Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
First and Only, Go choke on a bone awards.
Finally, a category that I truly feel that I can dominate. Choking others with a bone is right in my wheelhouse!?
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 02:40 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Finally, a category that I truly feel that I can dominate. Choking others with a bone is right in my wheelhouse!?

That’s not what she said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 02:40 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Finally, a category that I truly feel that I can dominate. Choking others with a bone is right in my wheelhouse!?

Welp, since the chicks in lingerie are no longer playing in your avatar.....Imma have to put you somewhere on that shit list now.... Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 01:15 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: 'in the corner, jumping up and down, yelling Pick Me! Pick Me! Pick Me!'

That's not how it works. You've gotta dress up like a woman (if not one already, Dilly Dilly), jump up and down, yelling "Do me! Do me! Do me!" Guaranteed attention getter.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 08:15 AM)kevin Wrote: I know you are going for humor with this.  Those who answer this will do so at the expense of others on here in their attempt at humor.  Nobody on here is running for office or trying to pass a test. Just Bengals Fans talking about Bengals. It would take some very arrogant SOB's to answer this thinking they are better than others on here and a sign they over estimate who they are.  If the mirror was held up to anybody on this board they would see they or none of us are Ernest Hemingway in writing or Vince Lombardi in football knowledge. Every poster has their flaws if they accept that or not.  Again, it would take a very arrogant SOB to answer this seriously as if they are better than anybody else, because they are not.

I meant no offense, Kevin. It was more like a friendly jab at a buddy. I even took shots at myself. Apologies if you were offended.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 02:47 PM)Wyche Wrote: Welp, since the chicks in lingerie are no longer playing in your avatar.....Imma have to put you somewhere on that shit list now.... Ninja

The sad part is that I can't seem to find that jpeg anywhere...bummed...lol
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 03:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: That's not how it works. You've gotta dress up like a woman (if not one already, Dilly Dilly), jump up and down, yelling "Do me! Do me! Do me!" Guaranteed attention getter.

Mellow

if you saw me with a dress and high heels on.....I guarantee you that'll be an attention getter.  A man with my beard and beer gut and hairy back should not EVER dress like that.  Tongue  
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
This thread is everything I dreamed it would be.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 04:12 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: if you saw me with a dress and high heels on.....I guarantee you that'll be an attention getter.  A man with my beard and beer gut and hairy back should not EVER dress like that.  Tongue  

Thanks for that mental vision, sasquatch.... LMAO
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 11:31 AM)Wyche Wrote: Shhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttt.......Colt 45 or Crazy Horse(wound up banned) all the way. :andy:

[Image: colt45WEB.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I updated my avatar because some of you big meanies put me on the list.

Yawn

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 04:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: colt45WEB.jpg]

Mister Smooth......a man after me own heart!

(01-31-2018, 05:03 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: I updated my avatar because some of you big meanies put me on the list.

Yawn

LMAO

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 05:06 PM)Wyche Wrote: LMAO

Damn I'm glad I called that guy!!

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 05:09 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Damn I'm glad I called that guy!!

[Image: billy-madison-gif-8.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 05:12 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: billy-madison-gif-8.gif]
I don't know why, but when he wrecks that Corvette, I die laughing....
Reply/Quote
This thread is cracking me up! You people are warped! Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 04:12 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: if you saw me with a dress and high heels on.....I guarantee you that'll be an attention getter.  A man with my beard and beer gut and hairy back should not EVER dress like that.  Tongue  

Reminds me of the time I................

........uh.......nevermind. Nervous

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 05:38 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I don't know why, but when he wrecks that Corvette, I die laughing....

Right actor, wrong movie.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 07:57 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: BengalsRugby

Rugby’s quote method used to drive me bonkers. I forgot all about that.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 05:03 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: I updated my avatar because some of you big meanies put me on the list.

Yawn

Wedding Singer! Ok that deserves a toast. 

[Image: Bud-Light.jpg]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote