Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Fire Zac
He's gonna waste Burrow and Chase's career, just Like Marvin Did Carson and Ocho. Sad part is, we all know it's gonna happen and there's nothing any of us can do about it..
Reply/Quote
Ffs we aren’t firing Taylor and why would you want rid of a guy who the players would run through a brick wall for?

Giving up play calling is another matter and if he looks in the mirror he will know it’s the right thing to do.

Changes need to be made in the offseason you can’t go 0-5 probably laying a giant shit and going 0-6 in the division regardless of who’s injured.

The season died on its arse tonight and they better have a damn good plan already for who they are going to retain as there are about 10 players I could name off the top of my head I’d be happy to never see in stripes again.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:53 PM)Tony Wrote: He's gonna waste Burrow and Chase's career, just Like Marvin Did Carson and Ocho. Sad part is, we all know it's gonna happen and there's nothing any of us can do about it..

Funny 3 wins without Burrow is extend contract 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Delete the absolute **** out of this thread. Idiotic
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:57 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Funny 3 wins with Burrow is extend contract 

We know, we know. It shoulda been Herbert
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:58 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Delete the absolute **** out of this thread. Idiotic

No, don't like it? Move the **** on...
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:58 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Delete the absolute **** out of this thread. Idiotic

Ouch…let the man vent for crying out loud. This was a very embarrassing loss. This team was out prepared, under motivated and played miserable. It lays at the feet of Taylor. At least this guy care enough. Can’t wait to see Zac excuses during the press conference. This guy is average

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:57 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Funny 3 wins with Burrow is extend contract 

Wut

Reply/Quote
Fans are funny
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
So this fanbase suddenly forgot about our wins against the Jaguars, Colts and Vikings? It was Browning, not Zac, who threw 3 interceptions today. Lou, Browning, and our secondary are the ones to blame for this disaster. As much as I hate seeing our playoff hopes going to hell, let's not overreact this loss, we weren't supposed to beat the Jaguars on the road; after Burrow got injuried, most people ruled us out but Zac got the best he could out of Browning and lead us to three wins against good teams.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:07 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Ouch…let the man vent for crying out loud.  This was a very embarrassing loss.  This team was out prepared, under motivated and played miserable.  It lays at the feet of Taylor.  At least this guy care enough.  Can’t wait to see Zac excuses during the press conference.  This guy is average

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You get it.. I watched Marvin waste Carson and Ochoa career , then finished AJ Green off.. I don't wanna do it again.. This guy is not a good head coach. Burrow and Chase are always bailing him put. How many screens can this idiot run before he figures out it isn't gonna work.. He never adjust until it's to late.. He's always getting out coached. 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:22 PM)Bengalion Wrote: So this fanbase suddenly forgot about our wins against the Jaguars, Colts and Vikings? It was Browning, not Zac, who threw 3 interceptions today. Lou, Browning, and our secondary are the ones to blame for this disaster. As much as I hate seeing our playoff hopes going to hell, let's not overreact.

Zacs play calling is horrid.. screen after screen , dumbass trick plays.. He ain't giving play calling up either. Just can him. Ever see his record without Burrow?
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Fans are funny

The Fire Lou threads are coming soon after an off-season of "we can't lose Lou" threads lol. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:22 PM)Bengalion Wrote: So this fanbase suddenly forgot about our wins against the Jaguars, Colts and Vikings? It was Browning, not Zac, who threw 3 interceptions today. Lou, Browning, and our secondary are the ones to blame for this disaster. As much as I hate seeing our playoff hopes going to hell, let's not overreact.

You cannot expect rational thought this soon after a Steeler's loss. You just gotta let 'em vent and see the humor in it. 

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You cannot expect rational thought this soon after a Steeler's loss. You just gotta let 'em vent and see the humor in it. 

It's the steelers sweep and being 0-5 in the division that did ot for me.. This jagoff sucks in division play..
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wut

Typo 3 wins without 
Reply/Quote
I'm not a Zac Taylor fan boy, but I think he did an admirable job this year without Burrow. I expected what happened tonight to be the norm. Definitely some questionable shit today, but I think starting the fire Zac stuff back up is a bit of an overreaction. By and large the defense has been trash this year, and they were down their 2 best offensive players tonight.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:28 PM)Tony Wrote: It's the steelers sweep and being 0-5 in the division that did ot for me.. This jagoff sucks in division play..

But we won division in 2022 and 2021 but we suck????
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:28 PM)Tony Wrote: It's the steelers sweep and being 0-5 in the division that did ot for me.. This jagoff sucks in division play..

We've won the division the last 2 years

Reply/Quote
These threads are getting old. For Christmas all I want is the fire Zac thread starters be banned
Reply/Quote