Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Cuts In
OMG Core was cut.no way. According to some he was a beast in the preseason!!
Who can we count on to drop passes in his hands this year!!!
Reply/Quote
Hopefully, they trade Malone for a LB or OT, and we re-sign Bryant.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Today is a sad day for Marvin seeing most of his players getting cut. Nostalgia denied. Hehe
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 03:50 PM)Shady Wrote: Hopefully, they trade Malone for a LB or OT, and we re-sign Bryant.

Nobody is giving anything decent for Josh Malone.

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 11:53 AM)pally Wrote: sure you have....Malik Jefferson

It's a toss up I guess ?
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 05:21 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's a toss up I guess ?

No he's right.

Nickerson is terrible but might unintentionally stumble into a play.

Jefferson is non-existent.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 01:23 PM)pally Wrote: UDFA OL Keaton Sutherland has been waived and should be heading to the PS tomorrow

EDIT: DAMMIT, i had a feeling i somehow quoted the wrong post. This was inteded to reply to the post before yours, NKURyan.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 01:21 PM)NKURyan Wrote: Could end up on practice squad, though.

I'm answering this one really late but, unless it's for depth and knowing the system (for a quick plug and play), he's not really worth taking up a spot on the PS. Undersized and slow and he wasn't out there running around making a bunch of tackles. 

He could have been a 'draft to see what he can do', and he didn't. I'd be surprised if he's kept on the PS. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote