Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fire Teryl Austin.
He’s incomparably bad. A Madden cheat code for the other team’s offense.

No reason to endure this guy for another game. Bye week coming. Perfect time for it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:44 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: He’s incomparably bad. A Madden cheat code for the other team’s offense.

No reason to endure this guy for another game. Bye week coming. Perfect time for it.

I agree 100%
Reply/Quote
I 3rd that.. GET RID of this Clown!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
There is no one on the Bengals' coaching staff that can take over DC other than Marvin Lewis. Lewis would have to do a dual role of HC and DC until next season if they can find someone to replace Austin.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I'm pretty sure we could find someone from somewhere to come in and who would do a better job.
Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati defense is allowing 29.625 points per game. It’s time for a change and the bye week is here. Do it now. Call Jack Del Rio.
Reply/Quote
Not likely to happen during the season.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:50 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: There is no one on the Bengals' coaching staff that can take over DC other than Marvin Lewis.  Lewis would have to do a dual role of HC and DC until next season if they can find someone to replace Austin.

Jim Haslett?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Should have happened weeks ago but now is certainly the best time. Have the DB coach take over for all I care. Most worthless DC since Chuck Bresnahan. Somehow he's found a way to be even worse.
Reply/Quote
I would think that someone like Jim Haslett would be able to step in.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 05:59 PM)pally Wrote: Jim Haslett?

Haslett has been DC in past, but I do not like his work product with the linebackers.   But he is an option.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
People really need to learn football; offense had 4 straight 3 and outs in the second half. The Defense forced 4 turnovers(with one being a pick 6) and had 6 sacks today. Offense needed one or two drives to burry the Bucs but couldn't. Lazor should take the majority of the blame today not sure the Defense.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 06:01 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Haslett has been DC in past, but I do not his work product with the linebackers.   But he is an option.  

Can he really be any worse than Austin? Hard to imagine he could be...
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 06:04 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Can he really be any worse than Austin? Hard to imagine he could be...

Can't be any worse and it would at least send a message to fans and players that changes are coming.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Amen! Fire his butt! He let 2 receivers get over the top.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 06:03 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: People really need to learn football; offense had 4 straight 3 and outs in the second half. The Defense forced 4 turnovers(with one being a pick 6) and had  6 sacks today. Offense needed one or two drives to burry the Bucs but couldn't.  Lazor should take the majority of the blame today not sure the Defense.

Marvin is the worst third quarter coach, probably in history. that is nothing new

Giving up over 500 yards in a game, come on - the defense is f***** awful 
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 06:03 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: People really need to learn football; offense had 4 straight 3 and outs in the second half. The Defense forced 4 turnovers(with one being a pick 6) and had  6 sacks today. Offense needed one or two drives to burry the Bucs but couldn't.  Lazor should take the majority of the blame today not sure the Defense.

This offense has more holes than swiss cheese. There is no excuses for giving up the amount of points they have all year
Reply/Quote
Co-signed. If we could replace Zampese with Lazor on offense last year, we can do the same on defense this year. I understand that he hasn't had much time but it is just...so bad out there. The tackling was a little better early today but I'm legit worried about the second half of the year. We probably need to go 5-3 (including beating the Steelers) to get into the playoffs and right now I'd guess we're more of a 3-5 team for those games.

Reply/Quote
This offense is abysmal. How the Bengals can have so many turnovers and score over 30 points and still have to come down to a last-drive FG is embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 06:01 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Haslett has been DC in past, but I do not like his work product with the linebackers.   But he is an option.  

We’ve seen his coaching of LBs, right? I have zero confidence in Haslett based just on his “ability” to coach LBs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote