winning TD. Williams will likely be suspended for at least a game and Fej will have a chance to jump from special teams to starting strong saftey.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:00 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: He’s better than Williams. He’s got better instincts. Him n Bates were great today. Our linebackers were as bad as ever.

I thought Vigil had a decent game. And Brown made a great play early before going out.

Reply/Quote
Fed at least not as total liability in pass defense like Williams is.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I thought Vigil had a decent game. And Brown made a great play early before going out.

Vigil did have a good game, and so did Brown. 
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:45 PM)treee Wrote: I'm sure Williams would do fine on ST

The one thing about ST is you can kill people with far less likelihood of getting a penalty. Blindly hitting people as hard as he can is really the only thing William's is good at. 
Reply/Quote
Not a dilemma to me, start Fej, he has clearly won the start opposite Bates after his play.

Captain Fej should start.

Shawn can be a great ST'er i have no doubt. That hit he put on Luck is just not in the game anymore.

Fej is just as good in coverage as Shawn and is more of a playmaker it seems.

Racer loves this thread i tell yah. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I'd start Fej all day and twice on Sunday.

Williams has proven that he is just WAY too prone to personal fouls. I saw a stat that said he led the league in person fouls last season. Is that accurate?

Williams doesn't offer nearly enough to be worth the shit he causes on defense. Fej is active, fast, a heavy (and clean) hitter and has proven his value. I saw give Fej the starting gig.

It'd be different if Williams were a difference maker when he was out there, but he just isn't. He's a perfectly average safety who ***** up way too often.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:11 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I'd start Fej all day and twice on Sunday.

Williams has proven that he is just WAY too prone to personal fouls. I saw a stat that said he led the league in person fouls last season. Is that accurate?

Williams doesn't offer nearly enough to be worth the shit he causes on defense. Fej is active, fast, a heavy (and clean) hitter and has proven his value. I saw give Fej the starting gig.

It'd be different if Williams were a difference maker when he was out there, but he just isn't. He's a perfectly average safety who ***** up way too often.

I think that was supposed to the Bengals.

No was in Hell that Williams had 16 personal fouls last season.
Reply/Quote
Vigil played great. But the Nickerson n Evans should be bagging groceries. Just awful.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I think that was supposed to the Bengals.

No was in Hell that Williams had 16 personal fouls last season.

I kept on seeing Shawn lead the league in personal fouls on the bottom line last season over an over again...

Is this fake news or what? I don't know anymore my brother Truck. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Guessing Williams gets suspended anyways for Thursday
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I kept on seeing Shawn lead the league in personal fouls on the bottom line last season over an over again...

Is this fake news or what? I don't know anymore my brother Truck. Mellow

The number showed 16 PFs by Williams last year.

I believe that would've been an NFL record, wouldn't it have been?
Reply/Quote
It’s hard to believe he was a 7th round pick and is now a special teams captain and all around playmaker. Guy is really good at any spot we put him in.
Reply/Quote