Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final 53
(09-05-2015, 12:41 AM)Stormborn Wrote: That's what I feared, has to be a more practical way to export a spreadsheet as an image than copying it to a power point slide and shrinking the text.

I won't bother posting the bottom one because it won't happen.

QB- Dalton, McCarron
RB- Hill, Bernard, Burkhead, Peerman
WR- Green, Jones, Sanu, Tate, Little, Alford
TE- Eifert, Hewitt Kroft, Uzomah
OT- Whitworth, Smith, Fisher, Winston
OG- Boling, Zietler
OC- Bodine, Johnson

DE- Johnson, Dunlap, Gilberry, Clarke, Hunt
DT- Atkins, Peko, Thompson, Sims, Hardison
LB- Rey, Hawk, Maualuga, Lamur, Dawson, Carter, Flowers
CB- Kirkpatrick, Jones, Hall, Dennard, Shaw
S- Nelson, Iloka, Williams, Smith

I'm sure they'll surprise us in a bad way, but I'm fully expecting this

So, 52/53 aint bad.

53 is this but swap Flowers with Lewis-Harris
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 04:47 PM)McC Wrote: If he can get to the QB, that is what he will be expected to do, don't ya think?  If he's here for pass rushing skills, that's what he should do.  Yes, he'll have to be able to play the run, but will he really be spending any time in coverage?

This! The Bengals pass rush was horrid horrible last season, this guy could help!
Reply/Quote
Looks like Flowers and DiManche to IR. Hopefully Roach to PS. Here is why: NFL.com has Roach tied for 8th place in total defense for Rookies in the AFC for the preseason. Considering he only played 8 quarters out of the total 16 quarters available in the pre-season. Roach finished tied for 10th among Rookies in the NFL for the pre-season. Bengals are Stoned Crazy if they don't try to keep this LB. If not you will see him on defense of another team and possibly smacking Bengal players.
Reply/Quote