Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
First and Only, Go choke on a bone awards.
(01-31-2018, 01:57 PM)Wyche Wrote: By God.....we need a damn poop emoji up in here.....

Poop talk is never very far away 'round here, is it?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 10:26 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Rugby’s quote method used to drive me bonkers. I forgot all about that.

If the Mothership had a quick quote function like here does, I'm sure he wouldn't have done that.

Guess he was just lazy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 12:28 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: If the Mothership had a quick quote function like here does, I'm sure he wouldn't have done that.

Guess he was just lazy.

Rugby said he quoted like that just to be different. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 08:15 AM)kevin Wrote: I know you are going for humor with this.  Those who answer this will do so at the expense of others on here in their attempt at humor.  Nobody on here is running for office or trying to pass a test. Just Bengals Fans talking about Bengals. It would take some very arrogant SOB's to answer this thinking they are better than others on here and a sign they over estimate who they are.  If the mirror was held up to anybody on this board they would see they or none of us are Ernest Hemingway in writing or Vince Lombardi in football knowledge. Every poster has their flaws if they accept that or not.  Again, it would take a very arrogant SOB to answer this seriously as if they are better than anybody else, because they are not.

I think your viewing this all wrong Kevin. In here, we are nothing but a bunch of minions and mean no harm to anyone. All are open to a good clean roasting and mostly nothing is meant to hurt anyone. However, I would suggest not venturing over to P&R, EVER, if I were you. 

It's not pretty in there:
[Image: a84f7c2999c01e46142a00c89ba01edce825fa79...ad4c73.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 10:42 PM)McC Wrote: Poop talk is never very far away 'round here, is it?

LOL....nope, not many of us have ever grown past good ol' fashioned toilet humor it seems....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 10:40 AM)Wyche Wrote: LOL....nope, not many of us have ever grown past good ol' fashioned toilet humor it seems....

[Image: blame-canada-gif.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 10:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wedding Singer! Ok that deserves a toast. 

[Image: Bud-Light.jpg]

Facepalm  Billy Madison. 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 10:40 AM)Wyche Wrote: LOL....nope, not many of us have ever grown past good ol' fashioned toilet humor it seems....

No matter how intelligent a man is, how old he is, or whatever the case may be, dick and fart jokes are always hilarious!
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 08:25 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think your viewing this all wrong Kevin. In here, we are nothing but a bunch of minions and mean no harm to anyone. All are open to a good clean roasting and mostly nothing is meant to hurt anyone. However, I would suggest not venturing over to P&R, EVER, if I were you. 

My usual foray into PnR can be summed up like this:

[Image: giphy.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2018, 11:54 AM)muskiesfan Wrote: No matter how intelligent a man is, how old he is, or whatever the case may be, dick and fart jokes are always hilarious!

Amen to that.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 01:42 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Rugby said he quoted like that just to be different. 

Side note: I used to really like vBulliten (the forum software the mothership used), but myBB has really grown on me. I
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 05:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Answers in bold, and the banhammer is aimed at OP.  Ninja

This post didn't copy your bolded answers, but the entire thing goes in to the JN Hall of Fame.  

Outstanding. 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 08:25 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think your viewing this all wrong Kevin. In here, we are nothing but a bunch of minions and mean no harm to anyone. All are open to a good clean roasting and mostly nothing is meant to hurt anyone. However, I would suggest not venturing over to P&R, EVER, if I were you. 

[Image: a84f7c2999c01e46142a00c89ba01edce825fa79...ad4c73.jpg]

You can all be my minions?!?!

[Image: latest?cb=20160313182405]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 01:08 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This post didn't copy your bolded answers, but the entire thing goes in to the JN Hall of Fame.  

Outstanding. 

[Image: 88978172.jpg]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Hold your breath, I probably should tally this one.

Now is the time you’ll want to send any financial bribes or otherwise to get your desired result.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 02:03 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8341930]

OK, but not before a twirling banhammer with sound effects
Reply/Quote
Turns out, this backfired and I ended up with the majority of the awards.

Kevin receives the totally missed the joke award.

Shake n Blake shared a few ties with me, but since I'm too lazy to create icons for these, we'll just say their mine.

Also, the person with the most gets season tickets to our new Cincinnati soccer team. Sorry, I forgot to mention that, but I'll enjoy the games none-the-less.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2018, 10:35 AM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Turns out, this backfired and I ended up with the majority of the awards.

Kevin receives the totally missed the joke award.

Shake n Blake shared a few ties with me, but since I'm too lazy to create icons for these, we'll just say their mine.

Also, the person with the most gets season tickets to our new Cincinnati soccer team.  Sorry, I forgot to mention that, but I'll enjoy the games none-the-less.

Dang, I was so close, too. Ah well. It was an honor just to be mentioned. Even if it was only me that mentioned me.
Reply/Quote
This thread is beautiful. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Since this was a first and only... in 2019 - just turn in your guns and collect your participation ribbon. Well done kids. You're all weiners in my book. Kudos. Even you Grandpahol. :andy:

Reply/Quote