LS Dan Godsil
CB Tony Lippett
DT Dare Odeyingbo
DT Christian Ringo (injury settlement)
LB Sterling Sheffield
DE Immanuel Turner
K Tristan Vizcaino
G Christian Westerman

No surprises there. Not sure what’s going on with Westerman, but now he has a chance to go somewhere else if he really wants to continue playing and didn’t feel like he got a fair shake here.
Reply/Quote
The first 11 names of players waived have been announced:

LB Curtis Akins
C Kirk Barron
S Demetrious Cox
LS Dan Godsil
CB Tony Lippett
DT Dare Odeyingbo
DT Christian Ringo (injury settlement)
LB Sterling Sheffield
DE Immanuel Turner
K Tristan Vizcaino
G Christian Westerman

No big surprises.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How ironic, Westerman left the team to contemplate retirement, the team granted him his innermost desire...to no longer be a football player. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Westerman is a vagina
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Shows Barron was just a camp body to let them staff up for yesterdays game.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 02:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: How ironic, Westerman left the team to contemplate retirement, the team granted him his innermost desire...to no longer be a football player. Ninja

Very weird situation. If he doesn’t want to play, why return? If it was just a move to show displeasure with situation or staff, why wouldn’t the team just cut him two weeks ago?
Reply/Quote
Is he still eligible for practice squad?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
The honourable C. Kirk-Barron has been relegated back to the cobblestone paths of Victorian England, I see...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope Dan Godsil catches on somewhere or we sign him to the PS
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Kirk Barron lasted all of 5 days. Savage AF.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
11 bite the dust 27 more in line at the guillotine.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 03:10 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Kirk Barron lasted all of 5 days.  Savage AF.

Gotta figure he knew exactly what he was signing up for.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 03:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I hope Dan Godsil catches on somewhere or we sign him to the PS

Yeah... He didn't really have a chance here, but damn if he didn't put it on film.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 03:16 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah... He didn't really have a chance here, but damn if he didn't put it on film.

some team will take him...

As for if Westerman has PS availability someone else asked... NO.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 02:52 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Westerman is a vagina

Damn, I'd hate to see the women TSwagZ's been with.
Reply/Quote
I notice that Lippet got cut. Worley probably gets the ax in Philly, but I still never understood that move? Expecially with Linebacker being a weaker group. Apparently, Lippet's supposed upside wasn't all that much.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 03:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I hope Dan Godsil catches on somewhere or we sign him to the PS

Its a borderline waste of a spot, but I'd be all for it; Harris got hurt last year and he is getting older...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 03:10 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Kirk Barron lasted all of 5 days.  Savage AF.

he got a nice paycheck for 5 days work and gets to say he played pro football.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Westerman being cut seems to validate him not getting playing time in past years.
Reply/Quote
no more roster moves will be made today

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote