Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
First and Only, Go choke on a bone awards.
If we included the old board then surely the Umkubas-bot was prize worthy.

On this board? I should be in the running for most boring poster :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I had A LOT of people pissed off at me during the draft last year. I thought I would get a vote or two amongst the awards for "douchebaggery" or something along those lines.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 05:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Answers in bold, and the banhammer is aimed at OP.  Ninja
Dilly dilly

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 03:01 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: I present the - Go Choke on a Bone awards sponsored by Olde English 800- why drink expensive, when it tastes the same after one anyhow and you're really overdue for a good blackout?

Awards for the worst in class in contributions, humor and reality.

Worst Jungle Noise Poster -
Worst of all the other boards that I never visit on here Poster:
Creepiest Member Signature -
TMI in signature poster-

Lamest Poster -
Biggest Troll-
Most Clueless on facts Poster -
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a bad way) -
Clearly delusional poster-
Never on topic Poster-

Most inappropriate Poster -
Most incoherent Poster -
Clearly sauced or high Poster -
If killing was legal, I'd snipe this poster -

Overall worst contributor:  

Watch the sparks fly- this is the post where champions are made... and tires are flattened.
Popcorn

Disclaimer:  The responses to this thread do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the OP.  All responses are the rights of the one who posted and for no reason should any recourse come to the OP as he's only the instigator, not the fighter.  This was made in good fun, knowing that it could be a disaster.  If a disaster occurs, blame will be solely laid on anyone but the OP and never should the OP's name be brought up for anything but offering the grounds for outing described posters.  Let the beatings begin. 

I know you are going for humor with this.  Those who answer this will do so at the expense of others on here in their attempt at humor.  Nobody on here is running for office or trying to pass a test. Just Bengals Fans talking about Bengals. It would take some very arrogant SOB's to answer this thinking they are better than others on here and a sign they over estimate who they are.  If the mirror was held up to anybody on this board they would see they or none of us are Ernest Hemingway in writing or Vince Lombardi in football knowledge. Every poster has their flaws if they accept that or not. Again, it would take a very arrogant SOB to answer this seriously as if they are better than anybody else, because they are not.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 01:03 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I had A LOT of people pissed off at me during the draft last year. I thought I would get a vote or two amongst the awards for "douchebaggery" or something along those lines.

LMAO.....I had my fans last draft as well.... LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Quote:Olde English 800- why drink expensive, when it tastes the same after one anyhow and you're really overdue for a good blackout?
Olde English 800 tastes terrible and doesn't get any better no matter how drunk you already are. It's kind of like saying you can't tell the difference between milk and pickle juice after one sip.. 
Now I will acknowledge that after maybe drinking a few quarts of Everclear on an empty stomach you won't know the difference between shitting and going blind and will likely accomplish both at the same time.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 10:52 AM)grampahol Wrote: Olde English 800 tastes terrible and doesn't get any better no matter how drunk you already are. It's kind of like saying you can't tell the difference between milk and pickle juice after one sip.. 
Now I will acknowledge that after maybe drinking a few quarts of Everclear on an empty stomach you won't know the difference between shitting and going blind and will likely accomplish both at the same time.  

I think I know who is my nomination for "Clearly sauced or high Poster".
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 10:52 AM)grampahol Wrote: Olde English 800 tastes terrible and doesn't get any better no matter how drunk you already are. It's kind of like saying you can't tell the difference between milk and pickle juice after one sip.. 

Stick with Royality... King Cobra party baby.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 08:15 AM)kevin Wrote: I know you are going for humor with this.  Those who answer this will do so at the expense of others on here in their attempt at humor.  Nobody on here is running for office or trying to pass a test. Just Bengals Fans talking about Bengals. It would take some very arrogant SOB's to answer this thinking they are better than others on here and a sign they over estimate who they are.  If the mirror was held up to anybody on this board they would see they or none of us are Ernest Hemingway in writing or Vince Lombardi in football knowledge. Every poster has their flaws if they accept that or not.  Again, it would take a very arrogant SOB to answer this seriously as if they are better than anybody else, because they are not.

:andy: :andy: :andy: :andy:

Everyone on this board almost always respects everyone else.

Very big difference from the old bengals.com board.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 08:15 AM)kevin Wrote: I know you are going for humor with this.  Those who answer this will do so at the expense of others on here in their attempt at humor.  Nobody on here is running for office or trying to pass a test. Just Bengals Fans talking about Bengals. It would take some very arrogant SOB's to answer this thinking they are better than others on here and a sign they over estimate who they are.  If the mirror was held up to anybody on this board they would see they or none of us are Ernest Hemingway in writing or Vince Lombardi in football knowledge. Every poster has their flaws if they accept that or not.  Again, it would take a very arrogant SOB to answer this seriously as if they are better than anybody else, because they are not.

I wasn't going for humor- people need to be called out.

Sarcasm

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 10:58 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Stick with Royality... King Cobra party baby.

Shhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttt.......Colt 45 or Crazy Horse(wound up banned) all the way. :andy:

Reply/Quote
Quote:people need to be called out.
I wasn't aware we were in the business of calling people out over their opinions on the Bengals. I've learned something new today. 
Henceforth we should forever be known as 'The calling people out over their opinions about the Bengals football team and all around nice guys.' Maybe the other way around, 'All around nice guys who call out people over their opinions about the Bengals football team.', the order of which should warrant it's own dedicated section at the top of each page .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 11:11 AM)Shouldamapads Wrote: I wasn't going for humor- people need to be called out.

Like many different opinions offered on board personally. Am curious as to what your list says though. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
'in the corner, jumping up and down, yelling Pick Me! Pick Me! Pick Me!'
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
This was hilarious
I would like to submit a category if I could. The "fastest to turn every post into a get rid of Andy Dalton thread" poster! It happens almost every time.

By the way we should get rid of Andy Dalton!
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 01:15 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: 'in the corner, jumping up and down, yelling Pick Me! Pick Me! Pick Me!'

Consider it done my good man. :andy:

Reply/Quote
We gotta get with the times its 2018... Everyone who posted gets a participation ribbon... That's how it works now right.. So everyone can feel good

So it should be a little toilet sprit for everyone to celebrate all our shitty post over the years.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 01:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: We gotta get with the times its 2018...  Everyone who posted gets a participation ribbon...   That's how it works now right.. So everyone can feel good

So it should be a little toilet sprit for everyone to celebrate all our shitty post over the years.

By God.....we need a damn poop emoji up in here.....

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 01:57 PM)Wyche Wrote: By God.....we need a damn poop emoji up in here.....

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7549364]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 02:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7549364]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8341930]

Reply/Quote